PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
here we go, another pointless plot update.
the usual golden shower, the usual round of blowjobs.
A positive sign is the meeting with Aiden which always develops in the same way: image of everyone naked, image of cum, image of everyone dressed.
Then at home the whole series of yoga exercises for what? no scene? Mark isn't there? Cassius? 30 renders for what?

rating 4/10

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
man i feel bad that this got leeked as Zorlun is one of the few creators that i have seen that dont want to milk their supporters for money and also make the wait extremely fair, by making it only a week instead of like a month or having the public version be diffrent than the patreon one or removing content. Its a shame because we should be encouraging creators to be like Zorlun for how they handle the relese of their game. Because that would encurage others to do the same thing.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
man i feel bad that this got leeked
Being a gentleman pirate, is an acquired way of life. Some folks struggle with the idea that a lot of Work In Progress games here are not like AAA titles i.e will never go free. Just be patient for a few days of exclusivity as service for paid supporters, and then the devs will make it publicly available themselves. Yet, they'd rather fight and demand immediate sharing.

Personally, I treat games here as demos. I can't do monthly subs, but if the game I liked ever finishes, I'll buy a copy to show support. But hey, to each their own.

I could not find this in Latest Updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
here we go, another pointless plot update.
the usual golden shower, the usual round of blowjobs.
A positive sign is the meeting with Aiden which always develops in the same way: image of everyone naked, image of cum, image of everyone dressed.
Then at home the whole series of yoga exercises for what? no scene? Mark isn't there? Cassius? 30 renders for what?

rating 4/10
Another Golden Shower!! O Hell Yeah!! Thanks for letting me know. I am really looking forward to this update now! 10/10:LOL:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
man i feel bad that this got leeked as Zorlun is one of the few creators that i have seen that dont want to milk their supporters for money and also make the wait extremely fair, by making it only a week instead of like a month or having the public version be diffrent than the patreon one or removing content. Its a shame because we should be encouraging creators to be like Zorlun for how they handle the relese of their game. Because that would encurage others to do the same thing.
O FFS to all those who really feel bad, do the right thing and sign up on Patreon or Subscribestar! Don't cry about a leak, Be about a solution and lets see how many of you sign up! Hollow words mean nothing, your actions could speak volumes.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sorry to say that this update felt pretty boring, just a triple bj with golden shower and that's about it, I at least expected some doggy love when she's doing the nude yoga, or a delivery driver turning up and catching her naked.

Here's hoping for some fun and games at the photo shoot in the next update.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry to say that this update felt pretty boring, just a triple bj with golden shower and that's about it, I at least expected some doggy love when she's doing the nude yoga, or a delivery driver turning up and catching her naked.

Here's hoping for some fun and games at the photo shoot in the next update.
Did you miss Aidens subway and restroom scene?

Reactions: wildride69

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Some devs post how many new lines of dialogue were added. It's simply easier to count raw lines of code (plus it's a bigger number).
If anything you can still put it relative to previous patches for the same game to get an idea about how big or small the update is in comparison to previous updates.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes