CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Non-serious question. What exactly does this chick do for a living? It seems like her regular day is wake up w/wo getting fucked awake by her dog or son, go out and get fucked 2-3 more times, then go to sleep. In this episode she is checking out a multi-million dollar house in New York on a waterfront. WTF?
Her job is to fuck everything and everyone that moves. They are probably slipping her some money out of our eyesight. She does her job really, really good.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Is there a way to skip all the animal stuff right from the beginning? The rest of the game/VN sounds okay, but I have zero interest in animals. I almost lost my dinner with the dog at the start of the game, and I can imagine it would get worse (for me) after that point.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to skip all the animal stuff right from the beginning? The rest of the game/VN sounds okay, but I have zero interest in animals. I almost lost my dinner with the dog at the start of the game, and I can imagine it would get worse (for me) after that point.
Yes, you can choose, which kinks you want to follow and which don't.

Reactions: Zorlun

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Yes, you can choose, which kinks you want to follow and which don't.
Excellent. Maybe I missed something in the settings, as I got the dog in the introduction. If it isn't in the settings, where do I find the option to skip the animal content?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Excellent. Maybe I missed something in the settings, as I got the dog in the introduction. If it isn't in the settings, where do I find the option to skip the animal content?
Nah, not in the settings, but when stuff happens usually there are choices for every kink to don't follow them further.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and Zorlun

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think I remember getting the choice. Thank you. Maybe I will revisit Myriam.
Yeah, otherwise you could choose to download the Version without -P (rometheus) Patch which activates beast content.

The compressed is with the -P Patch, but i think the links in the OP for the Win Version are without the -P Patch

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
The last few patches had been disapointing in some ways. For the actual one she had just a massage scene with a woman and no other sex scenes. I chose the bestial path, but she didn't had intercourse with any animal since a lot of updates.
Did I miss some things or did you have similar experiences?

Reactions: jojogeo

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I always wait many versions before replaying games so I can enjoy more content when I pick it up. I've avoided Project Myriam in particular because I also wanted the Dev to expand the husband path.

This comment of mine from 2022 is probably still left wanting but maybe we'll get a path where Anthony isn't a cuck, preferably one that doesn't end as soon as the Dev planned it to end initially. I still have hope, even if consciously I know that that's not happening.
Anthony's road won't be touched before I start the endings (if my plan goes well, around in a year or so).
can we play the pure lesbian route
Absolutely, you can, though keep in mind the game start with Myriam being with a man, so it takes a bit of time in the story for her to explore her way to women.
Non-serious question. What exactly does this chick do for a living? It seems like her regular day is wake up w/wo getting fucked awake by her dog or son, go out and get fucked 2-3 more times, then go to sleep. In this episode she is checking out a multi-million dollar house in New York on a waterfront. WTF?
As answered by a few already, Myriam has a very rich father, and has trust fund, having lost her mother very young, Myriam was kind of spoiled by her father.
bonjour faut-il recommencer depuis le début pour jouer avec cette nouvelle mise à jour ou ce n'est pas nécessaire
Non, tu n'as pas besoin de recommencer le jeu après chaque update, ta sauvegarde devrait être compatible (à moins qu'elle soit vraiment très vieille, genre plus de 2ans).
Absolutely, every last kink and naughty scene in the game is avoidable (depending on choices of course), some choices made may push you towards unavoidable scene, but it's rare and the game can be played from A to Z without any naughtiness.
The last few patches had been disapointing in some ways. For the actual one she had just a massage scene with a woman and no other sex scenes. I chose the bestial path, but she didn't had intercourse with any animal since a lot of updates.
Did I miss some things or did you have similar experiences?
Weird, this update you could either go with the massage with a woman or go to the sauna with 2 possible group sex scenes... :unsure:
I think you missed something, try other choices.
Same thing with the beasty content, last update had a big scene with Hammer and Cassius depending on choices.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes