Oct 21, 2020
Cela dépend de l'âge de ta sauvegarde, si elle est vraiment ancienne (avant chapitre 2) il faudra recommencer depuis le début, sinon, pas de problème (à moins que vous ais une sauvegarde corrompue après avoir trop trafiqué dedans).
[/CITATION]
Je n'ai rien touché dans ma sauvegarde

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Maybe I don't want the compressed version, ever think of that?

I wouldn't need to be here if I subscribed there, would I, plus I would have downloaded this last week and not waited patiently until now, still took an hour after my post to upload the update to their servers, other games seem to get uploaded a lot quicker after a dev posts it.

What extra clicks would those be?
moar cheese with your whine?

Reactions: redharvest1

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Multi mods have been updated. Only the gallery has been modified.

Note that the last scene of the previous release (Night Out) has been extended with the first short scene of this new release.

Darth Vengeant
I created a zip that contains the 5 main mods. In a perfect world, I would have added an interface to allow people to enable/disable each of these mods but it's not a priority for now.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Multi mods have been updated. Only the gallery has been modified.

Note that the last scene of the previous release (Night Out) has been extended with the first short scene of this new release.

Darth Vengeant
I created a zip that contains the 5 main mods. In a perfect world, I would have added an interface to allow people to enable/disable each of these mods but it's not a priority for now.
My Freaking HERO!!!! :love::D:cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: Bibifoc

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, if it got kicked off Patreon despite bending over for their demands, does that mean it's finally de-bastardized (i.e. incest back in the base version, no patch needed and thus no more having to choose between patch and other mods)?

Reactions: CharleyT

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Zorlum..
Have you considered doing something like L&P did in AWAM, by splitting the story into two parts so that the updated file doesn't keep getting larger and larger..?
And jump through hoops to get it working?

Just no, no and no. It's not even that large of a file in comparison to many. It's a download every few months....really isn't that big of an issue. If it's an issue to some users, then maybe they should priortise sorting that out rather than playing AVN's maybe *shrugs*

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
And jump through hoops to get it working?

Just no, no and no. It's not even that large of a file in comparison to many. It's a download every few months....really isn't that big of an issue. If it's an issue to some users, then maybe they should priortise sorting that out rather than playing AVN's maybe *shrugs*
It's just an idea and the size isn't an issue with me.
I had no problems in AWAM when this was done. I just followed the instructions and had it working in a couple of minutes with no sweat.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlum..
Have you considered doing something like L&P did in AWAM, by splitting the story into two parts so that the updated file doesn't keep getting larger and larger..?
'Dating my Daughter' did something alike as well years ago, but even glossing over the nightmare it would be to port the choices over, as I'm heading for the end, I'm not sure it's worth the bother.

Though I did just pay for some room on Mediafire and will now in the future share my links (on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord) on this platform which is really faster on the upload time on my side and with no limit on the downloader side.

Paladin_76

Jan 18, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.03+p] [Zorlun]

Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Workupload

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Credit goes to:-
Telegram link to share:-
You know that link has an embedded advertisement that pops every 5 minutes.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes