Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Completely agreed I know Myriam has feelings for him...maternal if nothing else....and as much as I love this VN but fuck if these little fuck bitch sons don't annoy the living piss out of me in these stories. None of them...none...have any redeemable features or are in the least bit likeable. Such a trope now.
So far, Marc has been mainly under Anthony's poisonous influence, so it's hardly surprising he's developed some really bad traits. But now he's entirely under Myriam's influence, so maybe there's a chance he can still be redeemed? Myriam certainly isn't going to give up on Marc easily.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I would like to know if at some point we will have an update where Myriam, Eve, Cristal, Jennifer, Katherine put on a sexy cheerleader outfit that becomes transparent with sweat to cheer on Mark and the team, I wonder how many would go to see the game and how many to them? :unsure:After emerging victorious from the match, as a prize, the girls could be in the lockers naked to give a special prize for the victory. I imagine the excited boys penetrating the girls in all their delicious holes and where they have a deep throat and anal creampied competition. and when they are exhausted they end up with a golden tsunami, it would be a fraternal orgy of victory and Cassius would feel sad for not having participated?:unsure::love::LOL:
I guess if you're going to dream, you might as well dream big. But we know with 100% certainty that nothing like this will ever happen with Katherine.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I guess if you're going to dream, you might as well dream big. But we know with 100% certainty that nothing like this will ever happen with Katherine.
I launched the idea if Zorlun is interested later that is another question, besides Katherine is not a saint she had a threesome, so why not push those limits, if Mark is an idiot like his father why Katherine can't be an incredible whore like her mother, right? :unsure: :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I launched the idea if Zorlun is interested later that is another question, besides Katherine is not a saint she had a threesome, so why not push those limits, if Mark is an idiot like his father why Katherine can't be an incredible whore like her mother, right? :unsure: :unsure:
As they say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, after all, mommy’s path must be inherited :sneaky::devilish:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Good point. :unsure::p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.09 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.09 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).

!! NEW !! - You have now the possibility to modify "choice" variables thx to the Variables button in the menu accessible thx to the top left icon.
- Click on the variable in the list to toggle its value
- If you type something on your keyboard, it will automatically filter the list

Install: Use cheats.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.09 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
- For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07
- Zorlun regulary fixes typos in the game. I've been trying to keep the mod up to date regarding typos but I've lost track for a while. So if you find typos in a gallery scene, it is probably already fixed in the original game. No need to ping Zorlun for that.

- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.33.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.09 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No Waiting in Text Display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip no_waiting_text_display.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located (The zip contains a file named environment.txt and it's normal. Ok xapican?! :mad:;))

Customize Names
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there cheat for mac version

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Zorlun had this to say about Katherine's role in the game:
Katherine is an important beacon of positive feeling for Myriam, so no corruption on that front, though it doesn't mean there won't be any naughty situations, but just that it will always end with a positive outcome relationship wise between them.
Though yes it could be argued Myriam could "corrupt" her daughter with love and good intentions...

So I understand it can be disappointing as a player when you want to see some characters in some specific situations, but there is already quite a few kinks in the game, and yes, I'm also limited in time I have to work on every plot lines already started.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Zorlun has already answered this question. In fact, he has answered it many, many times. Katherine will never be turned into a whore. She can have sex, and even have adventurous sex, like threesomes, but she will never do some of the really extreme things that her mother does. Zorlun has been very clear about it.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Zorlun has already answered this question. In fact, he has answered it many, many times. Katherine will never be turned into a whore. She can have sex, and even have adventurous sex, like threesomes, but she will never do some of the really extreme things that her mother does. Zorlun has been very clear about it.
Interesting, give me time to test that decision Zorlun made about Katherine, now I have a goal, I appreciate it. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Some of these people Insist on trying to convince Zorlun to change Katherine's role but the Main problem is what I've said time and again in the last dozen or so pages. Some of the people asking the same question over & over & over, ad nauseum, aren't trying to go to search to find out if their question's been answered. Enfamil and Pampers, anyone??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Some of these people Insist on trying to convince Zorlun to change Katherine's role but the Main problem is what I've said time and again in the last dozen or so pages. Some of the people asking the same question over & over & over, ad nauseum, aren't trying to go to search to find out if their question's been answered. Enfamil and Pampers, anyone??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I won't return on the why of the relationship between Myriam and Katherine, but I'm still on the that won't change opinion.
But as long as people stay polite and civil, no reason people can't state their wish for the contrary, I absolutely understand why people wish to see some naughtiness between the two.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I won't return on the why of the relationship between Myriam and Katherine, but I'm still on the that won't change opinion.
But as long as people stay polite and civil, no reason people can't state their wish for the contrary, I absolutely understand why people wish to see some naughtiness between the two.
I am not a person who is going to ask you "why?" but I am going to cause you to ask yourself the question "why not?" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I would like a scene where Katherine goes to visit Myriam at school but when she is approaching she asks the captain where Myriam is and he sees her remembering what I told him Mark and he kisses her to a surprise she does not reject him and starts touching her by taking off her clothes putting his tongue deep inside her vagina, when she is about to arrive he stops and turns her around putting her face against the wall and there appears Myriam who sees when he penetrates with force and gets excited starting to tingle. When the coach appears and without asking, he penetrates her anus and as if it were a mirror, both have the same expressions of pleasure. When they can't resist anymore, they both get on their knees and put their cocks inside their mouths, making them drink it all. the semen, then they leave and Myriam approaches Katherine, acting surprised, hugging her where she can smell her daughter's smell after the sex she had and in a joking manner that Katherine doesn't understand, she asks her if she came for lunchtime, it would be interesting. see it or not? :unsure::love::love::LOL:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
The game is good at the beginning but after Anthony doesn't show up it gets boring without a thrill it's just sex all over like other games on this page. There is no more submission, domination, humiliation. There is a submission but a feigned one. With Anthony there was real submission

There's nothing, it's an empty game. This meme doesn't have a joke, just sex

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes