Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Any new content with the son or daughter?
Second part of the update is about Marc or Katherine.
Just caught up with the Dev and had to say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this thus far!!!
Did you try the Katherine scene other versions? (With William or with Jenny and William.)
Sadly no sex scene on this version
There is 7 naughty subscenes in the update, that depend on choices sure and with only 2 possible in the same playthrough, but there is definitely some this update.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
one fast question ......it is possible that manyy points keep you out of some scenes....? i know there are scenes that you need certains mileage but ....too many points of some kink or traits lock you out?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Second part of the update is about Marc or Katherine.

Did you try the Katherine scene other versions? (With William or with Jenny and William.)

There is 7 naughty subscenes in the update, that depend on choices sure and with only 2 possible in the same playthrough, but there is definitely some this update.
I can't remember if I did or not to be honest.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
one fast question ......it is possible that manyy points keep you out of some scenes....? i know there are scenes that you need certains mileage but ....too many points of some kink or traits lock you out?
No, though it depends on how you see it, some high scores push you some times in a road, you could consider it locks you out of not having them. ^^
I can't remember if I did or not to be honest.
You should try them, they are pretty sweet (just have to chose another sexuality for Katherine at the pool during chapter 3).

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Incest patch for 4.02a below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
Man time to put on your work hat and get to it :p

Reactions: wotano

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
He/she could mean that there wasn't for his/her playthrough, but in this case I simply can't give a scene for every playthrough and every choice every update.
Well even if they don’t have enough lust points or whatever trait that they are locked out of scenes, you can always open the images folder (like I do) and see all the scenes for this update & then they would have seen sex scenes

Reactions: Zorlun

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
strange bcs i did a new playthrough and with the cheat mode i put all the kinks to 50 and all the traits to 50 and lock me out of a few scenes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A decent game to pay attention to.
pluses:
- Lots of sex scenes
- Sex with different characters, in different variations and plus zoo and incest
- Good graphics
- There is animation
- Different event branches
You said zoo? I mean I don’t remember her fucking a zebra or a lion :ROFLMAO:
Just her dog and horse so far

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
No, though it depends on how you see it, some high scores push you some times in a road, you could consider it locks you out of not having them. ^^

You should try them, they are pretty sweet (just have to chose another sexuality for Katherine at the pool during chapter 3).
Trying that, only pool scene I am getting is William and some other boy.

noenemy11

Apr 19, 2022
What scene dominates the MARC?
I've tried to play this game a whopping 7 times, and I've never seen such a scene.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What scene dominates the MARC?
I've tried to play this game a whopping 7 times, and I've never seen such a scene.
Play up to the scene in the laundry room after the movie night, where Myriam catches Marc jerking off. Let him finish, but don't submit to him entirely. This puts you on the path where Myriam femdoms him.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You will have to start using the "search feature". Go to first page, then search, this thread only, search the keyword compressed. Also, it will help if you go your profile and change search to most recent.

The reason being is that our compressed posts for the time being are no longer being linked in most OPs of game threads. It is out of the game compressor's control. That's just how it is for now.
Please forgive me in advance but I have been trying to figure out how to search just one thread and I followed your advice on going to the 1st page but I must be missing where to go next to just search a single thread.

Could you please tell me where to go next to find the search single thread option? Not joking or being sarcastic, I truly don't see it and I am asking for some help.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Dorf56

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Please forgive me in advance but I have been trying to figure out how to search just one thread and I followed your advice on going to the 1st page but I must be missing where to go next to just search a single thread.

Could you please tell me where to go next to find the search single thread option? Not joking or being sarcastic, I truly don't see it and I am asking for some help.

Thanks in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes