DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Must have missed that somewhere, been so many different paths to take not sure where that path lies.
Just go back to the previous night when there drinking and when they offer her the joint say no and she will leave the apartment and cause she’s too drunk to drive she takes the subway

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Given what Zorlun has clearly stated more than once about Katherine, definitively no bestiality content for her. At maximum, and it is already a stretching it (meaning, Zorlun has given no indication in that direction), there could be a scene were Katherine see Myriam with the dog or something like that.
I think it was also stated that Katherine won't catch her with the dog either, as far as I understand, Myriam ain't getting caught by anyone with the dog, the only person who knows about her and the dog is the shrink, if she told him. Katherine is basically a non entity as nothing will happen with her except either lesbian sex with her friend, straight sex with William or she's bi and has sex with both of them that one time, don't think she will be having se with anyone else in the future.

Maybe Zorlun's new game when he starts it will be about Katherine or have her in it in some capacity.

Just go back to the previous night when there drinking and when they offer her the joint say no and she will leave the apartment and cause she’s too drunk to drive she takes the subway
Cool, will have to go back to my last couple of saves and have a look.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This is the second update in a row that has disappointed me, but I am not giving up on the game. I'll keep downloading and installing the updates as they occur, but I will wait until I download two or three before playing all my playthroughs. I have 27. I'm only telling the group this in case someone else has been equally disappointed of late.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, think I preferred that version rather than the 3 way with the college students, been there and done that before already.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes