Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch4.10a+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough and Bibifoc gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch4.10a

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It's been answered in this thread many times that No she will never be with Katherine.
Nope. If you go back and do a search on the topic in this thread, it's been explained ad nauseum.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
damn.......dreams deleted. oh well thanks for the answer
Well, don't delete your dreams entirely. Just be prepared for disappointment.

Zorlun has also stated that, while he doesn't plan for sexual contact to happen between Myriam and Katherine, he reserves the right to change his mind about that. So there is a tiny possibility of it happening, but it's not likely.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, don't delete your dreams entirely. Just be prepared for disappointment.

Zorlun has also stated that, while he doesn't plan for sexual contact to happen between Myriam and Katherine, he reserves the right to change his mind about that. So there is a tiny possibility of it happening, but it's not likely.
Obviously speaking for myself here, but I hope he doesn't change his mind, to me, while Katherine is exploring, she pretty much is the only true 'ray of light' in Myriam's fucked up world.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Obviously speaking for myself here, but I hope he doesn't change his mind, to me, while Katherine is exploring, she pretty much is the only true 'ray of light' in Myriam's fucked up world.
Not me, I don't need any ray of hope, what I want is a lot of hot and dirty sex and Katherine has a nice ass and it's a shame not to be able to put it to good use and make her scream with pleasure like Myriam I would even buy a puppy like Cassius for the future if I could :love: :love: :LOL: :LOL:
But well Zorlun doesn't want it so it will stay in my dirty imagination :geek:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Keeping an eye on this thread for the taboo patch :)
"Taboo patch" doesn't mean much here...

Incest patch?
Bestiality?

If it's the latter, the OP is the version with the Prometheus patch already applied. If the former, then it should be roughly a week or so before Ouch2020's finished updating it for the current release.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Loving sex between Myriam and Katherine would be a far cry from corruption, as would incidental sexual contact between them in a threesome. I'd be in favor of either of those things. They wouldn't change Katherine's status as a ray of light for Myriam.

That being said, I'm not holding my breath.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Loving sex between Myriam and Katherine would be a far cry from corruption, as would incidental sexual contact between them in a threesome. I'd be in favor of either of those things. They wouldn't change Katherine's status as a ray of light for Myriam.

That being said, I'm not holding my breath.
Katherine is the ray of light, so depending on our decisions Myriam could compare it with a 24/7 Bar, those places are quite illuminated too, right? :unsure::geek: :KEK:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was thinking Myriam Can't have any Sexual type of Event with Katherine in the Future, But If I remember Correctly She Spied on her When Officer Johnson arrived at Myriam's house to Drop her back, They had sex and Katherine was Watching her While Masturbating, Now Myriam watched her While She have 3 paths - Lesbian, Bi, Straight sex path and Myriam saw her on that time and can say her First sex scene was pretty much so-so first time. Now Myriam saw that, Not Sex with her but She can teach Katherine about sex and Sex Knowledge, Right? :unsure: As a Good loving Concerned mother helping her Daughter to Explore :love:

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
Yes, until the content that will lead you to the bad ending is integrated into the game and you have the option of not kicking that son of a bitch Anthony, will my games be in jeopardy when that happens because of Anthony's shit? :unsure: :eek: :mad:
no there will be a final choice whith one of the options grayed out as its not in the game yet, your fine

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes