Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
AWESOME SAUCE!!!

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nice update, did both Katherine and Marc paths, but obviously preferred Katherine's path, plus it's longer. A little disappointed there was no Cassius scene, just wondering where the he is.
there living at Eves loft right now, cassius i guess is at myriams house pissing all over the house and chewing up shoes slippers and pillows, :ROFLMAO: but i think he said next update myriam will walk him to the park so probly have an option for something

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pc compress where are you
You will have to start using the "search feature". Go to first page, then search, this thread only, search the keyword compressed. Also, it will help if you go your profile and change search to most recent.

The reason being is that our compressed posts for the time being are no longer being linked in most OPs of game threads. It is out of the game compressor's control. That's just how it is for now.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You will have to start using the "search feature". Go to first page, then search, this thread only, search the keyword compressed. Also, it will help if you go your profile and change search to most recent.

The reason being is that our compressed posts for the time being are no longer being linked in most OPs of game threads. It is out of the game compressor's control. That's just how it is for now.
Might want to copy your message and save it as text file so next time someone ask, you can just post the repeated message. I am sure you may pass that same information to other compressors. I notice that some has ask for same thing and I just point out they need to read past few pages of the forum page and look for the compressor announcement with links.

Glad you posted that message, however there are number of lack motivation individuals who seems to be lazy to read older postings or search for it themselves.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SonsOLiberty ; is it the SS version you compressed ?
(doesn't matter this time anyway since there is no new Casius contet how I read) just for Info since I didn't see the P in the filename.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty ; is it the SS version you compressed ?
(doesn't matter this time anyway since there is no new Casius contet how I read) just for Info since I didn't see the P in the filename.
When you click the link, you see the file names and has -pcp (that means it's patched). It would matter for new people if they just started the game, and the WT mod. So, yes, it's the SS version.

Might want to copy your message and save it as text file so next time someone ask, you can just post the repeated message. I am sure you may pass that same information to other compressors. I notice that some has ask for same thing and I just point out they need to read past few pages of the forum page and look for the compressor announcement with links.

Glad you posted that message, however there are number of lack motivation individuals who seems to be lazy to read older postings or search for it themselves.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Eh, I've repeated over 100 times already in the game compression request thread, don't think will matter how many times it's repeated, most people don't even read threads, they just go straight to comment box and comment.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SonsOLiberty ; Now that you mention, yes it was said that the version here avaible is the SS version (might confuse it with LLtP though) so the new convention is PcP for Prepatched thanks a lot for the work and Info.
PS.: I can't reeeaaad :cry::cry::cry: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: have a nice evening or whatever it is in your time zone
abrazo

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty ; Now that you mention, yes it was said that the version here avaible is the SS version (might confuse it with LLtP though) so the new convention is PcP for Prepatched thanks a lot for the work and Info.
PS.: I can't reeeaaad :cry::cry::cry: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: have a nice evening or whatever it is in your time zone
abrazo
Yip, no worries :coffee:

Reactions: xapican

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Incest patch for 4.02a below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
Please update to 4.03

Reactions: pletoxxx

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
For the spanking scene(s), are there more then just the abusive husband spanking her planned/already in the game? Just asking

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 2596863
Good news everyone! It's here!

Official public update ch4.03 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.

What's new:

So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^
Thanks for everything Zorlun really appreciate it!!!

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes