nohco

Mar 28, 2022
One thing I can’t understand: I used to download the game and there were all sex scenes with a dog and a horse, now there’s no need for these restrictions?

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ok, just played the update and its decent and plenty of different naughty choices with imaginary Dr Silver:love:
heres a spoiler folder if you want to see some pics otherwise dont open it jerky:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, those sections with Dr. Silver are worth it, I guess it's the best way for him to understand Myriam's problems, right? :unsure: :love: :KEK:
How envious it seems that Myriam is also playing the update, she even masturbates when she plays like some of us, right?:unsure::KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Ok, just played the update and its decent and plenty of different naughty choices with imaginary Dr Silver:love:
heres a spoiler folder if you want to see some pics otherwise dont open it jerky:ROFLMAO:
Oh Wow, Looking at the Updates Seems like Zorlun updated while keeping in mind about Spiderman and here the spice was that Spiderman turns out to be Dr. Silvers and 5-way Dr. Silver in Myriam's Multiverse :KEK: :KEK: , and Myriam gone for a Cassius special theme room so He feels more powerful Dominant boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: in his own territory :devilish:

Jan 7, 2022
I was wondering what Myriam would look like in a neural network. this is what happened. Maybe you will be interested in this.)

View attachment 3354398 View attachment 3354400 View attachment 3354403 View attachment 3354405 View attachment 3354407 View attachment 3354410 View attachment 3354414
bro which AI did you use to get this and how to do it?
Can we get it for 2D models? Like in the game "A very full house", is it possible to get such images for the main female character?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
ok the way i got the Mark scene was, i had to play from the gangbang at the sauna before, where my other playthrough i came from the female masseuse save, theres probly other ways to get the scene too, but thats the way i got to it.
This choice has nothing to do with the Marc scene, it's only dependent on your relationship with Marc, if Myriam has a dom or sub relationship with him there will be a scene, with a different flavor depending on one or the other.

Reactions: Leongen43

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Can you tell me which folder I need to put the patch in so that all the scenes are there?
Which one, I-patch..?
With the patch for v4.10a, unzip it... inside the unzipped folder you'll find another folder named "to game"...
Inside that folder, get all the files in it, and COPY..

Go to the installed game, you'll see the game folder, open it
Inside this game folder PASTE all the previously copied files..

You're all set to go...
GL

Reactions: ouch2020 and Zorlun

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This choice has nothing to do with the Marc scene, it's only dependent on your relationship with Marc, if Myriam has a dom or sub relationship with him there will be a scene, with a different flavor depending on one or the other.
Myriam is ready to give Dom love and correct Marc's attitude so that he is not the same as his father. Interesting, do I even feel like being a bad boy?:unsure::geek::love::ROFLMAO:

nohco

Mar 28, 2022
hi zorlun, do you have any screenshots of how you unpack the game so that later you can see all the scenes with the dog and the horse?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes