Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Just do what I did and cheat the code to choose both. I suppose I may have borked something, but that will be a problem for later on.
i did the same thing
Cheat away! Though I would advise keeping a clean save around just in case.
(Well, of course you can always start again in case of trouble.)
Buen juego
Thank you, always nice to hear. ^^
i love milf
Well I hope you enjoy Myriam's adventures, she's a great MILF. ^^

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I dunno if it's a product, but at least it isn't a crime as big as eating pastel de nata with a spoon.

If you ever eat these with a spoon, you're forbidden to enter portuguese territory.
Just for curiosity, are you saying it because you actually saw someone eat pasteis with a spoon ?
By the way, I can see from the picture (the plate), those are actually pasteis de Belem, so their recipee is a family secret passed on, and slightly different from the "standard" pasteis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demnor and xapican

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Do you plan to implement the Anthony ending anytime soon, Dev?
No, sorry, I will come back to it when I reach the endings chapter of the game (unless I change my mind on the way).
After that update, the part with Hammer / Club / Stables will be next?
Maybe not right the next, but soon, hard to say honestly, it will all depend on my schedule and how fast I go.
So not right up next, but soon, that's all I can say.

Lw6041

Jan 2, 2023
This is the next one to play on my list! Just downloading it now. Looking forward to it after seeing all of these great reviews!

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This is the next one to play on my list! Just downloading it now. Looking forward to it after seeing all of these great reviews!
I hope you will enjoy, but even if you don't, thank you for giving it a try.
It's my first game and I'm still heavily learning as I go, it's a labor of love as we say, but in the end of course everyone is free to their own tastes and kinks. ^^

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
The thread says thread updated 2023-05-04

So if I download the game it is going to move past Mariam in the hospital? It is not
going to end exactly where it did 3 months ago?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The thread says thread updated 2023-05-04

So if I download the game it is going to move past Mariam in the hospital? It is not
going to end exactly where it did 3 months ago?
That's how updates work, yeah. It's been several updates since Myriam left hospital.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Started the game yesterday, didn't even finish the 2nd chapter yet, there are so many possibilities it's crazy.

For a first game, dev does great for sure.

But damn, most guys in this game are fucking assholes, it's something else :LOL:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Zorlun , two thought, one evil disgusting one, another much bit less. A possible scene with somehow Myriam eating something with a special topping or cream, if you see what I mean ;-), whether voluntarily or not realising it , and a second, with her and/or someone else inappropriately using some food items like a "concombre" .
I don't think it sound especially exciting and I don't think it is a fetish, and with a specific name (and here, I will probably get ten replies telling me it is a specific fetish and with a name :)), but since there was a bunch of posts about food :), and depending on the player choices Myriam (and even Katherine now) is exploring sex...
You have my vote, though I would personally prefer Myriam to be consenting to that, it would be much hotter imho.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Guys there is two ways to search
1. Use the Search using words Compressed then the version you want .Example .Compressed 4.03
2.Go to your account ->Preferences-> Search Options->Most Recent
An Image is attached for Convinience.
yea...those methods don't really work when the file is like 15 posts deep because every keeps asking the same questions and making it impossible to find...but hey, I might as well add to the problem the website created

Reactions: Kassan06969

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yea...those methods don't really work when the file is like 15 posts deep because every keeps asking the same questions and making it impossible to find...but hey, I might as well add to the problem the website created
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-4-03-zorlun.66806/post-10694923
In this game it is simple ad to your search words Win/Linux also since It is "SonsOLiberty" who makes the compressed ver you can put him as well under the search topics,
This doesn't mean that you aren't right about the returning questions making it more difficult to find quick the Dwnl post

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes