Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well, but she does not feel "strong-willed, powerful". She's always a weak fuck meat and in no way close to a dominant Nubia. The options given by the author always depict Myriam as a spinless piece of meat. I ended up with 77 Willpower and 45 dominance and Sub 6, and the author was not able to build confidance in Myriam as a self-aware dominant female - a character wich choose her path distinctively. And this is meant about the interaction with any male.

Males in this game act like animals, but the author seems not to distinct between human interaction thats build on consent and animals wich do not.

When Myriam choose Cassius or Hammer the author always understands it as submission instead of a conscious decision to give in and enjoy the wild animalisc interaction.
Zorlun has stated that he never intended for Myriam to be a dominant female character such as Nubia. Dominance for her, is an expression of her desire to have greater control over her own life, rather than other peoples. She's simply too trusting, kind-natured and desirous of helping and pleasing others, to become a true dominant character.

It's possible for Myriam to have loads of sex, get gangbanged some of the time, and still have have very high willpower, dominance and a very low submission score. You just need to make the right choices. Never let Anthony have his way, put Marc in his place as soon as possible, and show Cassius who's really the boss. And just because Myriam chooses sometimes to take a submissive role during sex, doesn't make her into a piece of meat. As long as she's consciously choosing to do that for her own pleasure, rather than being manipulated into doing it, primarily to please others. Then you can't say she's being spineless, just because she's doing something, you don't personally approve of.

Reactions: Sasanid

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
OK for the homeless guy in order for him to stay at the hospital you have to give him a bj. You dont have to mind you but if you want to encourage him to stay its what happens.

For the homeless kid when you let him hide from to cops(who Myriam can also start seeing) in her changing room he decides to eat Myriam out of nowhere. So if you want to help him it leads to an unavoidable sex act. He's a good kid really besides this.
yeah not a fan of the second one, like look kid im helping you out and you oral rape me? thanks for the heads up tho i tend to try to be a good person in games so i might have helped him just to be nice....

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
yeah not a fan of the second one, like look kid im helping you out and you oral rape me? thanks for the heads up tho i tend to try to be a good person in games so i might have helped him just to be nice....
Yeah I felt the same as you when I saw this. He does come to rescue Myriam when she's being harrased down the line tho.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Human males in this game are pretty much all POS, that's true.

But Myriam having sex with Cassius/Hammer is the definition of submission, there's nothing dominant there, she literally submit to her animalistic sexual instincts, which is to bend in front of a dominant male. That was pretty clear from the start, how could she sexually dominate an animal to begin with ? Come on.

As for the bolded part, you just described a submissive Myriam, that's all.
There are sex scenes when I say I'm going to bring out Myriam's inner bitch but with Cassius it's literal, right?:unsure::KEK:
I would like to see a Cassius/Myriam scene where she wears a hot sexy dog outfit and when they have sex and her gets creampied she has an orgasm and lifts one leg to pee like the bitch that Myriam is :unsure: :love:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
so its a let him rape you or get raped later kinda thing? or is the one down the line avoidable?
No it's more like he's a good kid that wants to help you. I think he helps regardless.

The first meeting could have been handled better tho.

Jan 8, 2024

But Myriam having sex with Cassius/Hammer is the definition of submission, there's nothing dominant there, she literally submit to her animalistic sexual instincts, which is to bend in front of a dominant male. That was pretty clear from the start, how could she sexually dominate an animal to begin with ? Come on.

I'd disagree on this definition of submission you describe with Cassius/Hammer though in the way how the author lets Myriam feel guilty for the need to please Cassius animalistic needs, as she never stoped him, rather than wanting him to please her own animalistic sexual desires!
Surrendering to your own desires (animalistic sexual interaction) is not necessarily submission or beeing submissive towards the satisfaction of another human being who wants to dominate.

So I would conclude
1. The authors vision and work is to his own and I do respect that
2. Myriam is and will always be a submissive personality, with guilt-based decisions instead of consiously persuing her sexual desires
3. therefor 2 Myriam will always be conflicted on handing herself over to satisfy

PS: If the author at some point pursues creating a "Project Petlover Myriam" I'm so down for it :devilish:

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
so the classic "im too horny to say no" ?
No, it's because she doesn't have the will to resist Anthony. He's been conditioning her, and emotionally blackmailing her, into doing whatever he wants. Whether she feels like it, or not. In this instance, if she has enough willpower, she can summon up the courage to say no, and mean it, so that Anthony backs down. Because essentially he's a manipulative coward. Myriam was always able to stop him, he'd just convinced her over time, that it was her duty as a partner, to always acceed to his demands. Anthony understood that her overly trusting and sweet nature, was a weakness he could exploit. Which was the main reason he was with her ( alright, her being super hot and rich probably played a part as well)

Reactions: GokutheG

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
No, it's because she doesn't have the will to resist Anthony. He's been conditioning her, and emotionally blackmailing her, into doing whatever he wants. Whether she feels like it, or not. In this instance, if she has enough willpower, she can summon up the courage to say no, and mean it, so that Anthony backs down. Because essentially he's a manipulative coward. Myriam was always able to stop him, he'd just convinced her over time, that it was her duty as a partner, to always acceed to his demands. Anthony understood that her overly trusting and sweet nature, was a weakness he could exploit. Which was the main reason he was with her ( alright, her being super hot and rich probably played a part as well)
so can you brake up in this game? become single first then pursue another man or a woman?or is it just cheating?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so you can avoid any sex with him and dump him?
i did the same thing in gggb ,sorry eric but Eva is hotter then you XD
Yup. The protagonist starts out in an abusive relationship, which she can break out of at a key point in the story, which then becomes about her finding herself and figuring out her own desires post-breakup. At that point she may e.g. go purely lesbian if that's your preference, but can also sink even further into debauched submission. She also has a "dominance" stat, but the dominant content is limited and fairly weak sauce for now.

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yup. The protagonist starts out in an abusive relationship, which she can break out of at a key point in the story, which then becomes about her finding herself and figuring out her own desires post-breakup. At that point she may e.g. go purely lesbian if that's your preference, but can also seek even further into debauched submission. She also has a "dominance" stat, but the dominant content is limited and fairly weak sauce for now.
and thats what makes games like this good, REAL choices. and not something simply like
a be a whore
b try to fight and fail(get raped)
c just get raped

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

In real life sex for animals is an instinctive behaviour. It's not really determined by choice, but by hormones and biological imperative. But this being a fantasy, Cassius has been imbued with human characteristics and as such is able to express his dominant will over Myriam, as if it was something he was consciously aware of.

In the real world though, the male dog's dominance over the female, is not an expression of will at all, but of biological necessity.

Cassius though is never really the dominant in their relationship, because he always acknowledges Myriam as his mistress. It's like he knows deep down, that she's only really allowing him to take control when they have sex. And at any moment she could take back that control, because she's a human and he's just a dog. And without his mistress to feed him and give him a comfortable place to live, his life would be a lot harder. To be a true dominant, you have to be in charge in every way, and Cassius never is.

Reactions: 7_lJzWy3XxoEyow7

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yup. The protagonist starts out in an abusive relationship, which she can break out of at a key point in the story, which then becomes about her finding herself and figuring out her own desires post-breakup. At that point she may e.g. go purely lesbian if that's your preference, but can also seek even further into debauched submission. She also has a "dominance" stat, but the dominant content is limited and fairly weak sauce for now.
I disagree. Sure her dominant trait isn't used much for sex but it's great to see Myriam not put up with anyone's abuse anymore after dealing with Anthony.

Look at how a dominant Myriam resolves the attempted blackmail by the neighbor's dad.

Reactions: Leongen43

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I disagree. Sure her dominant trait isn't used much for sex but it's great to see Myriam not put up with anyone's abuse anymore after dealing with Anthony.

Look at how a dominant Myriam resolves the attempted blackmail by the neighbor's dad.
She doesn't even need to be dominant to reject his blackmail. Even if she's normally very submissive. Him threatening her children, is enough to make her very angry and behave in a dominant way.

I think the choice where she backs down and surrenders to him, is just very uncharacteristic for her. Even if she's very submissive and might back down if someone threatened her. When it comes to her kids, she always behaves in a very different way. So for me, that choice feels totally wrong, whatever version of Myriam you're playing. And it's noticeable that's the only scene in the game ( at least where she's been given a choice), where everything about it is negative from Myriam's perspective. Even with Anthony's worst scenes, she consoles herself that she's doing her duty as a good partner.

Reactions: 7_lJzWy3XxoEyow7
Jan 8, 2024
She doesn't even need to be dominant to reject his blackmail. Even if she's normally very submissive. Him threatening her children, is enough to make her very angry and behave in a dominant way.

I think the choice where she backs down and surrenders to him, is just very uncharacteristic for her. Even if she's very submissive and might back down if someone threatened her. When it comes to her kids, she always behaves in a very different way. So for me, that choice feels totally wrong, whatever version of Myriam you're playing. And it's noticeable that's the only scene in the game ( at least where she's been given a choice), where everything about it is negative from Myriam's perspective. Even with Anthony's worst scenes, she consoles herself that she's doing her duty as a good partner.
This scene I thought there is a beginning of character evolution, but no it is not.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes