Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I think Myriam has pretty much moved on from Anthony. It's all about her, as well as it should be. He's doing cameo appearances, lol.
I would love to continue like this and for Myriam to find a new partner, to send Marc to an Eskimo boarding school so that a polar bear can abuse him, for Katherine to have a boyfriend and for her to share him with Myriam, maybe a threesome, right? :unsure: :love:
But let's not forget the bad endings that when he is going to screw Myriam and us if they dislike Anthony's son of a bitch as much as I do:mad::mad:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I would love to continue like this and for Myriam to find a new partner, to send Marc to an Eskimo boarding school so that a polar bear can abuse him, for Katherine to have a boyfriend and for her to share him with Myriam, maybe a threesome, right? :unsure: :love:
But let's not forget the bad endings that when he is going to screw Myriam and us if they dislike Anthony's son of a bitch as much as I do:mad::mad:
NO way , NO way , you take the lead , I was just about to send him to the south pole :mad: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
You were probably joking, but in case you weren't, forget about Myriam doing anything with Katherine, unless Zorlun changed his mind, she's a no go.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Sure if that's the type of character that you like but since Myriam always wins custody it's great that you can have him stop for players who dislike creeps.
I wouldn't say I liked him as a character, but I don't dislike him either. Bearing in mind he's been under Anthony's negative influence his entire life, it's not surprising he has some creepy qualities. But that doesn't make him a bad person, it makes him another of Anthony's victims.

There's still a chance for Myriam to change him for the better, whichever method she ultimately chooses.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Love the idea of My having a 3way with Kat, the 3rd should be Marc. Anyway, My is doing just about everybody except Ant-man.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Despite the wishcasting and arguments thrown out by various thread participants every month, Zorlun has been pretty clear that there won't be sexy times between Miriam and Katherine.
SO , there are Aliens in the game (I do not see them except in posts only) but no Katherine :unsure::devilish::sleep:

escape20

Oct 21, 2017
I have made many choices with Myriam, but in the last two updates I have only seen one scene and no more than 1 choice, is there something wrong?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes