doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Is there a way to skip all the animal stuff right from the beginning? The rest of the game/VN sounds okay, but I have zero interest in animals. I almost lost my dinner with the dog at the start of the game, and I can imagine it would get worse (for me) after that point.
If you got to the stage where Mi has sex with Cassius, then Clearly you were skipping in the game.
In the early scenes, where Cassius is first introduced, there is a moment when Mi is in her bedroom with him. There's 2 choices that specifically asks, if you're a friend of furry, or something to that affect. If you haven't seen those choices, then you cheated yourself out of by-passing the besti stuff. Zorlun had been Meticulous in giving choices to the more "controversial" kinks in the game. Ya gotta play some of his stuff out early instead of trying to skip directly to sex scenes.

Charette

May 5, 2020
strange i even had restart the game and when the first scene of Cassiuss then the Pic´s are Missing ,same with Hammer scenes ect. Screenshot 2024-02-07 131822.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SirCior

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
strange i even had restart the game and when the first scene of Cassiuss then the Pic´s are Missing ,same with Hammer scenes ect. View attachment 3333582
I don't know, Do you allow for the Bestiality content? If you did then I think they would get unlocked :unsure:, Check again Bro:)

Mommy is the best black cock whore! She loves the animals too
Mommy can fit 2 to 3 in one Go. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i haven't played this update and the previous one - were there any new scenes with her son?
No
Not this one or Not the Last one has Marc in it (Sexual Encounter)

Last edited:

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Weird, this update you could either go with the massage with a woman or go to the sauna with 2 possible group sex scenes... :unsure:
I think you missed something, try other choices.
Same thing with the beasty content, last update had a big scene with Hammer and Cassius depending on choices.
Thanks for your reply. I will have another look and try to find what I may have done wrong.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Reporting the same thing here with the beast content. Seems like it's been a LONG time since there's been any. Having not played since 4.08, the only three things I did playing 4.10 were go and look at a house, date with Lucy, and then get a massage. My Myriam is mostly sapphic but also fools around with the animals, so I know I'm missing a good chunk of content.
However, looking at the images it looks like there was a date with Kimberley that could've happened as well as a scene with Hammer & Cassius but neither happened in my playthrough for some reason.

Reactions: romeoarjun85

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Reporting the same thing here with the beast content. Seems like it's been a LONG time since there's been any. Having not played since 4.08, the only three things I did playing 4.10 were go and look at a house, date with Lucy, and then get a massage. My Myriam is mostly sapphic but also fools around with the animals, so I know I'm missing a good chunk of content.
However, looking at the images it looks like there was a date with Kimberley that could've happened as well as a scene with Hammer & Cassius but neither happened in my playthrough for some reason.
When thanking everyone for the flowers and well wishes during Miriams stay in the hospital. You have to text the person you want to go on the date with.(This happens before you visit the blackmailing neighbour) If you choose to text everyone alphabeticaly Miriam goes to the ranch to ride Hammer instead.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
When thanking everyone for the flowers and well wishes during Miriams stay in the hospital. You have to text the person you want to go on the date with.(This happens before you visit the blackmailing neighbour) If you choose to text everyone alphabeticaly Miriam goes to the ranch to ride Hammer instead.
Ah that's right. I didn't realize it was an either/or situation or that I'd get locked out of some content. Bummer.

Reactions: Hfsofia

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know, Do you allow for the Bestiality content? If you did then I think they would get unlocked :unsure:, Check again Bro:)

Mommy can fit 2 to 3 in one Go. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No
Not this one or Not the Last one has Marc in it (Sexual Encounter)
thanks for the answer! guess ill wait for the next one ..

Reactions: Krysis_here
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes