MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I am not a person who is going to ask you "why?" but I am going to cause you to ask yourself the question "why not?" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I would like a scene where Katherine goes to visit Myriam at school but when she is approaching she asks the captain where Myriam is and he sees her remembering what I told him Mark and he kisses her to a surprise she does not reject him and starts touching her by taking off her clothes putting his tongue deep inside her vagina, when she is about to arrive he stops and turns her around putting her face against the wall and there appears Myriam who sees when he penetrates with force and gets excited starting to tingle. When the coach appears and without asking, he penetrates her anus and as if it were a mirror, both have the same expressions of pleasure. When they can't resist anymore, they both get on their knees and put their cocks inside their mouths, making them drink it all. the semen, then they leave and Myriam approaches Katherine, acting surprised, hugging her where she can smell her daughter's smell after the sex she had and in a joking manner that Katherine doesn't understand, she asks her if she came for lunchtime, it would be interesting. see it or not? :unsure::love::love::LOL:
In fact, it sounds interesting but at the same time, very perverted... there is another hot idea. I think need to go to this slowly and hotly rather than faster... I don't mind seeing something like where Katherine sees her mother taking all the group dicks next time, and she will start rubbing herself, instead of running away ... and her mother will see her and tell her to join her? Myriam says “Do you want to help mommy? Show me how to satisfy these wild stallions to make mommy proud of you!” :devilish::unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I am not a person who is going to ask you "why?" but I am going to cause you to ask yourself the question "why not?" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I would like a scene where Katherine goes to visit Myriam at school but when she is approaching she asks the captain where Myriam is and he sees her remembering what I told him Mark and he kisses her to a surprise she does not reject him and starts touching her by taking off her clothes putting his tongue deep inside her vagina, when she is about to arrive he stops and turns her around putting her face against the wall and there appears Myriam who sees when he penetrates with force and gets excited starting to tingle. When the coach appears and without asking, he penetrates her anus and as if it were a mirror, both have the same expressions of pleasure. When they can't resist anymore, they both get on their knees and put their cocks inside their mouths, making them drink it all. the semen, then they leave and Myriam approaches Katherine, acting surprised, hugging her where she can smell her daughter's smell after the sex she had and in a joking manner that Katherine doesn't understand, she asks her if she came for lunchtime, it would be interesting. see it or not? :unsure::love::love::LOL:
Regardless of whether Zorlun is prepared to give Katherine a more active sexual role in this game, and he's already stated on many occasions how far he's prepared to actually go with her ( she's not gonna become a another nympho). A few months ago he stated in this thread, that he'd like to finish the game within the next two years. That means adding completely new plotlines is not really an option anymore. So while it might be interesting to imagine these ideas, realistically there's no chance of them happening. What we need the Dev to do, is complete the already existing plotlines in a satisfying manner.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Regardless of whether Zorlun is prepared to give Katherine a more active sexual role in this game, and he's already stated on many occasions how far he's prepared to actually go with her ( she's not gonna become a another nympho). A few months ago he stated in this thread, that he'd like to finish the game within the next two years. That means adding completely new plotlines is not really an option anymore. So while it might be interesting to imagine these ideas, realistically there's no chance of them happening. What we need the Dev to do, is complete the already existing plotlines in a satisfying manner.
1 - I was recently posting in this thread and I was not in that discussion
2 - If I managed to convince a developer to put a friendly member into their game, writing funny and dirty sex scenarios
3 - I've just started, give me time to test the limits of the scenarios for Katherine that I'm going to write, maybe some of you will be interested

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
1 - I was recently posting in this thread and I was not in that discussion
2 - If I managed to convince a developer to put a friendly member into their game, writing funny and dirty sex scenarios
3 - I've just started, give me time to test the limits of the scenarios for Katherine that I'm going to write, maybe some of you will be interested
Maybe some of us will be interested, but it won't make any difference. You're not the first person to suggest something like this, by a long way. It's been brought up many many times over the past few years, and the Dev has always been adamant about how far he's prepared to go with Katherine's character. Katherine will never be Myriam Mark II, so it's pointless trying to pursue that line.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe some of us will be interested, but it won't make any difference. You're not the first person to suggest something like this, by a long way. It's been brought up many many times over the past few years, and the Dev has always been adamant about how far he's prepared to go with Katherine's character. Katherine will never be Myriam Mark II, so it's pointless trying to pursue that line.
You have to understand that this is just beginning and also if everyone who wants to see a more interesting Katherine will start writing hot stories about her, I'm sure some of them would interest Zorlun, you have to understand that nothing you say is going to slow me down one bit. I'll let you know :D :D :D

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You have to understand that this is just beginning and also if everyone who wants to see a more interesting Katherine will start writing hot stories about her, I'm sure some of them would interest Zorlun, you have to understand that nothing you say is going to slow me down one bit. I'll let you know :D :D :D
I'm not trying to slow you down. I'm just telling you what will be the likely outcome. This is a core element of the game, that was determined a long time ago by the Dev. And at the top of this page he states fairly clearly that's not going to change.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hope some day we get another scene with Myriam and other dogs. Cassius comes along and sees his bitch with other males and after chasing them off takes her and then pisses on her to mark his territory.
There is a scene where they go to the park with Cassius and he shares Myriam with other dog, you don't have to go on dates with the police I think to have the scene, then Cassius urinating on Myriam to mark territory that hasn't happened yet, but in the future who? you know, right?:unsure::unsure:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch.4.09a+p = WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 940 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Has anyone heard any word from user Hermesh since they last edited their walkthrough pdf post on 20th November 2023? Not asking for a timescale on an update to that walkthrough per se. More of a proof of life request I guess.

Reactions: Riplay2

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hmm, thought I'd try this out...afraid it's not for me.
I can see that if you are female or like seeing penises then it's great, but not me.
Plus Myriam herself is not exactly beautiful (much prefer Evelin (spelling!?).
All those tags, and Male Protagonist is not amongst them...

Based on what you said, why on earth would you think it was for you?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
hmm, thought I'd try this out...afraid it's not for me.
I can see that if you are female or like seeing penises then it's great, but not me.
Plus Myriam herself is not exactly beautiful (much prefer Evelin (spelling!?).
No problem, to each his own, I hope you find the game that will float your boat out there. ^^

Though if you mean that you're just into the F/F relationships, has the game goes there is more option for it and you can go through the game without "dicks" involved once passed the kicking of Anthony out.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes