Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlum..
Have you considered doing something like L&P did in AWAM, by splitting the story into two parts so that the updated file doesn't keep getting larger and larger..?
'Dating my Daughter' did something alike as well years ago, but even glossing over the nightmare it would be to port the choices over, as I'm heading for the end, I'm not sure it's worth the bother.

Though I did just pay for some room on Mediafire and will now in the future share my links (on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord) on this platform which is really faster on the upload time on my side and with no limit on the downloader side.

Paladin_76

Jan 18, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.03+p] [Zorlun]

Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Workupload

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Credit goes to:-
Telegram link to share:-
You know that link has an embedded advertisement that pops every 5 minutes.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Again, you didn't get my point at all, you just interpreted it the way you wanted it. And I'll stop here because it's derailling already into off-topic and mods will probably remove this useless discussion, and I want to avoid unecessary warnings. I already said what I felt that was needed to say. Best Regards, and have fun with the game.
You have been very courteous. I recommend the Ignore button with him. Cleans the thread up immensely. Just sayin'.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
The question that is important to me is whether it is possible to play so that Marc is dominant or would have a relationship with our heroine, but would also be possessive towards her, would not want to share her with others? Is it possible to play?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The question that is important to me is whether it is possible to play so that Marc is dominant or would have a relationship with our heroine, but would also be possessive towards her, would not want to share her with others? Is it possible to play?
I don't believe so. The player doesn't make choices for Marc, only for Myriam.

Reactions: Zorlun and doccop63

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Stop share her with others no but you can make Marc be dominant with Myriam (almost like his father!)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
No, Marc will stay in the game.

If the question is will she see Myriam have some naughty moments, yes; if the question is will Katherine despise her mother, no.
does myriam, and katherine have any girl on girl together?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes