darlic

Feb 27, 2017
do we have any previews of new update? guy said there would be update every month

First preview of the coming update, following up Myriam on the next morning of her date or outing and then preparing herself for her appointment to look at a new place. The scene is a big one depending on the previous day, with a subscene more for player on Cleavon (if things went well), Danny and Lucy, which made the scene take me way more time than first planned.
As said the scene is fairly straight forward, with a waking up subscene (short or long with a naughty subscene if on the 3 sited name), then a little funny moment with Katherine before she set for her appointment with a realtor.
On the naughty side, 3 possible subscenes if you are as said before on Cleavon (if things went well), Danny or Lucy, with Cleavon pleasing Myriam; Danny and his brother using Myriam; or Myriam pleasing Lucy.
On the news side, nothing much to say beside the scene took me way more time than previously planned (a few minor irl problems not helping), but I should still be good to finish up the update on time, which should put an end to chapter 4.

Riplay2

Mar 12, 2022
Has anyone heard any word from user Hermesh since they last edited their walkthrough pdf post on 20th November 2023? Not asking for a timescale on an update to that walkthrough per se. More of a proof of life request I guess.
I'm doing both. Asking for a timescale on an update and a proof of life. :D

Jan 1, 2024
bro i think you follow this game very closely did creator of this masterpiece talked about new content with marc i think that little brat deserves some attention i think for last updates it was more like myriam bitching nothing extreme like golden shower or like getting dominated by his own son i liked the scene with two black guys you know one of them came out of prison and shit far as i can remember that was cool because myriam was bitching little bit too hard in that scene i am asking as a non supporter of zorluns content i cant decide which way story must go but i want to say i missed those kind of content i think many will agree with me so my question was what he said about the new following contents does he have some kind of schedule please share with us

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
bro i think you follow this game very closely did creator of this masterpiece talked about new content with marc i think that little brat deserves some attention i think for last updates it was more like myriam bitching nothing extreme like golden shower or like getting dominated by his own son i liked the scene with two black guys you know one of them came out of prison and shit far as i can remember that was cool because myriam was bitching little bit too hard in that scene i am asking as a non supporter of zorluns content i cant decide which way story must go but i want to say i missed those kind of content i think many will agree with me so my question was what he said about the new following contents does he have some kind of schedule please share with us
To be completely fair, Marc's narrative arc is the one I'm least interested in, among the straight content. But IIRC Zorlun still has plans for him, both on the domination and the submission paths. Can't say much more, sorry

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Would love to see Myriam with homeless men. Maybe one of them has a dog that could get in on the action. Would love to see her find a way to have a dog beside Cassius, one she hasn't planned on being with. A stray or such. Maybe a dog that is hungry and comes to her house looking for food. Great game. Thank you.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Would love to see Myriam with homeless men. Maybe one of them has a dog that could get in on the action. Would love to see her find a way to have a dog beside Cassius, one she hasn't planned on being with. A stray or such. Maybe a dog that is hungry and comes to her house looking for food. Great game. Thank you.
Let's see if I understand, would you like to see Myriam in a homeless shelter where she can talk to them, feed them and have a bestiality gangbang of homeless people, would that be as part of her service to the community? :unsure: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Zorlun Sorry to bother you, I'm sure you've been asked the same question dozens of times, I've read that Myriam can be lesbian or straight, but is it possible to be bisexual or have a trio with a woman and a man at the same time?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zorlun Sorry to bother you, I'm sure you've been asked the same question dozens of times, I've read that Myriam can be lesbian or straight, but is it possible to be bisexual or have a trio with a woman and a man at the same time?
I'm pretty sure that the game's proven that Mi's bisexual (or Trysexual as it were :LOL:) but you got to the point. If you have the latest version of the game, Myriam's already had that scene, in the spa, after she got out of the hospital.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm pretty sure that the game's proven that Mi's bisexual (or Trysexual as it were :LOL:) but you got to the point. If you have the latest version of the game, Myriam's already had that scene, in the spa, after she got out of the hospital.
I haven't downloaded the game yet, I just wanted an answer to try it out - thanks (y).

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, you're in full control of what happened to Myriam in the game (well, as much as you can with the choices I give ^^ ), the game can be a fuck fest or a nunnery, you can go for male or female characters, or both.
But more precisely, yes, there is a few bisexual scenes.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Eh would like to try it but it downloads awfully. Hits daily quotas or very slow download from the uploaded sites.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eh would like to try it but it downloads awfully. Hits daily quotas or very slow download from the uploaded sites.
It's 2024. Why are you not using a downloader (such as Jdownload)? Just set it off and wait, if whatever you're using is third world internet then it will auto resume for you should you turn off your pc or hit any particular site limits.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes