Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The thing about that though is that Mi isn't supposed to Know about Katherine having sex like that. To come out and admit that she spied on Kathy's 3-some would, not only embarrass Kathy, but it would also destroy the trust that she has in her mother. Even though she's spied on her mother (which lead to the 3-way in the first place), Myriam coming out to admit it would make the girl self-conscious about herself. Would she think that her mother thought of her as a slut for being with a boy And girl at the same time? Would she think that Mi would tell her to choose between a boy or a girl? Would she believe that Mi wouldn't trust her anymore when she says that she's going to visit her friends? If the subject Were broached, would Kathy turn around and be accusatory? Would she admit that she caught her mother in a compromising situation and call Mi a slut?
I recently saw my last two step-children grow into adulthood. When I caught my stepson eating out his girlfriend as young teens, you should have seen the look on her face. Panic, shock, and total embarrassment on both their faces but more so with the girl. I think that the story should continue the way it has, with both pretending that they hadn't seen one another and trusting one another to handle their businesses properly.
To be fair, all valid points but:

Kathryn only sees that on one very specific path, where as she can have the threesome with William on every path of Myr's.

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The thing about that though is that Mi isn't supposed to Know about Katherine having sex like that. To come out and admit that she spied on Kathy's 3-some would, not only embarrass Kathy, but it would also destroy the trust that she has in her mother. Even though she's spied on her mother (which lead to the 3-way in the first place), Myriam coming out to admit it would make the girl self-conscious about herself. Would she think that her mother thought of her as a slut for being with a boy And girl at the same time? Would she think that Mi would tell her to choose between a boy or a girl? Would she believe that Mi wouldn't trust her anymore when she says that she's going to visit her friends? If the subject Were broached, would Kathy turn around and be accusatory? Would she admit that she caught her mother in a compromising situation and call Mi a slut?
I recently saw my last two step-children grow into adulthood. When I caught my stepson eating out his girlfriend as young teens, you should have seen the look on her face. Panic, shock, and total embarrassment on both their faces but more so with the girl. I think that the story should continue the way it has, with both pretending that they hadn't seen one another and trusting one another to handle their businesses properly.
Why would even Myriam tell her She spied? As I stated it is a sex education and proper knowledge for Katherine future, Myriam knows Katherine first time was not great and even William cum so quickly, But when William had sex with Myriam he stayed for so long . Now Myriam, She knows there was something off so She can help her out without letting her know Why would even Katherine be Broken ? As I remember Myriam is the one who gave her Packet of Condoms, Right? :unsure:Katherine loves Myriam more than anything on the World :love:

Yes It has, and a huge one Why ?
Huge like Myriam Boobs or Huge like Myriam ass :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
To be fair, all valid points but:

Kathryn only sees that on one very specific path, where as she can have the threesome with William on every path of Myr's.
Yeah, I'm not recalling that scene. On what path does Kathryn spy My getting up to shenanigans?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
God, how much these author's comments get in the way between dialogues...
If you want to understand true pain and suffering, then play Melody. That game has the most ridiculous amount of exposition I have ever seen. It often happens right after dialogue to explain it all over again. I don't think Zorlun has too much exposition, especially for his first game. Pruning and efficiency can be worked on going forward, of course.

Reactions: doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Why would even Myriam tell her She spied? As I stated it is a sex education and proper knowledge for Katherine future, Myriam knows Katherine first time was not great and even William cum so quickly, But when William had sex with Myriam he stayed for so long . Now Myriam, She knows there was something off so She can help her out without letting her know Why would even Katherine be Broken ? As I remember Myriam is the one who gave her Packet of Condoms, Right? :unsure:Katherine loves Myriam more than anything on the World :love:

Huge like Myriam Boobs or Huge like Myriam ass :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Okay, so my question is: what is the basis for Myriam to just, out of the blue, want to give Kathy sex education classes? You recalled how the talk about condoms went? I'm pretty sure that Kathy would start getting suspicious of Mi's interest in her sex life. You want to assume that Kathy is some sort of ditz just to fulfill your fantasy. Believe me teenagers aren't dumb, I know because I've raised several of them. When you think that they aren't aware of something, you'll find that they know More than you assume. Besides, I'm pretty sure that her friend, Jenny, has by this stage of the game, exposed Kathy to more things sexual than Myriam was ready for Kathy to learn. So for Myriam to come out of the blue and suggest giving Kathy sex ed classes, Kathy would ask (like most teens would), "This is the second time that you've show interest in my love life. Why the sudden interest?" Kathy's suspicions would be raised and then she'd be on the defensive. Trust me, I know. That's a can of worms that Mi wouldn't want to go down because she'd be on the hot seat with a bunch of questions from Kathy. Sometimes, the most innocent of intentions, can create tension between parent and teen.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
In my playtrough, Myriam did the right thing, she "trained /educated William" :devilish: :devilish:
Right? :devilish: Even though She gives Marc so Love dose, Why Katherine should be Left? As We can see how the Sex scene was Awesome will William She Cum twice and Same With Will he Cum Thrice Face, Pussy, and then Anal sex :devilish: :love:. I feel Katherine is also Interested in joining her While She was Spying on Myriam with Officer Johnson sex scene, I bet we can have some Scene with her Without losing her Innocence :love:

Good decision, I also did the same or if it were up to me I would train the rest of the boys to be with Katherine, she deserves the best, right? :unsure: :love: :KEK:
Ready for Sex Turning Education by teacher Myriam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
One of the greatest vn's on here and honestly it's because you start by having the ugly bastard as a boyfriend (Anthony is top tier and it's pretty sad he's out tbh) the choice to have the corruption be "trusting naive and submissive" instead of only just horny, and all the stuff with Marc getting more dominant and becoming more and more like Anthony.. Seriously I know it's been addressed before but I really hope we get to see Marc and Katherine, that remark he makes about going after Katherine too and Myriam freaks out, is one of the hottest scenes in the game.. I'm begging the dev to think on it lol Marc is the only route keeping me hard in chapter 4 cause a lot of the non vanilla stuff seems to sharply decline in the late game..

Idk how he would work it to trick both of them into bed or even separately but have Myriam and Katherine end up as Marc's sluts... maybe even Anthony's sluts in the far far future? lol wishful thinking but even just hearing Marc make another comment about Katherine and Myriam gets pissed again but maybe not as nuclear, and then again, and she just gets annoyed and thinks he's just teasing and wouldn't try anything, and keeps working her more and more and meanwhile hanging out with Katherine more. Katherine would be getting into more experimentation too and "something" might happen.. imo that is a really great route that could work, just saying.. Give one to the real pervs

Reactions: TheMummy56

rafmust

May 29, 2017
Really....your first comment is a whine and a rant? You'll last long...

I dont understand why u being weird lol why u care if its 1 or 2 comment
I wasting my time to try make this work cus i want to see all scenes thats all and not finding any proper info
Without mod its just skiping scene
i download all new everething If u cant help just dont type. Who hurt you?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Why bestiality images missing? and also nobody told that u HAVE to install Jokermod in order to bestiality work. Can somebody provide link to working/missing files? And dont tell me look to any previous posts or search, it just dosnt give any needed info at all.
No one expected such an important person to visit here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What else do you want ? Everyone is ready to search several thousand pages for you here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fuck... no... I can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sava75

rafmust

May 29, 2017
You don't make the rules around here.

If you can't be bothered to use the tools provided, then you don't deserve help.
Literary THE reason why this thread filled with anything but actual answers everyone just have a need to be trolles or find a way to feel better about themself being a worst human beings
I did use everything and did not find any info about why those images missing

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes