Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Yes, exactly but you are about 4 or 5 Updates late to sugest, I mean your knowlege would have been good when Zorlun was planning on the " custody Battle for Dramatic purposes"
I don't know if you read It ( understandable by more of 600+pages) But the whole "Original Concept got crippled bad by P.
And that is what Ouch2000 was pointing out, plus Zorlun isnt from US he is French so he don't knows the details of the USA
Nobody is saying that you are wrong, It is just that for the Public it has to be like he is 18 etc no their not Bloodrelated, etc etc.
Ouch is the guy which makes the I patch and he is from the beginning around.
so no bad blood, and have a nice Weekend
abrazo
That would be ok, if it says anywhere in the game that he's actually 18. But it doesn't. All it suggests is that he's actually 17. It doesn't matter what Zorlun says, it's what his game says. And at present it says that Marc is actually 17.

And yes I'm totally aware of why Zorlun would want to change Marc's age, to comply with Patreon rules. Yeah, I get it, he's French, and the age of consent in France is 15. In virtually the whole of Europe, Marc being 17 or 18, makes no difference at all. This is only an issue in the USA.

sspd077

Feb 13, 2020
Can we all agree that nothing will come from the debate but bruised egos and drop it here (or pursue it on a private level via pm).
It's been pages of this now and it will not change anything about the game... I thank you all for the enthusiasm and appreciation for the game, as I don't think there would be any debate if any of you didn't care about it, but can we let this go? Please.
sorry to say people won't let it go my friend. as they want try to mix real to fantasy base game. which i've enjoy alot.
as old saying goes when people lite fires. just keep throwing on more gasoline til someone put a stop to it or burn down forest to get there point across.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro and sava75

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
It's got nothing to do with reality. It's whether the storyline makes any sense. And if you make Marc 18, then it doesn't. If you say Marc is 17, then the custody battle makes perfect sense. But if you change his age to 18, it makes zero sense. I assumed he was 17, because that's what the storyline was telling me. But you claim, that in fact he's always been 18, despite the fact that the custody battle suggests otherwise.

This is something totally different to what we discussing before, based on your bombshell that Zorlun has actually decided that Marc is 18 ( and not 17 as the game suggests). There is nothing in this game which says he is 18.

It doesn't bother me personally, whether he's 17 or 18, since I live in a country where the age of consent is lower. It's simply a matter of the game telling me that he's 17 and not 18.
Are you aware Majority of Age is not a black or white situation? In most western countries, Majority of age is actually at 21. At 18 you can do almost everything, you are partially an adult. And for some people sex is only ok at that age, but in my country you are legally a consent given person at 16. As well as for other stuff like voting on an election, or getting your first drivers license, all at 16.

But, if I wanted to marry or have a legal entity registered to my name I'd need to be 21. You are not a child when you are 17 and 364 and neither you are a full fledged adult at 18 and 1 days.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I love the scenes with Myriam & Cassious
Hammer is also cool
Agreed IIRC there's going to eventually going to be a vet visit so potentially we could get a few more scenes with Cassius and potentially more doggos down the road. Not to mention there's the whole potentially volunteering at a shelter and whatnot. But yeah some morw Cassius scenes would be enjoyable

Hammer i would love to see some more stuff for but the tricky thing with him is where cassius is always at home with Myriam, Hammer she has to go out of her way for to the ranch so its likely we get some more scenes down the road but as some others have said its going to be trickier than writing in another scene for Cassius

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Are you aware Majority of Age is not a black or white situation? In most western countries, Majority of age is actually at 21. At 18 you can do almost everything, you are partially an adult. And for some people sex is only ok at that age, but in my country you are legally a consent given person at 16. As well as for other stuff like voting on an election, or getting your first drivers license, all at 16.

But, if I wanted to marry or have a legal entity registered to my name I'd need to be 21. You are not a child when you are 17 and 364 and neither you are a full fledged adult at 18 and 1 days.
I don't know if the discussion is still linked to the story about adoption/legal custody/Marc etc. - as I had promised, I kept myself away from this thread for a bit.
But if this is not about that stuff, I can chip in, I would agree that it is not a black or white situation, though also due again to language (e.g. consent, adulthood, majority, full rights, independence).
It's not by chance that most contracts in English start by defining a bunch of words :).

E.g. I know a country where age of majority is 18, age of consent is 14 (and statutory rape was eliminated a number of years ago), to vote for the higher chamber of the parliament you must be at lest 25 years old, and if I remember correctly to become President at least 50.
But if you look at the map I attach, most countries of the World indicated 18 as age of majority meant as legal adulthood (in reality, I know in the past in USA one could volunteer for the military at 17 even if the parents were against, which means for that specific case, could have been said the age of majority was actually 17) - I admit it comes from Wikipedia, may not be the most reliable source, but if we take it for good (they use "legal adulthood", but even what that means, can change), it means actually the majority of the World uses 18 (green).

To reconfirm the "different ages for different things", since we are in forum about an erotic game, can look at the second picture, for the age of consent for heterosexual situations (dark blue is 16, lighter shades of blue lower age, yellow 12, other colours, older than 16), though of course even there, there can be various other things which can influence (e.g. age distance, roles, cannot anyway be filmed or photographed), and the source is the same.

Age_of_Majority_-_Global.svg.png Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg.png

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Just a quick addition to Marc's age debate and the court case... is it not possible in the USA that Marc is 18, still at school, and the court hearing was the subject to which person should be responsible for Marc during his secondary education? That the court was instructed to choose where Marc lived and the debate was between his unstable and violent father and his completely stable step mother!?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just a quick addition to Marc's age debate and the court case... is it not possible in the USA that Marc is 18, still at school, and the court hearing was the subject to which person should be responsible for Marc during his secondary education? That the court was instructed to choose where Marc lived and the debate was between his unstable and violent father and his completely stable step mother!?
Wouldn't have been a problem in the UK, Marc would have been able to legally move in to Myriam's house at 16 as her tenant.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Please, I've asked politely to cut this debate short or take it to private (as it has been 99% two people answering each other), I ask again one last time to drop it or move this discussion to private message, please.

I invite you to look at the last line of these forum rules if you need any more convincing, the discussion has not been disruptive, everyone has been polite, but it can definitely be qualified as prolonged.

2. On-Topic Threads

The following rules apply to all threads in the main sections, such as Games, Comics and Animation, Development/Assets, etc:
  1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on-topic and be about the game/content/creator/etc
    • Memes/gifs/reactions are fine as long as they don't derail the discussion and aren't excessive or distracting, eg. combining or chain quoting them is considered excessive. As a rule of thumb, if words are enough then do not use an image
    • Do not branch the topic into posting about random unrelated discussions, favorite movies/food/weather/etc, or complaints about moderator actions/rules
    • Please move any disruptive/prolonged arguments to PM
Again, I thank you for the enthusiasm, but this debate needs to go elsewhere or pass over now. Please don't make me become the bad guy and get this shut down by moderation.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Is there any other download website for this game those cannot fully download because of bad internet connection how about pixeldrain

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes