ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Does this include the patch?
You need to specify the patch you are referring to.
I think I am the only one that use the word "patch", aside from Prometheus, and the others refer to "mods", but I cannot be sure.

If you mean the incest patch, no, it cannot include it, because it is not yet updated for 5.04a.
I did a couple of posts "en passant", but this week I had and have to dedicate time to follow-up on some health issues of relatives, so, no way I start modifying the code before Monday or Tuesday.
I did a copy/paste, but I need to go through it and check it is working.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Does this include the patch?
If you are asking about the incest patch then no it's not included and will not be in the future because both IC Patch and Walkthrough mod modify the same files so they are not compatible and honestly if I had to chose WT is more useful.

Reactions: Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
... and honestly if I had to chose WT is more useful.
For people who want or need walkthroughs, I imagine it is useful. For people, such as myself, who neither need nor want a walkthrough, it's completely useless. The incest patch, on the other hand, is very useful for me, since I would be much less interested in playing this game without the incest.

Basically, it all comes down to the individual player's wants and needs. Neither patch is objectively more useful.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
For people who want or need walkthroughs, I imagine it is useful. For people, such as myself, who neither need nor want a walkthrough, it's completely useless. The incest patch, on the other hand, is very useful for me, since I would be much less interested in playing this game without the incest.

Basically, it all comes down to the individual player's wants and needs. Neither patch is objectively more useful.
Oh I know don't worry bunny, that's why I said "if I had to chose"

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Still waiting Myriam with 5boys in lake
As long as they're on their knees awaiting our MCs commands, I'm all for that.
Queuing them up, making them cum in her hand, feed the next one the loads.
And let Marc watch. He'll be in heaven.
The one with the biggest load wins fucking her.
The perfect clean up job for Marc :love:
Of course, if he does a good job, he gets a nice strap-on finish, cheered up by the boys.
The only thing that could make this more beautiful is a nice sunset.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes