SirCior

Aug 26, 2020
For both, the problem often is due to the use of mods not up to date.
i tested te vanilla download it seems like there is no p. patch included it skips direktly over the contend if you use the Joker WT Mod you can see the text but it says the pictures are missing

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone have just an update download for the game? its a head wreck to download the full game each update.

Reactions: ciaqoo

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm having the same issue, are you using the WT mod? I'm wondering if they were renamed and the mod missed that.
Any version without the letter "P" is the one without Bestiality content.
In the 'mpressd version the patch is already applyed, maybe that is the reason ?
Edit: or you can dwnl direct from his

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch.4.09a+p = WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 940 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Please update thank you

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, there is definitely a problem, just looked at the size of the file shared here, and it's not the right one, though I did share the right one...
There probably has been a trigger happy as always to share the wrong version before I did (and I did it in seconds of sharing the public version).

I've sent the right version to the moderators, I hope they can make the change quickly.
Meanwhile you can go download the right version on my Discord server for free, I always keep the last version available over there (always with Prometheus' patch).
Sorry to all of those I said it was the right file shared on F95 when it wasn't (though I did share the right one).

In the end, with all this chaos every fucking time, I don't understand why they don't let me have the control over my own page...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, there is definitely a problem, just looked at the size of the file shared here, and it's not the right one, though I did share the right one...
Are basing that off what those hosting sites report, it is generally not correct, it will not report the correct size till you physically start downloading said file.

A great example is this would be GOFILE = 5.3GB, while MEGA = 4.76GB, and MIXDROP = 4.93GB.

2024-02-08 04_47_36-Gofile - Your all-in-one storage solution and 56 more pages - Personal - M...png

I based my compressing off the SS MEGA which it says 4.93GB.

I could take that MEGA link and do nothing with it, and it would probably report a different size once uploaded.

Reactions: Zorlun

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I know the incest patch has not been updated, but my question is if it's compatible with the mods, because the patch says it isn't but at least one of the mods says it is, so I'm confused. I also saw someone say that someone made a version compatible but couldn't find it at all ._.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Are basing that off what those hosting sites report, it is generally not correct, it will not report the correct size till you physically start downloading said file.

A great example is this would be GOFILE = 5.3GB, while MEGA = 4.76GB, and MIXDROP = 4.93GB.

View attachment 3336611

I based my compressing off the SS MEGA which it says 4.93GB.

I could take that MEGA link and do nothing with it, and it would probably report a different size once uploaded.
Yes, but I was basing my comment just on the MEGA file, which is the uploading site I use mainly, it was 4.76GB on the main F95 page (and was ending by 'pc' instead of 'pcp'), when it should have been 4.93GB (with my MEGA file and as you said) with Prometheus' patch.

But now it's all good, they were seriously fast again, they uploaded the one I sent them again and the MEGA file is 4.93GB and is ending by 'pcp', so it should be all good.
Thank you to the moderators for your fast work. (y)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes