afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Pretty sure Zorlun said that there won't be any incest between Myriam and Katherine.
I'm Team Myriam+Katherine BUT there's a great post here by Zorlun (that I unfortunately didn't bookmark) that gives insight to his intentions with the story and characters. So, while I'm a little disappointed it's also an honest and transparent decision.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This game, judging by the premise, looks good, buuuut... the only thing holding me back is its apparently not animated. Or is it?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but the cheats aren't working for me on this update. Installed them like I have in every other update but gain no ability to change kinks, traits or affections.
I just tested it and it works well. What do you mean exactly?

1/ Do you see the minus/plus buttons after selecting a trait/kink?
2/ Where is the cheat.rpy file in your PM folder?

Reactions: Zorlun

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I just tested it and it works well. What do you mean exactly?

1/ Do you see the minus/plus buttons after selecting a trait/kink?
2/ Where is the cheat.rpy file in your PM folder?
Do you have/can you make a mod where we can change variables? Example: Myriam being dom/sub to Marc, Katherine being bi/straight

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Do you have/can you make a mod where we can change variables? Example: Myriam being dom/sub to Marc, Katherine being bi/straight
If you mean a mod that gives you the list of all variables so you can modify them, I'd say maybe. But you'll certainly create inconsistencies in your variables.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
In reference to people constantly asking about updates and release dates:
Bottom line is that you can't please everybody. That's the big drawback when you have a product that's in demand. The more that are drawn to it, the more disparate personalities you have to deal with.
Maybe part of the reason why some abandon games or delay updates for so long is because of the incessant demands from followers. People out there forget that for many devs, this is a labor of love. When people get pushy, it takes the fun out of doing it, so many just abandon it while others turn dark and start swindling followers. Sometimes all it takes is a few a-holes to screw it up for everyone.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes