Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
futurama-good-news.gif

Official public update ch5.05a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
And soon on F95zone thanks to our dear uploaders.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends, have a fun naughty time! ^^

Ch5.05a brings just two little fixes from the leaked ch5.05, I strongly advise to reload a save from an earlier update and redo your saves to avoid any conflicts in the future (mainly for those having played the leaked version).

NOTE: Mods from the ch5.05 (and older) will very probably not work and create conflicts, so wait for your dear modders to get them up to date and don't forget to thank them for their work.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 3899649

Official public update ch5.05a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
And soon on F95zone thanks to our dear uploaders.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends, have a fun naughty time! ^^

Ch5.05a brings just two little fixes from the leaked ch5.05, I strongly advise to reload a save from an earlier update and redo your saves to avoid any conflicts in the future (mainly for those having played the leaked version).

NOTE: Mods from the ch5.05 (and older) will very probably not work and create conflicts, so wait for your dear modders to get them up to date and don't forget to thank them for their work.
Oops, didn't even know that update was leaked.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there romance in this game or is it just mindless sex?
Mostly the latter.

Depending on your definitions, of course: There are some sprinklings of slightly more traditionally romantic relationships here and there, but they're a minor component. Recent updates have mostly been limited to: "Do you want these guys to run a train on the protagonist, or are you a square? No, then how about these guys?"

But I'm sure there are some players who find that romantic, so y'know, whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

• Haha
Reactions: East1999

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
is there romance in this game or is it just mindless sex?
More of the second, a bit of the first, but whatever the case, I leave the choice to the player, you can go through the game with zero sex.
Thought on the romance side, there will be more on the endings as each characters with a possible romance will have their own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: East1999

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
I have not played this game since around the Patreon enforcement controversy, does any kind soul mind providing an actual changelog ie. rough outline of what characters have new scenes or what branches expanded... since this dev still insists on the most obsolete and pointless "changelog" in existence

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
You've had three years to learn how to use this...

View attachment 3890769
I don't know why people comment this. afaik, this is still no way to search a specific thread and order the results in any way. searching something generic like "android" or "cheat" in a thread like this with 000s of comments just gives results from all over the place, trying to find the most recent android version like this is not feasible

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Xhin and Mr_Ainz

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I don't know why people comment this. afaik, this is still no way to search a specific thread and order the results in any way. searching something generic like "android" or "cheat" in a thread like this with 000s of comments just gives results from all over the place, trying to find the most recent android version like this is not feasible
Set your Personal Search Options in your Preferences (upper right under your name) to 'Most Recent' and the most recent relevant forum posts will show first when you Search. Works quite well. :>)

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Wrong on both counts.

"and order the results in any way"

Screenshot_3.jpg

"No way to search a specific thread" Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know why people comment this.
Simple, too many lazy people who want everything handed to them on a plate and never bother to apply even the bare minimum amount of thought and common sense.

afaik, this is still no way to search a specific thread and order the results in any way.
Thank you for proving my point.
I've been here rougly two years more than yourself, and everything redharvest1 has put in his post above, was there already. They're all in the same place, just two clicks away.

searching something generic like "android" or "cheat" in a thread like this with 000s of comments just gives results from all over the place, trying to find the most recent android version like this is not feasible
That is primarily down to the aforementioned lazy people.
They don't use the provided and easy-to-use tools, so the same search terms get "spammed" (often literally and including their inability to look immediately above their own post) which bloat threads and search results.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
That is primarily down to the aforementioned lazy people.
They don't use the provided and easy-to-use tools, so the same search terms get "spammed" (often literally and including their inability to look immediately above their own post) which bloat threads and search results.

Bingo... I've lost count of the number of posts I've seen where someone asked a question that had literally been answered in the first post right above theirs.
It's like FFS how the hell can someone be that clueless and still get through life?!?

Prime example... had the user who post I originally responded to bothered to search the term "android" (and properly set up their search returns by latest) the post containing the link for the latest android version would have been the SECOND one on the list (with the first being just another lazy twit who had posted "Android?").

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes