Cra1g281

Jan 11, 2019
quick question, not sure if it`s been answered or not, but is it just the massage in this update, or is there other things that i may have locked myself out of

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
quick question, not sure if it`s been answered or not, but is it just the massage in this update, or is there other things that i may have locked myself out of
If Myriam declines the massage she'll go to the sauna with a bunch of dudes and predictable results instead, but yes, it's just one of those two alternate scenes + the story scenes surrounding the house.

Depending on if and with whom she went on a date the night before, there may be a follow-up scene in the morning as well.

Reactions: Cra1g281

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What do i have to do to get a date with nubia?
The date is governed by the choice where Myrian sends thank-you texts to her well-wishers after leaving hospital. Whomever she chose to send a special message to first is the one she'll go on a date with. Her conversation with Nubia in the locker room doesn't seem to enter into it, oddly.

Last edited:

Cra1g281

Jan 11, 2019
If Myriam declines the massage she'll go to the sauna with a bunch of dudes and predictable results instead, but yes, it's just one of those two alternate scenes + the story scenes surrounding the house.

Depending on if and with whom she went on a date the night before, there may be a follow-up scene in the morning as well.
thank you for letting me know, i just wanted to make sure

Reactions: gregers

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
The date is governed by the choice where Myrian send thank-you texts to her well-wishers after leaving hospital. Whomever she chose to send a special message to first is the one she'll go on a date with. Her conversation with Nubia in the locker room doesn't seem to enter into it, oddly.
So, can i choose to whom send the message? Or is this related to previous choices? And why aren't the conversation with nubia in the locker room and the possibility of text her related???

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, can i choose to whom send the message? Or is this related to previous choices? And why aren't the conversation with nubia in the locker room and the possibility of text her related???
Send the message to anyone...however yes, some may be grey if not interacted with them at all (so if always ignored the cops...never went out etc, they will not be an option). If you choose 'by order' and not someone specific, you are then on the no romance path and bestiality path (if you have that active).

If struggling, search my name in thread, I posted numerous saves for each path, all saved at the phone call option.

Reactions: Cra1g281

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch.4.09a+p = WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 940 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Please update

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
just wonderign what is avoidable, lots of tags i dont like but some i do...so is this game just a minefield of rape? or do choices and paths matter?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Choices matter a lot, I don't think there's a single *completely* unavoidable rape scene in the game?
I believe the first one with Anthony is unavoidable. But I haven't played that scene for a long time, so I might be wrong.

I'm pretty sure that all of the others are avoidable.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
I believe the first one with Anthony is unavoidable. But I haven't played that scene for a long time, so I might be wrong.

I'm pretty sure that all of the others are avoidable.
I believe if you go back to the room instead of continuing on to the shower you can tell him no.

Reactions: Sasanid

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Send the message to anyone...however yes, some may be grey if not interacted with them at all (so if always ignored the cops...never went out etc, they will not be an option). If you choose 'by order' and not someone specific, you are then on the no romance path and bestiality path (if you have that active).

If struggling, search my name in thread, I posted numerous saves for each path, all saved at the phone call option.
Ok thanks

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I believe if you go back to the room instead of continuing on to the shower you can tell him no.
From what I remember, as long as you don't interact with the huge guy in the shower too much and go back in the room, you can tell Anthony off.

just wonderign what is avoidable, lots of tags i dont like but some i do...so is this game just a minefield of rape? or do choices and paths matter?
Pretty much everything is avoidable in the game, you just have to understand what you choose. Stats will increase/decrease accordingly, you can turn Myriam into the most depraved, submissive soul, or into a strong-willed, powerful woman.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok then how well dose the game telegraph that if you pick option a you get raped?
ill never forget one of the game i played, custom female MC, female LI..event, go for a drive (full tank of gas no car trouble)..outcome? "you decide to stop on the side of the road and pick up two guys" both characters fellatio +1
like yo wtf was that? no warning at all and no logic behind it either

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
ok then how well dose the game telegraph that if you pick option a you get raped?
ill never forget one of the game i played, custom female MC, female LI..event, go for a drive (full tank of gas no car trouble)..outcome? "you decide to stop on the side of the road and pick up two guys" both characters fellatio +1
What game did that happen in? I hate forced sex scenes in adult games especially with guys.

Yeah there's no way to know that you can block Anthony from raping My. I was so upset but I checked the walkthrough and saw how to avoid that bs.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I think that your best bet is to either scroll back through a few pages and read some posts, or better yet, go to the review page. That way you can get a good idea of whether you want to play this again.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
What game did that happen in? I hate forced sex scenes in adult games especially with guys.

Yeah there's no way to know that you can block Anthony from raping My. I was so upset but I checked the walkthrough and saw how to avoid that bs.
it was an older game..like 10 years ago a simple rpg maker game but i agree forced sex scenes,even if they are consensual in context, but you the player did not pick are the worst....

Reactions: GokutheG

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I think that your best bet is to either scroll back through a few pages and read some posts, or better yet, go to the review page. That way you can get a good idea of whether you want to play this again.
ohh...my..god...i never noticed the review tab.....thank you so much i will 100% be reading those from now on

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes