Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1707326117145.png

Hey there, fellow deviants. Here's a textbox mod to enhance your viewing pleasure. IMO :sneaky:
It removes the dark box and adds outlines to the letters of the dialogue.

Decompress the file and put it in the game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

peas

Jul 31, 2018
On my path all I got this update was the massage. Did I miss other content? Hate having to wait another another month to see some slut action. LOL

Relictor

Mar 16, 2019
Hi there.
Is it me or is there only the riding and the tree with the tree fun in this update? No Cassius, no Hammer?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Zorlun, just started update 4.08 and the "Plunder" stuff doesn't check for Myriam not uploading anything to the site at all (both ch4_sharing_only_safe_ones_over_plunder and ch4_sharing_sexy_ones_over_plunder being False).

Last edited:

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
What do you want Miriam to do? Shoot the Dog so you dont see it? She has a dog deal with it. If you MAKE her have sex with it ... Thats on YOU.
Don't be ridiculous. I don't want harm done to the dog; I simply do not want sexual content with animals. As someone mentioned, I can opt out of that content which answered my question.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A relatively short update :(. And what about the morning blowjob for Marc? Myriam hasn't woken him up properly again, maybe Marc should take some action to show his slut who's in charge and what her duties are.
If I understand, then you would like to tell Marc to be tougher on Myriam because otherwise it could happen to him and someone else would tell him.
1707338651770.png
something like that?:unsure: :geek::LOL::LOL:

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
usually what is the timeline on the Incest patch update? is it gonna take a few days to get updated?

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
If I understand, then you would like to tell Marc to be tougher on Myriam because otherwise it could happen to him and someone else would tell him.
View attachment 3335209
something like that?:unsure: :geek::LOL::LOL:
Too late for that, in my playthrough, almost everyone could tell him this already ;).
I just want to have an interesting relationship between Marc and Myriam, too, and not just when it's convenient or when it's "Marcs turn". You know, like a morning blowjob that should happen every morning, not only when Myriam is in the mood.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Too late for that, in my playthrough, almost everyone could tell him this already ;).
I just want to have an interesting relationship between Marc and Myriam, too, and not just when it's convenient or when it's "Marcs turn". You know, like a morning blowjob that should happen every morning, not only when Myriam is in the mood.
From My Playthrough I kept Marc Submissive and have given William all the right. The Guy's personality is so Bad if u leave him too much free and IDK Why when I see Marc's face it reminds me of Anthony :alien:, So I kept him like that better to Control him on time before it's too late, and even I let Nick (Marc's Teammate) to have fun with Myriam so that They can say to Marc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khae

Jun 24, 2020
Has all the dog/horse visual content been removed? All the images are missing even if the text is still there.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes