Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
back pain is a myth and those who has it probably never had proper backs at all and walked like curved and never had proper exercises.
It is not a myth, I had a friend in college who was quite fit and had fine posture, but her rack was enormous and she complained about it all the time. She eventually had them reduced surgically and was much happier after.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
back pain is a myth and those who has it probably never had proper backs at all and walked like curved and never had proper exercises.
Actually, if you go back and search in the posts, Zorlun said long ago Myriam is inspired by a real friend with whom in the past they had even more than a friendship, and who really had big "characteristics" but relatively slim otherwise, and she ended up having to do a reduction, because it was a problem.
The elements you are indicating, about bad posture and lack of exercise, are indeed elements that matter, men get back problems from that (especially if there is extra tension accumulated in the muscles) all the time.
But it is also true that getting a couple of kilos off axis that pull you down constantly (and even more, they are a distributed weight that wobbles around), imply a constant work of muscles to maintain the standing up posture, considering also that in order to be able to more easily move, in reality we are not perfectly balanced and centered.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
As a former soldier, back pain is No myth. Try strapping about 6 pounds of gear around your Waist, walk around All day, then take it off, only to do it again for several straight days. There Will be lower back issues. Now, imagine that same scenario, only This time, you have 50-80 pounds of gear on your back as well, walking across terrain with hills, valleys, rivers, forests, marshes, and others to slow you down. After a couple of days, even the fittest of Men have small back pains. I know because I've treated them. Men are built to be load bearers and it Still gets to them.
Now, imagine being a female with large breasts. 36 DDD breasts can weigh nearly 1 pound per breast, which they can't remove, which shifts weight on the body depending on which side a woman leans or lies on her back. Gravity can make them seem heavier if they lean forward, significantly putting Tremendous strain on the back. Carrying those things on your chest every day, having to move them when you bathe or get dressed adds to the misery. Now imagine being a larger bra size. The weight naturally increases, more mass, more weight. That's why a number of large breasted women opt for reduction, taking some strain from their backs. Which is why I Commend ANY female with big breasts who don't opt for surgery. They generally bear the discomfort and don't gripe about it much.

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
As a former soldier, back pain is No myth. Try strapping about 6 pounds of gear around your Waist, walk around All day, then take it off, only to do it again for several straight days. There Will be lower back issues. Now, imagine that same scenario, only This time, you have 50-80 pounds of gear on your back as well, walking across terrain with hills, valleys, rivers, forests, marshes, and others to slow you down. After a couple of days, even the fittest of Men have small back pains. I know because I've treated them. Men are built to be load bearers and it Still gets to them.
Now, imagine being a female with large breasts. 36 DDD breasts can weigh nearly 1 pound per breast, which they can't remove, which shifts weight on the body depending on which side a woman leans or lies on her back. Gravity can make them seem heavier if they lean forward significantly, putting Tremendous strain on the back. Carrying those things on your chest every day, having to move them when you bathe or get dressed adds to the misery. Now imagine being a larger bra size. The weight naturally increases, more mass, more weight. That's why a number of large breasted women opt for reduction, taking some strain from their backs. Which is why I Commend ANY female with big breasts who don't opt for surgery. They generally bear the discomfort and don't gripe about it much.
Rucking. Absolutely destroyed my back. Add scoliosis and there are days where I'm in constant pain.

May 16, 2020
Actually, if you go back and search in the posts, Zorlun said long ago Myriam is inspired by a real friend with whom in the past they had even more than a friendship, and who really had big "characteristics" but relatively slim otherwise, and she ended up having to do a reduction, because it was a problem.
The elements you are indicating, about bad posture and lack of exercise, are indeed elements that matter, men get back problems from that (especially if there is extra tension accumulated in the muscles) all the time.
But it is also true that getting a couple of kilos off axis that pull you down constantly (and even more, they are a distributed weight that wobbles around), imply a constant work of muscles to maintain the standing up posture, considering also that in order to be able to more easily move, in reality we are not perfectly balanced and centered.
So basicly based true story with modification

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
The Dolphin one attracts my Attention a Lot :LOL:, I am thinking How can be the Scene will look. In Charles and Myriam's scene they were traveling on a Yacht and Myriam becomes like a Mermaid and spend some time deep in the Water, What if any Dolphin gang caught her and High jack her until She doesn't offer her Pussy, Dolphin fuck Myriam and after Cumming starts making Happy Squeak sounds :KEK::KEK:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually suggested a dolphin companion in his discord a while ago. The idea was that Myriam rescued an injured dolphin that was in shallow water on the beach one day. After helping, she noticed how the dolphin almost wanted her to follow it which led her to a nearby cave. Once in the cave, she either had good times with the dolphin or not so good times with a whole bunch of dolphins.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
This could also cause back pain if Myriam gets too much Hammer passion, right? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :love: :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 3361285
Omg look at her Ass, Seems like Hammer enjoyed a Lot and so Does Myriam :KEK::KEK:, What is Back pain in front of Pleasure. Myriam is Filled with Hammer's Hot milk all over her :ROFLMAO:, I would love it if Zorlun add some Hammers and mind talk like Alien one in the Future, It would be fun to play :devilish::LOL: , Thinking How Myriam and Hammer send their Thoughts in this Scene :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Till ch 4 v0.9 version save file please
Seriously why? If you had new content last update then there is nothing new for you to play as this update is just the other dates (which you can only go on ONE of off the list depending on who you called when Myriam got out of the hospital).
The choice she made about who to call locks you into several mutually exclusive paths.
If you want to see all the content and options then just download and install the gallery mod.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you had new content last update then there is nothing new for you to play as this update is just the other dates (which you can only go on ONE of off the list depending on who you called when Myriam got out of the hospital).
The choice she made about who to call locks you into several mutually exclusive paths.
Technically, you can go on all of the dates if you either keep multiple saves or cheat.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes