Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Buddy, I know You are a very busy man, but please take a moment of your valuable attention.
An unwritten tradition :giggle: :sneaky: there was a new picture at the end of the game.
Let me add... GREAT PICTURE (y)

View attachment 3412105 View attachment 3412106 View attachment 3412107

Three is too little to call it a collection but almost :D Please, think maybe about something new :unsure:
Myriam in such a mask would be something great (y)

View attachment 3412111

Maybe consider something for the fans? :)
That is a good point, I did forget this time around. :unsure:

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Since you have to sacrifice the walkthrough mod to get it, what sort of "incest" does the incest patch add to the game?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ok...Marc is dominant and gets a blowjob by the pool...
But if Myriam is dominant, then what is the scene?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The aim is around two years, I just started the last chapter of development, which should take this year, then it'll be one year with a chapter revolving around the multiple endings.
Of course, that's an approximate.
Hello brother! Please tell us when we will get to see pregnancy content. So much cum gobbled up and no inflation (read pregnancy)? Need to make that right :p

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Marc gets a blowjob, but Myriam is the one who offers and initiates it, while telling Marc to keep a lookout.
Thanks for the reply... So it's not my fault...
Does a dominant Myriam reward suck? Why? Let's remember the bathroom scene. Myriam was really dominant there and allowed the goblin to lick her pussy. This is a reward for the little goblin...
But this sucking is not the characteristic of a dominant woman, no matter how the dialogue changes... If you want to be consistent with your previous decision, then here too the goblin child could have received a maximum of one pussy or ass licking... And he is happy with the reward.. .
Maybe I'm not the only one who kindly sees the gonlin humiliated, so I don't feel this scene is justified.
I still love this game!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The aim is around two years, I just started the last chapter of development, which should take this year, then it'll be one year with a chapter revolving around the multiple endings.
Of course, that's an approximate.
What happens to William now that Myriam has moved far away and he doesn’t live with them anymore, did he go back to living with his dad or is her daughter hiding him in her closet, maybe Eve found him in her condo and made him her sex slave :ROFLMAO: That would be so hot to see Myriam getting jealous of Eve with William and they try to fight over who can fuck him better:love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What happens to William now that Myriam has moved far away and he doesn’t live with them anymore, did he go back to living with his dad or is her daughter hiding him in her closet, maybe Eve found him in her condo and made him her sex slave :ROFLMAO: That would be so hot to see Myriam getting jealous of Eve with William and they try to fight over who can fuck him better:love:
William should not be a Forbidden man, If we choose Katherine as the Lesbian Route then William will be Free and I love William and Myriam's Encounters...Sweet Sexy Horny but now the Case is Poor William Where he will Go?:unsure: A Grumpy Father and a Drunken mom Who doesn't know Day or night, Alone Boy needs Myriam as a Support system. Hmm About Marc I have an Idea, Snatch the Phone and All Problems Solve :LOL::ROFLMAO:, William is Always gentle with Myriam Whereas Marc being the Father's Son (n), Myriam should take the best care of William :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y5xHc

May 20, 2023
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.10 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.10 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).

!! NEW !! - You have now the possibility to modify "choice" variables thx to the Variables button in the menu accessible thx to the top left icon.
- Click on the variable in the list to toggle its value
- If you type something on your keyboard, it will automatically filter the list

Install: Use cheats.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.10 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
- For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07
- Zorlun regulary fixes typos in the game. I've been trying to keep the mod up to date regarding typos but I've lost track for a while. So if you find typos in a gallery scene, it is probably already fixed in the original game. No need to ping Zorlun for that.

- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.34.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.10 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No Waiting in Text Display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip no_waiting_text_display.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located (The zip contains a file named environment.txt and it's normal. Ok xapican?! :mad:;))

Customize Names
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

gallery mod update please

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
was the proof reading skipped for this update or did the story writer change? i dont think i have seen this many grammar mistakes and nonsense lines that make no sense in any update this far, not to mention there were some weird jumps in the story telling compared to whats happened so far, mainly the whole scene early on with marc and the whole i love yous to his direction aswell. :unsure:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
was the proof reading skipped for this update or did the story writer change? i dont think i have seen this many grammar mistakes and nonsense lines that make no sense in any update this far, not to mention there were some weird jumps in the story telling compared to whats happened so far, mainly the whole scene early on with marc and the whole i love yous to his direction aswell. :unsure:
I think Zorlun mentioned losing their proofreader a few updates ago (edit: here). As you say, the lack of proofreading in recent releases has been very apparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: blarsson

maerowe

Mar 14, 2021
Does a dominant Myriam reward suck? Why? Let's remember the bathroom scene. Myriam was really dominant there and allowed the goblin to lick her pussy. This is a reward for the little goblin...
But this sucking is not the characteristic of a dominant woman, no matter how the dialogue changes... If you want to be consistent with your previous decision, then here too the goblin child could have received a maximum of one pussy or ass licking... And he is happy with the reward.. .
Maybe I'm not the only one who kindly sees the gonlin humiliated, so I don't feel this scene is justified.
I still love this game!
She rewards him because he's been a good boy recently with the move and has been working hard with everything. So she wanted to give him something since she found it amusing he still is peaking at her breasts.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello brother! Please tell us when we will get to see pregnancy content. So much cum gobbled up and no inflation (read pregnancy)? Need to make that right :p
It'll get a few pregnant endings, I wanted to put it in game, but it would have been too much double rendering and road multiplications honestly.
I still love this game!
Giving a blowjob isn't always proof of submission, you can give head and be in control.
Honestly, with someone having their teeth on your cock and the power to cut short on your manhood, you can believe they definitely can be in control. ^^
I think Zorlun mentioned losing their proofreader a few updates ago (edit: here). As you say, the lack of proofreading in recent releases has been very apparent.
It wasn't proofread this time around, my editor will only be sending me their review in a few days she told me.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes