Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Press "H" or click the middle mouse wheel.
Remember in the main menu, go to "Help" and there are more common Renpy controls.
I use a Ren'Py mod that changes the textbox and makes it transparrent.
You can find the one I use here: F95z: Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod

It works on all games that does not have a built in change opacity setting for the textbox. Though some games are having a problem with "xpos gui.dialogue_xpos" in line 1111 in the y_outline.rpy file. After deleting this line, no renpy error anymore. (I do not remember if I had to do this with Project Myriam or not).

Hopefully this will help. For me it beats holding down the mousewheel or pressing H all the time.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hope you like it ;)..........(et un petit salut en passant à Zorlun)

View attachment 3375039
Awesome.. speechless.. in a single image you put so much eroticism in it...
I love the intensity, the tension...all amazing

What an artist!!! God bless you!

But then... I am looking for a game to play... and the only art I can see is something like this..
1708614028416.png
something is not right on this F95...:p

Reactions: Coriolan and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
God, how much these author's comments get in the way between dialogues...
"The author looked at this comment on the screen and asked himself, should he answer, should he not, the situation left him perplexed."

Sorry, could not help myself... ^^

Joke aside, I understand your feeling, but I guess it's a question of style and personal taste, I know that myself in a lot of games I just couldn't get more bored than when there was long ass dialogues of explanations and monologues, often not needed, so I went a bit the opposite way, with short dialogues that generally go to the point, intertwined with narration queue that give an idea of the action and what's happening, though I know it goes against the rule of "show, don't tell" that you have with movies... But despite that, I can't help myself, apart from the scenes heavier on dialogues, the narration queues help give some rhythm in the renders, and it's just a preference of mine, the "show, don't tell" work well with movies and animated scenes, but I think far less so with static renders (but I guess it's debatable :unsure: ).

That being said, the game being experimental, I'm always exploring a lot on how to go about things, I may go a different road on the next game, not sure yet, since I was thinking on going another way visually (maybe going into the jrpg style of having a background and making the characters pop up during dialogues (apart for naughty scenes I think)), this style may ask for more narration even.

Short version, I understand your point and I'll have to think on it (you're not the first commenting on that), but it won't change for this game.

DLee24

Jul 4, 2019
Will this be updated within the next 24 hours? I'm just curious. :) ( based on early access )

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When Myriam saw her daughter having sex, she must have had a fantasy of being part of the action and that the threesome was a foursome where she would enjoy an unforgettable experience with her daughter, or that if it were my fantasy, at least 10 BBCs would appear to do a gangbang. brutal where girls would not stop having orgasms and would end up creampied with a golden shower, moment!!, Hammer also wants to participate, it seems that my imagination may be too much for the girls or not for Myriam, right? :unsure: :cool::love: (y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
When Myriam saw her daughter having sex, she must have had a fantasy of being part of the action and that the threesome was a foursome where she would enjoy an unforgettable experience with her daughter, or that if it were my fantasy, at least 10 BBCs would appear to do a gangbang. brutal where girls would not stop having orgasms and would end up creampied with a golden shower, moment!!, Hammer also wants to participate, it seems that my imagination may be too much for the girls or not for Myriam, right? :unsure: :cool::love: (y)
Maybe Myriam give Katherine Sex education. Right? :unsure: as her First time was Not that much great Katherine Cum too Quickly, Myriam can teach her how to Hold Long and Using Sex toys and Protection use, What do you say. Isn't it Necessary for a Loving Good mother to Show her Daughter some helpful Tricks and techniques :love:, I think that will look Hot :devilish:

IKR??? How many times have I said it? On THIS thread alone! Again, Pampers and Similac babies.
Maybe Zorlun can add a Walkthrough on the Description so Every Update When Zorlun uses Dance Gif Ppl also gets notified :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Maybe Myriam give Katherine Sex education. Right? :unsure: as her First time was Not that much great Katherine Cum too Quickly, Myriam can teach her how to Hold Long and Using Sex toys and Protection use, What do you say. Isn't it Necessary for a Loving Good mother to Show her Daughter some helpful Tricks and techniques :love:, I think that will look Hot :devilish:

Maybe Zorlun can add a Walkthrough on the Description so Every Update When Zorlun uses Dance Gif Ppl also gets notified :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing about that though is that Mi isn't supposed to Know about Katherine having sex like that. To come out and admit that she spied on Kathy's 3-some would, not only embarrass Kathy, but it would also destroy the trust that she has in her mother. Even though she's spied on her mother (which lead to the 3-way in the first place), Myriam coming out to admit it would make the girl self-conscious about herself. Would she think that her mother thought of her as a slut for being with a boy And girl at the same time? Would she think that Mi would tell her to choose between a boy or a girl? Would she believe that Mi wouldn't trust her anymore when she says that she's going to visit her friends? If the subject Were broached, would Kathy turn around and be accusatory? Would she admit that she caught her mother in a compromising situation and call Mi a slut?
I recently saw my last two step-children grow into adulthood. When I caught my stepson eating out his girlfriend as young teens, you should have seen the look on her face. Panic, shock, and total embarrassment on both their faces but more so with the girl. I think that the story should continue the way it has, with both pretending that they hadn't seen one another and trusting one another to handle their businesses properly.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes