yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH5.04a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zorlun

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Love this game, just wish they would do update patches instead of downloading the whole thing each time.
Especially now that it is over 5GB.
Most download sites just support 5GB daily....at least without a subscrition.
Not a game braker, just a suggestion.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
"not a dom, not a sub, just here for fun." Hate to break this to you but it doesnt exist.
Then you're either younger than 18, or sexually inexperienced and insecure about a woman who isn't subbing to you, or just a blithering idiot (my personal guess).

"Just here for fun" is about STIMULATION, the sexual experience, and the payoff at the end... not being a dom or sub. It's amazing how many people just don't get it. Ever hear the phrase "twice the dick, twice the fun"? For you I expect the woman should say "twice the dick, twice the humiliation!". I'll let you figure out why you never hear the second. Perhaps someday though you'll figure it out and be a little less of a misogynist.

And yeah, I noticed your thumbs up there Zorlun. Afraid I'm going to have to lump up your viewpoints, experiences, and the resulting in-game single-faceted choices the same way I did for CJ. Now I know why the game is the way it is, and it just validates the review I left even more.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Mr.Music and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
100% disagree with everything here. The idea of a gangbang is literally multiple men dominating a woman. Its not a form of S&M, IT IS S&M!

"not a dom, not a sub, just here for fun." Hate to break this to you but it doesnt exist. The "here for fun" is womens code for "i want to try something but i dont know how to go about it" It can be something as simple as "i want to fuck this guy/girl that i am not normally attracted to but everyone else is" or in the extreme of "i want to get fucked by multiple people on camera"
Its usually something they are embarrassed to say to their friends.

As for detracting, they absolutely dont. They progress the story you CHOSE to go down. I have multiple saves for different paths in this game. Incest, teens, interracial, bestiality they all have different paths but the sex scenes drives the plot that i picked.

If this is that much of a problem, then this game isnt for you. May i suggest Being A Dik then as a game if you are after the "have fun" route.
I must say it always goes beyond me to see people complaining that their Myriam is a "slut" when they are the ones making her takes those choices...
dev if you are on here, id rather you spend a month working on it then giving us 2 scenes til the next update.
My usual schedule of work is around 13h a day on the game, and that nearly every single day of the month... Generally only keeping myself a few days between the early access and the public access for geeking around.

My updates are generally short for sure, but I give them monthly.
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH5.04a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you, I shared a link to your post on my Discord server for those interested by a torrent link.

Last edited:

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Love this game, just wish they would do update patches instead of downloading the whole thing each time.
Same issue Im having, Giving Update patches would be better.

Reactions: badttbtiger

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, I know, it's kind of dead for this game as an option at this point, but I'll have to look into it for the next one.
Then you're either younger than 18, or sexually inexperienced and insecure about a woman who isn't subbing to you, or just a blithering idiot (my personal guess).

"Just here for fun" is about STIMULATION, the sexual experience, and the payoff at the end... not being a dom or sub. It's amazing how many people just don't get it. Ever hear the phrase "twice the dick, twice the fun"? For you I expect the woman should say "twice the dick, twice the humiliation!". I'll let you figure out why you never hear the second. Perhaps someday though you'll figure it out and be a little less of a misogynist.

And yeah, I noticed your thumbs up there Zorlun. Afraid I'm going to have to lump up your viewpoints, experiences, and the resulting in-game single-faceted choices the same way I did for CJ. Now I know why the game is the way it is, and it just validates the review I left even more.
bu6w6e8udgw51.jpg

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Yes, I know, it's kind of dead for this game as an option at this point, but I'll have to look into it for the next one.

View attachment 3804930
Hey Zorlun....since you're here.... I just want to thank you for this great game.
Must be a ton of work with all the possible choices we get to mess around with.
A fetish(es) for all...depending on choices...awesomely(is that a word??) done.
Thanks!! can't wait for the next part (y);)

Last edited:

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
I must say it always goes beyond me to see people complaining that their Myriam is a "slut" when they are the ones making her takes those choices...
How many group sex experiences are available in the game when Myriam isn't on a slut/sub path, compared to how many are available when she IS on a slut/sub path? Threesomes or higher participants. Total in the game for each?

One of the game's failings (my personal opinion) is that there are really only dom/sub paths, there's no "sexually active path" where she isn't either trying to control/humiliate, or be humiliated/controlled (other than twosome scenes). Granted, I've only played it through once, but when I tried to get her more engaged in total # of sexual encounters, it just forced her down too many slut/sub paths. I intended for her to be outgoing and active, not a slut/whore/cumbucket.

• Thinking Face

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Absolutely!
I see people playing these games, complaining about this or that fetish they do not like or wonder if they can avoid, or just go to great pains to point out clearly that they totally dislike this or that.

I mean why do they think people even know them or care what they think? Are do they just want to have it all there way?
Which of course it the right way, Right? :rolleyes:

It is your game, and your creation. I love what you're doing, and hope you continue to amaze, and and sometimes freak me out with each of your update's. Thank you so much for all the hard work!

EDIT >>> and if I run into a bug, or something I think is a bug, or have a problem making and event in the game happen That is what mostly I will come here for. (And sometimes with crazy Idea's I wonder if could be placed in the game.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorlun and Maviarab

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How many group sex experiences are available in the game when Myriam isn't on a slut/sub path, compared to how many are available when she IS on a slut/sub path? Threesomes or higher participants. Total in the game for each?

One of the game's failings (my personal opinion) is that there are really only dom/sub paths, there's no "sexually active path" where she isn't either trying to control/humiliate, or be humiliated/controlled (other than twosome scenes). Granted, I've only played it through once, but when I tried to get her more engaged in total # of sexual encounters, it just forced her down too many slut/sub paths. I intended for her to be outgoing and active, not a slut/whore/cumbucket.
On that front, I'm partially in agreement, I offer a lot of choices, but the responses that goes with them are not always with enough nuances, absolutely.
Sadly, even if there is more coming on the "just for fun" front without dom/sub theme (which can absolutely be done for fun by the way, it always depends on what get your motor running), the game is already way too heavy on plot lines and I'm slowly closing them up as I aim for the end.

But if it's kind of too late for this game, that is something to keep in mind for the next, as I said since the beginning, Project Myriam was my first game and an experimental one, working on it helped me see more clearly some problems, limit, good/bad ideas, etc... for the future.
Absolutely!
I see people playing these games, complaining about this or that fetish they do not like or wonder if they can avoid, or just go to great pains to point out clearly that they totally dislike this or that.

I mean why do they think people even know them or care what they think? Are do they just want to have it all there way?
Which of course it the right way, Right? :rolleyes:

It is your game, and your creation. I love what you're doing, and hope you continue to amaze, and and sometimes freak me out with each of your update's. Thank you so much for all the hard work!

EDIT >>> and if I run into a bug, or something I think is a bug, or have a problem making and event in the game happen That is what mostly I will come here for. (And sometimes with crazy Idea's I wonder if could be placed in the game.)
Thank you, though I can understand that some kinks or subjects get people touchy, it doesn't mean that I like their comments or reviews, but I get why (mostly).
Not everyone can detach themselves from what they play, listen, watch or read, even more so about sex... People can kill up the wazoo in game and not bat an eye, but show some ass or a nipple and it's all break loose.
And very often people will not appreciate things not going as they thought they would, but if it often lead to some nasty behavior, it also mean that people are attached to the work and the characters, at least enough to give a shit. ^^

But a big thank you for the comment and I'm glad you enjoy the game, I hope you keep enjoying it until the end.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

I don't hold out much hope of ever seeing Myriam properly dominant; that's what drew me in at first but it's clearly not something the dev has any interest in and that's OK, it's their game.

But I would like to see more of her choosing to engage in sex on at least equal terms because sex is enjoyable, not because she's too drunk to say no and without it turning into some race and/or humiliation fetish thing. There are a few of those scenes here and there, but they're in the minority.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Gangbang CAN be hot, totally agree. But verbally degrading the woman during it is just another form of S&M, which some people aren't into - I'm one of the ones that doesn't like it, and it made the experience a poor one.

There's such a thing as "not a dom, not a sub, just here for fun", and not many AVN game developers understand that. If Zorlun has figured it out, he hasn't put it in the game. Most people go the "here for fun" route in any group sex scenario in RL, not the dom/sub routes.

So yes, while gangbangs can be great, the ones in PM aren't all that great. In fact, right now they detract from the experience for a large number of players.
That's just ridiculous, imo.
Can you imagine a woman, faced with say five horny guys ready to gangbang her saying,'Oh no, please don't verbally humiliate me, guys... I'm just here for the fun?'

You think those guys would be all polite and well-mannered with her? Respect her wishes? Seriously?

She'd get totally dominated and degraded, used and abused in every possible way, whether she liked it, or not.

Like I said, the whole notion is plainly ridiculous, quite frankly.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
On that front, I'm partially in agreement, I offer a lot of choices, but the responses that goes with them are not always with enough nuances, absolutely.
Sadly, even if there is more coming on the "just for fun" front without dom/sub theme (which can absolutely be done for fun by the way, it always depends on what get your motor running), the game is already way too heavy on plot lines and I'm slowly closing them up as I aim for the end.

But if it's kind of too late for this game, that is something to keep in mind for the next, as I said since the beginning, Project Myriam was my first game and an experimental one, working on it helped me see more clearly some problems, limit, good/bad ideas, etc... for the future.

Thank you, though I can understand that some kinks or subjects get people touchy, it doesn't mean that I like their comments or reviews, but I get why (mostly).
Not everyone can detach themselves from what they play, listen, watch or read, even more so about sex... People can kill up the wazoo in game and not bat an eye, but show some ass or a nipple and it's all break loose.
And very often people will not appreciate things not going as they thought they would, but if it often lead to some nasty behavior, it also mean that people are attached to the work and the characters, at least enough to give a shit. ^^

But a big thank you for the comment and I'm glad you enjoy the game, I hope you keep enjoying it until the end.
wouldnt mind seeing a gangbang scene where Myriam TAKES CONTROL! and tells all the men how she wants to be fucked ! like a line up of men and she picks 1 at a time to fucker her or blow then maybe asked an other to join in then an other etc.... you get the idea

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes