latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Forget it, this content will probably not appear again :confused:
Well, it can develop in such way, she asks internet about her strange "fantasies" about her horse, people tell she must prepare her pussy for "main event" and give her a link, using it she finds shop offering horse dildos.
She orders it "accidentally", feeling herself very dirty, when it arrives Myriam has no courage to use it, but after having erotic dreams about tempting strong horse cocks she finally dares to shove it into her pussy.
After learning to orgasm from its size, Myriam has a dream where she's riding on Hammer, naked, happy and free. Waking up she sees that she fell asleep with horse dildo still in her stretched pussy.
Myriam decides she won't be able to sleep peacefully until she tries the REAL one.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Well, it can develop in such way, she asks internet about her strange "fantasies" about her horse, people tell she must prepare her pussy for "main event" and give her a link, using it she finds shop offering horse dildos.
She orders it "accidentally", feeling herself very dirty, when it arrives Myriam has no courage to use it, but after having erotic dreams about tempting strong horse cocks she finally dares to shove it into her pussy.
After learning to orgasm from its size, Myriam has a dream where she's riding on Hammer, naked, happy and free. Waking up she sees that she fell asleep with horse dildo still in her stretched pussy.
Myriam decides she won't be able to sleep peacefully until she tries the REAL one.
I think it won't happen because the creator handled it realistically (the vagina can be stretched in width, but minimally in length). The horse would tear her vagina, so she let him in the ass, nothing will change about this, so don't let him go anywhere else.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
I think it won't happen because the creator handled it realistically (the vagina can be stretched in width, but minimally in length). The horse would tear her vagina, so she let him in the ass, nothing will change about this, so don't let him go anywhere else.
"Realistically". I a game where Myriam can fuck aliens and a mummy. Hm, okey.
Anyway it's only Zorlun's choice what to add, but with his quality I would love to see MILF adventures in fantasy or sci-fi game.

P.S. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
"Realistically". I a game where Myriam can fuck aliens and a mummy. Hm, okey.
Anyway it's only Zorlun's choice what to add, but with his quality I would love to see MILF adventures in fantasy or sci-fi game.

P.S. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh, I've seen stuff like hers before, years before OF type stuff like this was popular. There's a lot of freaks out there which is why Nothing a human says or does ever surprises me.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone know if PGH has disabled the cheats for this game?.
Played it many times before and cheats were always available but not now apparently.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone know if PGH has disabled the cheats for this game?.
Played it many times before and cheats were always available but not now apparently.
Why would you go to PGH to get anything when you have everything here..
The minimum you'd need is WT Mod and Gallery Mod; you're good to go.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I play many versions of the same game and track how each route affects the outcome.
I play the games that I like on four sites via six browsers.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Actually, you don't even need that, eventually the savename, if you want to be able to name the savefiles - any other mod/patch (even the one I make) is optional and not necessary to play the game

Reactions: Ranxerox
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes