rreddddffhhu669

Jun 28, 2023
As long as they're on their knees awaiting our MCs commands, I'm all for that.
Queuing them up, making them cum in her hand, feed the next one the loads.
And let Marc watch. He'll be in heaven.
The one with the biggest load wins fucking her.
The perfect clean up job for Marc :love:
Of course, if he does a good job, he gets a nice strap-on finish, cheered up by the boys.
The only thing that could make this more beautiful is a nice sunset.
Who let bro cook??!!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Uff… I would like to see a parallel story that unfolds simultaneously but focuses on the daughter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you have the right to wish for it, and you are not the only one (I admit I am that is not my case, but because I appreciate Zorlun's logic, not because I am against it as principle), multiple people expressed a similar wish. But Zorlun was very explicit, it is not going to happen, not on the "Myriam level" - maybe he will put some scene, like he did already, but far from something similar to Myriam.
Plus, he has already ideas for his next game, that will not link to Myriam, so there will not be a game with Katherine, at least not as far as it is known.

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
First off, I want to thank Zorlun for the game, Joker for his WT Mod, and ouch2020 for his I-Patch.

So what I made is a semi-merging patch of Joker's WT Mod and ouch2020's I-Patch. I manually compared and injected all the I-Patch dialogue over to the WT Mod and fixed a few typos I came across. (I have only done a limited amount of testing, so please tell me if I missed anything).

Why a semi-merge?
Well simply put, I am not a programmer. So there are a few chunks of code, and a couple of stat changes that I couldn't port over from the I-Patch myself, either Joker or someone else with the know-how will have to go in and port those things over themselves (to get it all working properly). With that said, if you want the 100% I-Patch experience, you will still have to play ouch2020's I-Patch like normal.

Saves.
This is pretty much the WT Mod (with the I-Patch dialogue injected into it), so any saves that work with Joker's WT Mod will more than likely work with my patch too.

Well, I think that's about it. Thank all of you for trying out my patch, and have fun.

Updated. v.5.03a+p / Download / Download
Will this be updated?

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
There is no way to update my patch/Mod until the I-Patch gets updated (since my patch/Mod takes both the I-Patch and the W-Mod and smashes them together).
oh gotcha, sorry for the bother, I didn't think of that.

I really like your mod, specially since jokers mod doesn't work with the incest patch, was told it could not be done, yet you did it!

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
oh gotcha, sorry for the bother, I didn't think of that.

I really like your mod, specially since jokers mod doesn't work with the incest patch, was told it could not be done, yet you did it!
Well, what it does is a semi-merger, not a full merger, because a full merger would effectively require to modify joker's mod, that at that point could become not completely compatible with all the versions updated by Zorlun and Prometheus, or create an incest patch that includes a modified version of joker's mod.
It would create a dependency between the incest patch and joker's mod, and/or viceversa, and honestly, if I had had to start modifying joker's mod (admitting he would allow me) I would never have released the incest patch, it would have been too much work for my availability.

In this way, everybody get the best they can depending on taste: can use joker's mod only; can use incest patch only; can use the combined semi-merger (is only partial, but is better than nothing and is free); use only Prometheus patch; do not use even that (no bestiality, no incest).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think this is about the most cocks Myriam can ever fit in her ass, but there is always her horse and I would love to see her get fisted in her ass. Maybe something like a bottle or other weird object. Thanks for this game. Always look forward to the updates.
Not in the ass, but Lucy already did it...
Just because you like "fist job"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for the replay please let me know if the problem is in my device
Hm no it seem to be coming from my build, images are missing from my game folder, strange because I took it there.
I will download it again and see if it's the same.

Zorlun
Sorry to ping you but are you making some change with bestiality scenes by any chance or I truly got a problem with my build ?

Reactions: Sese8085

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hm no it seem to be coming from my build, images are missing from my game folder, strange because I took it there.
I will download it again and see if it's the same.

Zorlun
Sorry to ping you but are you making some change with bestiality scenes by any chance or I truly got a problem with my build ?
Maybe you used the Patreon version by error?
It's the only place I don't share Prometheus' patch.

Also, just to point out in case you went too quickly when checking, the pictures from Prometheus' patch are not in the 'images' file of the game, but in the patch itself.

Usually the problem of missing images while playing is due to the use of mods, because if the patch was simply not there, the game would simply not send you on those scenes, if you have the patch, you have the images, they are inside.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry if I pry a bit Zorlun I just noticed no more Shiteon link in the OP, you left or did they continue with their antics ?
anyway I feel that it is better for your mental health this way.
abrazo

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry if I pry a bit Zorlun I just noticed no more Shiteon link in the OP, you left or did they continue with their antics ?
anyway I feel that it is better for your mental health this way.
abrazo
I'm not the creator of the links on the main page, it's F95 uploaders, so I don't know.
When there is a new update, I share links to the different version of the game to the uploaders and they are the ones creating links and mirrors.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Zorlun, anyways, it's a big favor in my eyes, 2 of my fav Dev. had already to cut ties with other sites (discord and 95 zone) since "Putaineon" is screening their creators outside, great job with Project Myriam keep up !
abrazo.

Reactions: Zorlun

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Maybe you used the Patreon version by error?
It's the only place I don't share Prometheus' patch.

Also, just to point out in case you went too quickly when checking, the pictures from Prometheus' patch are not in the 'images' file of the game, but in the patch itself.

Usually the problem of missing images while playing is due to the use of mods, because if the patch was simply not there, the game would simply not send you on those scenes, if you have the patch, you have the images, they are inside.
Hm I see, not sure what version was shared here on f95 but that was the one I took.
Anyway thank you for the answer I will try to figure out where the problem is coming from.

Reactions: Zorlun and Sese8085
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes