TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Literary THE reason why this thread filled with anything but actual answers everyone just have a need to be trolles or find a way to feel better about themself being a worst human beings
I did use everything and did not find any info about why those images missing
You're setting a very low bar for "worst human beings". Even you are not the worst human being. You are a liar, though. Either that, or you just have poor reading comprehension. I ran one search and found multiple answers to your question in the top twenty results.

rafmust

May 29, 2017
You're setting a very low bar for "worst human beings". Even you are not the worst human being. You are a liar, though. Either that, or you just have poor reading comprehension. I ran one search and found multiple answers to your question in the top twenty results.
Again instead of just help u just have to pile it up, great

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Again instead of just help u just have to pile it up, great
You don't need help. Your answers are at your fingertips. You just need to get your head out of your ass and go find them. It took me thirty seconds. If you can spare that much time from complaining about other people not doing your work for you, then you can also have the answers.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Literary THE reason why this thread filled with anything but actual answers everyone just have a need to be trolles or find a way to feel better about themself being a worst human beings
I did use everything and did not find any info about why those images missing
No the reason the thread is filled so many posts is because of lazy fucks who have been here for six years who think other people should answer questions that they can easily find for themselves by using the search box.
You did not "Use Everything" as you claimed since a quick search of "How to see bestiality content" into the search box in this thread takes you right to the answer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75 and doccop63

rafmust

May 29, 2017
No the reason the thread is filled so many posts is because of lazy fucks who have been here for six years who think other people should answer questions that they can easily find for themselves by using the search box.
You did not "Use Everything" as you claimed since a quick search of "How to see bestiality content" into the search box in this thread takes you right to the answer.
Well it didnt

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
not surprise but if u did some how know answer or some how that help u find answer, why is that so hard for u to just copy paste it?
Maybe some of us are sick of doing work for people who won't make an effort themselves.

So who is lazy fuck now?
Still you. Your answer is one search away, and you would rather demand that we do the work for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doccop63

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
rafmust

- Download Game file
- Download I-patch (optional)
- Download Joker's WT-Mod (optional)
- Download Bibifoc's gallery mod (optional)
**Note: Make sure the patch and mods are the same version as the game
---
Start the game and when you get to the first scene of Myriam with Cassius, pick YES.
1708876464023.png
or
use Gallery mod if installed

Last edited:
Reactions: rafmust and Zorlun

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
not surprise but if u did some how know answer or some how that help u find answer, why is that so hard for u to just copy paste it? So who is lazy fuck now?
Why didn't I copy and paste it... because I've raised all the kids I ever intend to raise... I'm not here to hold your hand or wipe your ass for you. You're a fucking adult (I assume) start acting like one... what that means is look for answers before asking and if unable to find them then ask politely (something you didn't do as your first ever post was a childish rant).

In short grow the fuck up.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
It's been about an hour since this discussion started.

I do get what it's been said about one trying to find the answers by using Search, etc.
I dislike doing all the work for others who can't do a single search, here or somewhere else (I mean, in this day and age there are people who, having skills, don't even think about googling for an answer).
But at the same time, I try to help others if I know how to.. or not, maybe someone else has a better answer.

If all parties involved would have politely helped with some basic instructions, everything would've ended by now.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Why bestiality images missing? and also nobody told that u HAVE to install Jokermod in order to bestiality work. Can somebody provide link to working/missing files? And dont tell me look to any previous posts or search, it just dosnt give any needed info at all.
The bestiality images are on Prometheus' patch, which is already included with the game in the download links of F95 (but also on SubscribeStar and my Discord server), no need to do anything, just install the game and play.

But some times, when used with mods not up to date with the version of the game you're using, there can be some conflicts breaking the links to the pictures in the patch, acting as if they were missing, in this case, reinstall the game and play without the mod or wait for the mod to be updated to the version of the game you're playing.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The bestiality images are on Prometheus' patch, which is already included with the game in the download links of F95 (but also on SubscribeStar and my Discord server), no need to do anything, just install the game and play.

But some times, when used with mods not up to date with the version of the game you're using, there can be some conflicts breaking the links to the pictures in the patch, acting as if they were missing, in this case, reinstall the game and play without the mod or wait for the mod to be updated to the version of the game you're playing.
It's true because I could lose very hot scenes. It would be interesting to see Myriam play with Hammer at home, where could she hide Hammer so that her children don't see him? :unsure: :love: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If all parties involved would have politely helped with some basic instructions, everything would've ended by now.
No, it wouldn't be ended. It would just be postponed until the next time rafmust (or "insert name here") doesn't feel like making an effort.

I have helped a lot of people in a lot of threads with a lot of problems. I've answered a lot of questions. And I probably will again. But if someone can't make the effort to do even the smallest and simplest thing for themselves, then I'm not going to feed into their bad behavior and perpetuate the problem.

If you see it differently, so be it. You make your choices, and I'll make mine. I stand by my earlier posts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doccop63

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I think a big part of Hammer could be hidden inside her without any problem, right?:unsure::love::KEK:
Speaking of things being hidden, would you mind using spoiler tags when posting images of bestiality? It would be a generous concession on your part. Not all of us care for that kind of content.

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
Man, I love this game.

Specifically:

I love Myriam's body, the way it's ample, toned and strong looking, along with her pretty, but slightly aged face, and lovely full hair.

I love the dialogue. I find it very smooth. I can't really think of anything else to describe it. Things sound how they should sound and that's all I can ask (at least for the routes I've cared to explore).

I love the scenarios. Wide variety and copius amounts of delicious NTR (can we get some more train UBs pleaseeee).

I love the length (and girth). There's so much damn content packed into this, wtf.

Good shit, dev, thanks.
you my goat fr fr

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Man, I love this game.

Specifically:

I love Myriam's body, the way it's ample, toned and strong looking, along with her pretty, but slightly aged face, and lovely full hair.

I love the dialogue. I find it very smooth. I can't really think of anything else to describe it. Things sound how they should sound and that's all I can ask (at least for the routes I've cared to explore).

I love the scenarios. Wide variety and copius amounts of delicious NTR (can we get some more train UBs pleaseeee).

I love the length (and girth). There's so much damn content packed into this, wtf.

Good shit, dev, thanks.
you my goat fr fr
Joshy fan? :unsure: :LOL:

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
There is no NTR in this game....
Ah, I forgot others don't do this. I mentally group all infidelity content as NTR in my head.
So what I really mean is cheating adjacent scenes :D

Also..Joshy? I don't think I'm familiar, except if you're referring to yourrage

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes