john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.10a p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Waiting for your update, thank you

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.10a + Patch + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 962 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Android update please and thank you

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
I am downloading this to try for the first time. I see there is a Joker Leader mod - guaranteed excellent so downloading. But I also see an incest patch that seems out of date - it says v4.10a. Is there an updated patch? Or will that work for the latest here? Or...?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I see that this installment of Myriam's "dominating Marc" consists of getting violently facefucked by the twerp wannabe-rapist.
This time yes, but there will be retribution. ^^
Haven't played the update yet, since i usually try to wait for 2-3 months for game updates to accumulate, but that doesn't sound like a dom scene. :unsure:

But i trust Zorlun enough to wait for what he is cooking for the little goblin.:devilish:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch5.01a+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough mod(you can add gallery later if you choose)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v5.01a

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am downloading this to try for the first time. I see there is a Joker Leader mod - guaranteed excellent so downloading. But I also see an incest patch that seems out of date - it says v4.10a. Is there an updated patch? Or will that work for the latest here? Or...?
It says right there on the tin what version the patch is for. You cannot use the WT mod and patch together (it says that to right there on the patch); they are not compatible at all. It's one or the other.

The incest patch has to be updated for each and every update. And it takes them anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Reactions: Zorlun

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2756338

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v4.5

Local download: View attachment 2756336
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content. Big thanks to Zolrun for the preview version so i can update in time for public releases.

Note: I still want to update the walkthrough but i'm currenly simply swamped with work and other real life problems (compounded by visitors and getting Covid-19). So i currently cannot give a good ETA. Thinking of maybe simplifying it to only use choices and tags without listing every point change in attributes, but what i really need is a free weekend...^^

20230709: Updated for version 4.5
Hi. Not sure if you are all ok now. Just a heads up on new game ver and hope you can update it soon.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
First off, I want to thank Zorlun for the game, Joker for his WT Mod, and ouch2020 for his I-Patch.

So what I made is a semi-merging patch of Joker's WT Mod and ouch2020's I-Patch. I manually compared and injected all the I-Patch dialogue over to the WT Mod and fixed a few typos I came across. (I have only done a limited amount of testing, so please tell me if I missed anything).

Why a semi-merge?
Well simply put, I am not a programmer. So there are a few chunks of code, and a couple of stat changes that I couldn't port over from the I-Patch myself, either Joker or someone else with the know-how will have to go in and port those things over themselves (to get it all working properly). With that said, if you want the 100% I-Patch experience, you will still have to play ouch2020's I-Patch like normal.

Saves.
This is pretty much the WT Mod (with the I-Patch dialogue injected into it), so any saves that work with Joker's WT Mod will more than likely work with my patch too.

Well, I think that's about it. Thank all of you for trying out my patch, and have fun.

Updated. v.4.10a+p - Download

Thank you for this. Now just waiting on an update. Cheers :)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Maybe some day a scene of her licking Cassius' balls or rimming him. Marc bugs me. I like her enjoying the sex, but not a fan of force. Maybe she fantasizes about other animals - a pig or other dogs and horses she sees. Maybe she sees someone walking their dog and notices he has a hardon and wonders what it would be like to have him take her right there in pubic. A good fantasy. Or films herself using animal dildos to post onine.

Aug 28, 2019
My mega has reached its limit :(
So i will wait until is uploaded here
If you are on your cell phone, just turn on your VPN, open the download on Mega and start the download, then close it and go to settings and force Mega to stop. then close the VPN and open mega and that's it. (Sorry, I don't know how to speak English, I'm using the translator)

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Buddy, I know You are a very busy man, but please take a moment of your valuable attention.
An unwritten tradition :giggle: :sneaky: there was a new picture at the end of the game.
Let me add... GREAT PICTURE (y)

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Three is too little to call it a collection but almost :D Please, think maybe about something new :unsure:
Myriam in such a mask would be something great (y)

04.jpg

Maybe consider something for the fans? :)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes