Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
I've gotta say. The last few updates have been disappointing. Feels like the dev is just treading water. The story is gone, and it's just Myriam being put in lazily slapped together sex scenes. There's no progression to the story. He began this interesting branch about her daughter and it's been dumped for how long?

I don't know if Zorlun is just burnt out or milking it for cash but I couldn't be bothered checking out the last update until now and it's the laziest one so far.

Fair enough, people get bored with things but It's sad to see such a great game fall so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Akhen101

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've gotta say. The last few updates have been disappointing. Feels like the dev is just treading water. The story is gone, and it's just Myriam being put in lazily slapped together sex scenes. There's no progression to the story. He began this interesting branch about her daughter and it's been dumped for how long?

I don't know if Zorlun is just burnt out or milking it for cash but I couldn't be bothered checking out the last update until now and it's the laziest one so far.

Fair enough, people get bored with things but It's sad to see such a great game fall so hard.
Depends on how many people you have her dating, I have her dating all of them so you get the most content, but if you had her reject half of them then there won’t be a date scene, but she may be getting naughty for Dr Silver, also she’s picking out her new house to move into and hopefully Mark or her daughter will get to throw a party that turns into drunken orgy :love:

Last edited:

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
Depends on how many people you have her dating, I have her dating all of them so you get the most content, but if you had her reject half of them then there won’t be a date scene, also she’s picking out her new house to move into and hopefully Mark or her daughter will get to throw a party that turns into drunken orgy :love:
I have everything unlocked via the gallery. I've been HOPING for some quality story content around her family like what the game used to be for a very long time. But all I've gotten lately are paid for scenes and this latest gangbang he where from what I saw as I slept my way through it, he didn't even bother having every guy use her properly but just summarized it.

Zorlun is phenomenally talented but he's either phoning it in atm or quite likely, farming it out to cheap labor while he enjoys the patreon cash.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

I have everything unlocked via the gallery. I've been HOPING for some quality story content around her family like what the game used to be for a very long time. But all I've gotten lately are paid for scenes and this latest gangbang he where from what I saw as I slept my way through it, he didn't even bother having every guy use her properly but just summarized it.

Zorlun is phenomenally talented but he's either phoning it in atm or quite likely, farming it out to cheap labor while he enjoys the patreon cash.
That's some heavy accusation here, sorry "alleged" accusation, but with 13 to 15 hours a day on the game and a monthly update, I can definitely not be accused of sleeping on the job and milking money, and on the milking money subject, I announced an end goal towards two years around a month ago, one year on chapter 5 and one year for the last chapter around the endings (of course it's an estimation), when most people want me to keep going ad eternam on the game, so hardly milking.

About the story, Project Myriam always was very light on it, I announced that from the start, the game is first and foremost following the MC through her life and explorations... As the full title says Project Myriam - Life & Explorations... Strange. :unsure:
I always wanted to stay light on the story for this first game, as I had a lot on my plate with learning from scratch how to go about making a game, using a 3D tool and programming, as well as exploring what can be done with all this technically.
So yep, story definitely light, never hidden that fact, I won't even debate on it, I'll have my fun story wise on the next one, for me here what's more important is learning how to do things and that people have fun with it... If you don't, which is fully understandable and ok (to each is own, you can't please everyone), all I can say is that I hope you will find your perfect game out there, after all, that's one of the major reasons I first entertain the idea of making my own, as I was never fully satisfied with all the game around I tested.

Do I want to get to another project, yes, already said so, I actually want to get to another project with a bit more story and more into the fantasy or scifi side like I enjoy, but it will have to wait until I finish Project Myriam, I think it's very important that I get to finish it, first for all the players who invested themselves into it and its MC, and for me to show I can get a project to its end (as much to supporters than for myself).

So for short, I'm sorry you don't have fun with the game anymore, I hope you can find another one that float your boat, but coming and accurizing me of coasting and milking with the hours I put in and the regular updates... Nope, on that one I take offense.

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
My points stand. I'm hardly the only person who feels the game has been degrading for quite some time. As I said, I genuinely don't know why. It could be a number of reasons. But it doesn't have the same quality to the story as it used to.

Maybe consider taking a few months holiday or something. The fans will live.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I thought following Myriam's sexual awakening kinda was the story...:unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
My points stand. I'm hardly the only person who feels the game has been degrading for quite some time. As I said, I genuinely don't know why. It could be a number of reasons. But it doesn't have the same quality to the story as it used to.

He’s still not a milker though, there are plenty of devs out there that are milkers but not this one. We get a new update every month like clockwork, so if you don’t like this game anymore then hit the road Jack :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Dafuq are you actually on about at all?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
He’s still not a milker though, there are plenty of devs out there that are milkers but not this one. We get a new update every month like clockwork, so if you don’t like this game anymore then hit the road Jack :ROFLMAO:
It's true there are developers who do that, Zorlun is not one of them because it has a development path and is fulfilling it (Katherine I still expect more from you darling :love:), I like the game and I want to see more crazy stories that come out of the head of he:LOL: (y)

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
That will make three with yours... The android players definitely can't complain. ^^

EDIT: Linked the three android ports on my Discord server, I'm often asked for it there, thank you to all three for sharing it with everyone (estrada777, cebs and Yopi Tsuki).
Wow! You know your work is a big deal when you can get, not one, but three different people porting your game. Congrats Zorlun from one of your Zorlunites.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Dafuq are you actually on about at all?
I don't think that he knows what he wants Maviarab because he definitely doesn't know what he's talking about. Accusing Zorlun of milking proves that he doesn't know what he's talking about.
He probably has played Big Brother or something similar where there's a focus on family dynamics. This is why I question the reading comprehension of a lot of people because the Title is self-explanatory. This guy had a different expectation of the game in lieu of the title and that's fine. My problem is with him having a scorched earth policy, meaning, he's unhappy, so he decides to take Zorlun's reputation down with him on the way out of the door. He can't debate this fact because, if it wasn't so, he wouldn't have done so. Clearly this guy reads this thread as by his statement "I'm hardly the only person who feels that the game has been degrading for quite some time." That means that he's all in his feelings and he wants to let his feelings be known to as many people possible.
The problem with that is that this is called libel, written lies told to ruin the name and reputation of another. He can be sued for this and, based on his post, And his doubling down, he leaves evidence that he's willfully trying to do so. This shows me that he is one of probably dozens, if not hundreds of people, who come into these threads to rant but don't know what the hell they're doing or saying.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That's some heavy accusation here, sorry "alleged" accusation, but with 13 to 15 hours a day on the game and a monthly update, I can definitely not be accused of sleeping on the job and milking money, and on the milking money subject, I announced an end goal towards two years around a month ago, one year on chapter 5 and one year for the last chapter around the endings (of course it's an estimation), when most people want me to keep going ad eternam on the game, so hardly milking.

About the story, Project Myriam always was very light on it, I announced that from the start, the game is first and foremost following the MC through her life and explorations... As the full title says Project Myriam - Life & Explorations... Strange. :unsure:
I always wanted to stay light on the story for this first game, as I had a lot on my plate with learning from scratch how to go about making a game, using a 3D tool and programming, as well as exploring what can be done with all this technically.
So yep, story definitely light, never hidden that fact, I won't even debate on it, I'll have my fun story wise on the next one, for me here what's more important is learning how to do things and that people have fun with it... If you don't, which is fully understandable and ok (to each is own, you can't please everyone), all I can say is that I hope you will find your perfect game out there, after all, that's one of the major reasons I first entertain the idea of making my own, as I was never fully satisfied with all the game around I tested.

Do I want to get to another project, yes, already said so, I actually want to get to another project with a bit more story and more into the fantasy or scifi side like I enjoy, but it will have to wait until I finish Project Myriam, I think it's very important that I get to finish it, first for all the players who invested themselves into it and its MC, and for me to show I can get a project to its end (as much to supporters than for myself).

So for short, I'm sorry you don't have fun with the game anymore, I hope you can find another one that float your boat, but coming and accurizing me of coasting and milking with the hours I put in and the regular updates... Nope, on that one I take offense.
I have never felt Anything somebody asks to you Zorlun and you ignore it, As a Developer you keep us updated When we are getting updates or getting Delayed, From time to time we find you being involved in discussions. I gladly can say Myriam is one of my favorite games I have played :love:. The game Quality and scenes are great making a Game with a Female MC and Many other characters indulgent (including animals) with a Plot creating is definitely time-consuming, Don't Feel demotivated as Making a Bigger Project takes time and Even getting Monthly Updates means Extra Work on top. :giggle:(y)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes