Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Instead of the bickering why not answer a question the game like mine on the page before this one
First, he's not bickering, he's just giving some input on how to solve the donation problem.

Second, aren't you being a bit entitled by demanding that your problem be solved immediately.??
Not everyone in this thread is an expert in Renpy coding... so please wait for someone to respond to your post.

Lastly, this might not be completely accurate but the original storyline might not be playable. Perhaps someone else can further explain this.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Instead of the bickering why not answer a question the game like mine on the page before this one
The 'original' storyline no longer exists, neither by mod or any other version and also make little sense. It hasn't existed for years. Forget about it.

As for any issues with the mod you will have to wait for Joker. We can't help you, we didn't make the mod. I don't use it myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear and xapican

peas

Jul 31, 2018
We all have issues. I am on a mac, so a lot of games aren't ported to macs. And before anyone says it, I am disabled and on a very tight financial situation and can't afford a pc just to play games. I even learned how to use Renpy to convert some pc to a mac version. Doesn't work on all, but helps on some. I don't know anything about unity. I am thankful this game has a mac version and many sex scenes, some are not my type and I skip if I can or fast forward if not. But it is updated on schedule and is fun. There are several I could like, but the updates are so far apart that I can't remember what happened in the last one. This helps me pass the time and I am thankful for that.

Reactions: arb31ter and Zorlun

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
We all have issues. I am on a mac, so a lot of games aren't ported to macs. And before anyone says it, I am disabled and on a very tight financial situation and can't afford a pc just to play games. I even learned how to use Renpy to convert some pc to a mac version. Doesn't work on all, but helps on some. I don't know anything about unity. I am thankful this game has a mac version and many sex scenes, some are not my type and I skip if I can or fast forward if not. But it is updated on schedule and is fun. There are several I could like, but the updates are so far apart that I can't remember what happened in the last one. This helps me pass the time and I am thankful for that.
For Ren'Py games it's much simpler most of the time. From an old post of mine
FYI, if you look inside the .app folder, you will see at /Contents/Resourses/autorun a folder called game. This folder is identical to the one found in the pc build. You can perfectly update a Mac Ren'Py game by replacing that folder by the one found in the PC version, provided the newer pc version is build with the same Ren'Py version as the Mac app.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
First, he's not bickering, he's just giving some input on how to solve the donation problem.

Second, aren't you being a bit entitled by demanding that your problem be solved immediately.??
Not everyone in this thread is an expert in Renpy coding... so please wait for someone to respond to your post.

Lastly, this might not be completely accurate but the original storyline might not be playable. Perhaps someone else can further explain this.
You're right I'm so, I didn't want to come off as demanding. I apologize to those I offended with that comment, especially DarthSion98. I wanted to see I agree with them about the bickering instead of making it sound accusatory

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I never though i would see the morons that infests nexusmods and /aco/ pay a visit to this thread to demoralize zorlun because of shitty incest shit.
If you morons wants to criticize a game, pay a visit to the Discreen Thread and Shit on Inusen, he is the one that deserves all the rage.

Zorlun is getting shit done, being humble, and delivering it, even with patreon's shenanigans, unlike the one i mentioned who scammed even F95's admins and lied to everyone about Milftoon treating him badly.

Impulse 9

May 25, 2018
Lol. Who gives a shit about Zorlun. Came to this thread after playing this years ago and nothing has changed. Same old sad patreon bullshit excuses. Incest patch but no daughter scenes. Hate this 1 sided M/S crap. And yeah, Inusen too. There's enough M/S everywhere. They should maybe change that tune once in a while. Zorlun started this game with that in mind and planned to have something for everyone, then keeps everything else in EXCEPT the M/D stuff. Such a load of shit

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Lol. Who gives a shit about Zorlun. Came to this thread after playing this years ago and nothing has changed. Same old sad patreon bullshit excuses. Incest patch but no daughter scenes. Hate this 1 sided M/S crap. And yeah, Inusen too. There's enough M/S everywhere. They should maybe change that tune once in a while. Zorlun started this game with that in mind and planned to have something for everyone, then keeps everything else in EXCEPT the M/D stuff. Such a load of shit
You seem to forget that It's HIS game. He can add, subtract or branch anything he wants. He created a game with his vision in mind. He's been very amenable to people on this and other sites. He addresses suggestions then tells why it will or won't work in his story. He Doesn't Have to do that. Is it the respectable thing to do sure but, he doesn't have to. Neither does he have to explain, constantly I might add, why he will not do M/D. Tbh, I think that it's refreshing that he doesn't do it, if for no other reason it humanizes Katherine. There's too many stories where the daughter's a mindless bimbo and succombs to mom's depravity. If you need to see M/D that bad, just go to L&P's latest update for AWAM. In fact, that whole story seemed to be setting up what was put in the last upgrade, imo. If having a lack of M/D content bothers you so much, you should know what my next answer will be. I think that I mentioned it in this post before but, if it were my game, and people like you came along with your abuse, I'd tell you to suck a big one then get you banned. I wished that all of you venomous ingrates would get together and create your Own crap that makes you happy and stop coming into threads shitting on everybody's parades. Or you could simply just find another game to play and ignore games like this, if it bothers you so much. You know, like Real Reasonable people would do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I don't understand why they're aren't more MAC versions... :unsure:
It's in the basic Ren'Py actions to be able to do so, when I'm done with my update, I have one button to push to make a PC and MAC version at the same time, it cost me nothing to do so, just more upload time.
I tried the Android one as well, but it ask for more things that I didn't get around to do, but MAC or PC, it's just all the same if you're using Ren'Py.
Is android version of 5.3 available?
You can find a link in my signature which will send you to a Discord post with links to most of the mods and different versions available.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I feel conflicted about the most recent scene with the basketball team.

On the one hand, it was physically and emotionally stimulating - I enjoyed it (i.e. I came.)

On the other hand, it was not as intellectually stimulating; it was even intellectually confusing - let me clarify what I mean that:
First, it was just another 3-holes-filled gangbang. Sure, that got me off. Sure, that might be the result of my own choices in this game. Still, it just felt a little bit like "been there, done that"... even if I did enjoy it, I'm worried it might not be as enjoyable the next time.

Second, and more importantly, it seemed like a mistake. When Marc had Nick over to his pool and they both dominated Myriam together it was an excellent scene I went back to several times, but it was spiraling out of control. In that scene, things only regained control when Marc talked about turning his *sister* into a wanton cocksleve like Myriam - and Myriam quite rightly lost her shit and made both Marc and Nick feel really shitty and powerless again. It felt important to the enjoyment to let things get a little out of control, but then even more important to the story to revert to something more sensible.
However, now that the entire basketball team gangbanged Myriam in school, and Marc told them all what a constantly horny cumslut she is, things have spiraled out of control again... without any indication that the proverbial "genie will be put back in the bottle." And even if thing do go back to some sense of normality - it might just feel like a repeat of the same trick that was already pulled with Marc & Nick earlier in the game.
I'm not saying this is bad now, I'm just saying I don't see a way it isn't going to be good going forward.

So, basically - I loved it, but there are intellectual issues that could severely problematic in the near future.

Just my opinion. YMMV.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I previously
I don't understand why they're aren't more MAC versions... :unsure:
It's in the basic Ren'Py actions to be able to do so, when I'm done with my update, I have one button to push to make a PC and MAC version at the same time, it cost me nothing to do so, just more upload time.
I tried the Android one as well, but it ask for more things that I didn't get around to do, but MAC or PC, it's just all the same if you're using Ren'Py.

You can find a link in my signature which will send you to a Discord post with links to most of the mods and different versions available.
I previously dl it from this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-5-03-p-zorlun.66806/post-7262306
Wills747 ' android port. If i dl the game from a different port, I'll have to restart from the beginning

Smooku

Mar 22, 2021
I feel conflicted about the most recent scene with the basketball team.

On the one hand, it was physically and emotionally stimulating - I enjoyed it (i.e. I came.)

On the other hand, it was not as intellectually stimulating; it was even intellectually confusing - let me clarify what I mean that:
First, it was just another 3-holes-filled gangbang. Sure, that got me off. Sure, that might be the result of my own choices in this game. Still, it just felt a little bit like "been there, done that"... even if I did enjoy it, I'm worried it might not be as enjoyable the next time.

Second, and more importantly, it seemed like a mistake. When Marc had Nick over to his pool and they both dominated Myriam together it was an excellent scene I went back to several times, but it was spiraling out of control. In that scene, things only regained control when Marc talked about turning his *sister* into a wanton cocksleve like Myriam - and Myriam quite rightly lost her shit and made both Marc and Nick feel really shitty and powerless again. It felt important to the enjoyment to let things get a little out of control, but then even more important to the story to revert to something more sensible.
However, now that the entire basketball team gangbanged Myriam in school, and Marc told them all what a constantly horny cumslut she is, things have spiraled out of control again... without any indication that the proverbial "genie will be put back in the bottle." And even if thing do go back to some sense of normality - it might just feel like a repeat of the same trick that was already pulled with Marc & Nick earlier in the game.
I'm not saying this is bad now, I'm just saying I don't see a way it isn't going to be good going forward.

So, basically - I loved it, but there are intellectual issues that could severely problematic in the near future.

Just my opinion. YMMV.
U should take the other route in the scene there

Reactions: wildride69

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
Isn't there a compressed version or a lighter update patch?
I don't want to have to download 6Gb each update for only 2 scenes!

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes