Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That was his response to me when I said there would be no route between Myriam and Kath.

He specifically said there would be no corruption route, not that there would be nothing at all.
What I gathered from Zorlun, was that Myriam and Katherine would not directly be having sex with each other, but they could be having sex with other people, when the other was present. My guess is, something like that could happen during the cosplay event, which Myriam will be doing with Katherine, Jennifer, Jennifer's brother and perhaps William? And then it will depend on whether you've chosen for Katherine to be straight, gay or bisexual.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
Yes, but I was basing my comment just on the MEGA file, which is the uploading site I use mainly, it was 4.76GB on the main F95 page (and was ending by 'pc' instead of 'pcp'), when it should have been 4.93GB (with my MEGA file and as you said) with Prometheus' patch.

But now it's all good, they were seriously fast again, they uploaded the one I sent them again and the MEGA file is 4.93GB and is ending by 'pcp', so it should be all good.
Thank you to the moderators for your fast work. (y)
Dear Zorlun, could you please upload the Mac version? All links for Mac contained the PC version. Thanks.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What I mentioned as a wish is a threesome similar to the one Katherine already had but with her mother, something that I don't see as impossible, what I see as impossible but that I would like to see is an all-girls orgy organized by Nubia where Katherine participates or a gangbang bbc where Myriam/Katherine/Kimberly participates :unsure: :love:
It would be possible, as long as Katherine and Myriam don't do anything sexual with each other. They've already watched each other having sex with other people, albeit secretly. Doing the same thing together, is probably as far as Zorlun is prepared to go with these two characters.

And he doesn't want to corrupt Katherine to the same degree, as he's been prepared to corrupt Myriam. So she's not gonna become a nympho and have sex with loads of people. He want's Katherine to have a fairly moderate sex life.

Last edited:

anthena

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry if its been covered before, but i constantly get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 27939, in script
    $ my_notify({"Katherine" : 2})
  File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 27939, in <module>
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
    l = update_stats(d)
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 45, in update_stats
    if x in MClove.keys():
NameError: global name 'MClove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 27939, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 27939, in <module>
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
    l = update_stats(d)
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 45, in update_stats
    if x in MClove.keys():
NameError: global name 'MClove' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch4.10a
Thu Feb  8 12:04:04 2024

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH4.10ap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ssato243

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have a question, it's just me, there are more members who were disappointed with the massage that the girl gives you, seeing everything we did with the other masseuses, I expected a 69 where they performed oral sex followed by a double scissors and then they will use a double dildo where they both pose in dog style and begin to move intensely until they have an orgasm ending in a golden shower for Myriam, would it have been better like that? :unsure: :love::love:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Yes, there is definitely a problem, just looked at the size of the file shared here, and it's not the right one, though I did share the right one...
There probably has been a trigger happy as always to share the wrong version before I did (and I did it in seconds of sharing the public version).

I've sent the right version to the moderators, I hope they can make the change quickly.
Meanwhile you can go download the right version on my Discord server for free, I always keep the last version available over there (always with Prometheus' patch).
Sorry to all of those I said it was the right file shared on F95 when it wasn't (though I did share the right one).

In the end, with all this chaos every fucking time, I don't understand why they don't let me have the control over my own page...
I thought that you did. I can understand why they wouldn't do that but, given what's been going on lately with these crazy, early, screwed up downloads, why they wouldn't just let you do that now.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Are basing that off what those hosting sites report, it is generally not correct, it will not report the correct size till you physically start downloading said file.

A great example is this would be GOFILE = 5.3GB, while MEGA = 4.76GB, and MIXDROP = 4.93GB.

View attachment 3336611

I based my compressing off the SS MEGA which it says 4.93GB.

I could take that MEGA link and do nothing with it, and it would probably report a different size once uploaded.
It is time for partitioning this game for sure imho - this way or another. Smaller parts = less uncertainity how their lenght is reported.

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
i stopped after park scene. She is daughter of rich father but very submissive, She wont call police on stranger who tried to rape her and only report to police when other force her?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes