Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
After viewing some other posts and screen shots, it looks like a different pool scene. I haven't played the last two updates yet, and that pool looks different, like it might be from the new house?
Yes, this pool scene is in the new house in the latest update.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Maybe read the post right above yours FFS.
I've said it before, Pampers and Similac :ROFLMAO: I said this before, those type of people either Can't Read or Won't read. They're like sheep, they want to be led to everything. Reminds me of Loki's speech in the 1st Avengers movie where he said that humans want to be led. Seems that it's true.

Reactions: blarg0192

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've said it before, Pampers and Similac :ROFLMAO: I said this before, those type of people either Can't Read or Won't read. They're like sheep, they want to be led to everything. Reminds me of Loki's speech in the 1st Avengers movie where he said that humans want to be led. Seems that it's true.
of course, uhmm.... can you led me some money ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
OKOK, my bad, but I have to explain the most important reason why I didn't read other comments is that English is not my first language so its hard for me to understand every word in En. In fact , the only way I can use this site is asking questions and waiting reply, if it bothers u , I apology for that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OKOK, my bad, but I have to explain the most important reason why I didn't read other comments is that English is not my first language so its hard for me to understand every word in En. In fact , the only way I can use this site is asking questions and waiting reply, if it bothers u , I apology for that.
Ok, the game has a gallery, to unlock you have to play the different paths of Myriam,
Or use Bibifocs Multi Mod (Gallery un locker) to which it was referenced in the post above yours.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes