redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Technically, you can go on all of the dates if you either keep multiple saves or cheat.
Hence the Gallery mod... very unlikely that the user I responded to has any idea how to change the variables via the Ren'py control panel. The gallery mod is pretty much everyone's best bet on how to see all the content, not chance of borking up the game script by tweaking variables and flags in the game code.

Reactions: doccop63

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.10a + Patch + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 962 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Now, imagine being a female with large breasts. 36 DDD breasts can weigh nearly 1 pound per breast, which they can't remove, which shifts weight on the body depending on which side a woman leans or lies on her back.
You are right, but actually, you are being nice (as in, limiting things).
A coworked said she and others once literally weighted the breast of a colleague of hers who had big ones - one kg each, two pounds, and given their position far from the center of mass, and that they are not a static mass, if you look at it from a point of view of physics (movement), they can have an impact, especially when it is a relatively small (as in "short", not talking about age) and slim that has big breasts (and for the skeptics, yep, there real ones, it is not only in Japanese games, though many of those game tend to really go overboard :)).

Reactions: GokutheG

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You are right, but actually, you are being nice (as in, limiting things).
A coworked said she and others once literally weighted the breast of a colleague of hers who had big ones - one kg each, two pounds, and given their position far from the center of mass, and that they are not a static mass, if you look at it from a point of view of physics (movement), they can have an impact, especially when it is a relatively small (as in "short", not talking about age) and slim that has big breasts (and for the skeptics, yep, there real ones, it is not only in Japanese games, though many of those game tend to really go overboard :)).
Thanks for that info but I was aware of that. I was just trying to give a more simplistic answer for the skeptics out there who don't bother to read. I used my departed wife for the example that I gave. I used to have to give her back massages from time to time when we went to bed. I felt sorry for her but I truly understood what she went through, which is why I give commendations to those women who choose Not to have their bodies altered by doctors.

Reactions: ouch2020
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes