Jan 8, 2024
Still shows as possible malware.
This is just 1! positive for a minor AV product ...
Go ahead and check some more files from your windows directory and then you want to delete and trash your computer and use pen&paper again ...

Tools used right ... If there is more then 6 detections including a major AV get suspicous, if there is also a alarming community vote, skip it ... else its most liklely false positive.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I disagree. Sure her dominant trait isn't used much for sex but it's great to see Myriam not put up with anyone's abuse anymore after dealing with Anthony.

Look at how a dominant Myriam resolves the attempted blackmail by the neighbor's dad.
It's true, I like a Myriam who is strong-willed and dominant in her actions but the last update I lost a lot of points of dominance and will because Myriam was handcuffed and became Danzel and Danny's BBC slave, the sex scene was very hot but I would have liked it glad not to lose those points :unsure: :geek:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
so you can avoid any sex with him and dump him?
i did the same thing in gggb ,sorry eric but Eva is hotter then you XD
Well actually, there's an anal scene between her and Anthony their first night in the new house, which is unavoidable. You only get to choose whether Myriam is more exhibitionist and agrees to get in the pool naked, which leads to Anthony fucking her there. If you choose to have Myriam wear a swimsuit, she gets shy and only agrees to do it in the bedroom. In both cases she does it willingly and enjoys it. But in the former case, she gets excited by being nude and has an orgasm. In the latter case, there's a connecting scene, with Marc hearing them in the adjoining bedroom, and masturbating to Myriam's cries of pleasure.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Well actually there's an anal scene between her and Anthony their first night in the new house, which is unavoidable. You only get to choose whether Myriam is more exhibitionist and agrees to get in the pool naked, which leads to Anthony fucking her there. If you choose to have Myriam wear a swimsuit, she gets shy and only agrees to do it in the bedroom. In both cases she does it willingly and enjoys it. But in the former case, she gets excited by being nude and has an orgasm. In the latter case, there's a connecting scene, with Marc hearing them in the adjoining bedroom, and masturbating to Myriam's cries of pleasure.
i was kinda worried about that....thats the main issue i have with game where your start in a relationship, at least in gggb there is only implied sex but all scenes can be avoided

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i was kinda worried about that....thats the main issue i have with game where your start in a relationship, at least in gggb there is only implied sex but all scenes can be avoided
That's the only scene, all the rest of the naughty scenes in the game are avoidable and dependent on choices, some scenes may be unavoidable later on, but only if you made choices leading to it.

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
Been playing for a while now and just met Nudia in a sauna, so far i've got a few Golden shower scenes with guys peeing on Myriam, have i missed any chances for Myriam to pee on someone, or just in any íntressting places? or is that something yet too come, or not in the current version, anyone know?

Reactions: acgamer69

john984

Jun 6, 2020
That's the only scene, all the rest of the naughty scenes in the game are avoidable and dependent on choices, some scenes may be unavoidable later on, but only if you made choices leading to it.
This month update is the finale of chapter 4 ? If it's a yes, then what characters are getting a scene?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
At this point, play the game. Or don't. But you know enough to try it out.

Reactions: doccop63

Ekoyh

Feb 8, 2024
I download multiple times the game, but I nerver have in it the Prometheus Patch, can I have a link of the last update with Prometheus patch please ?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I download multiple times the game, but I nerver have in it the Prometheus Patch, can I have a link of the last update with Prometheus patch please ?
Hi there.. welcome..
If you downloaded it from the links in the OP, then it already has the patch.
No need to do anything else but play the game.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Why is it called Prometheus patch?
It reminds me of the movie :LOL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh pop culture .....The titan who brought fire to the humans and was punished by the gods , (after Patreon censorship with all it apeared)
As Xapican said, Prometheus was a titan that brought fire to mankind (a symbol for knowledge) and was punished by Zeus for it, condemned to have his liver to be eaten by an eagle every day after it regenerates every night.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As Xapican said, Prometheus was a titan that brought fire to mankind (a symbol for knowledge) and was punished by Zeus for it, condemned to have his liver to be eaten by an eagle every day after it regenerates every night.
He was also given the first woman, Pandora, created by the gods as a punishment for all mankind. Which, I don't know what the anonymous modder is trying to say about Myriam there.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Been playing for a while now and just met Nudia in a sauna, so far i've got a few Golden shower scenes with guys peeing on Myriam, have i missed any chances for Myriam to pee on someone, or just in any íntressting places? or is that something yet too come, or not in the current version, anyone know?
You already found all that this game currently has to offer, sadly

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
You already found all that this game currently has to offer, sadly

That's a shame, well considering those scenes pop up quite recently, maybe there is good hope for the updates comming in the near future, seems dev just recently got into exploring the golden fetish.

Maybe if i'm lucky we'll get some good voyeur solo stuff as well, not just golden showers, but have realized that tend to need a dev with a fetish for voyeur/solo peeing, otherwise it seems golden showers are easier to make even if you don't share the fetish.

Dev seem to be active in this thread, so might get some insight ^^

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes