DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Must have missed that somewhere, been so many different paths to take not sure where that path lies.
Just go back to the previous night when there drinking and when they offer her the joint say no and she will leave the apartment and cause she’s too drunk to drive she takes the subway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Given what Zorlun has clearly stated more than once about Katherine, definitively no bestiality content for her. At maximum, and it is already a stretching it (meaning, Zorlun has given no indication in that direction), there could be a scene were Katherine see Myriam with the dog or something like that.
I think it was also stated that Katherine won't catch her with the dog either, as far as I understand, Myriam ain't getting caught by anyone with the dog, the only person who knows about her and the dog is the shrink, if she told him. Katherine is basically a non entity as nothing will happen with her except either lesbian sex with her friend, straight sex with William or she's bi and has sex with both of them that one time, don't think she will be having se with anyone else in the future.

Maybe Zorlun's new game when he starts it will be about Katherine or have her in it in some capacity.

Just go back to the previous night when there drinking and when they offer her the joint say no and she will leave the apartment and cause she’s too drunk to drive she takes the subway
Cool, will have to go back to my last couple of saves and have a look.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, think I preferred that version rather than the 3 way with the college students, been there and done that before already.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
This is the second update in a row that has disappointed me, but I am not giving up on the game. I'll keep downloading and installing the updates as they occur, but I will wait until I download two or three before playing all my playthroughs. I have 27. I'm only telling the group this in case someone else has been equally disappointed of late.
i agree. last 2 updates have been very underwhelming! but hey c'est la vie. hopefully next update will be longer and better

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think it was also stated that Katherine won't catch her with the dog either, as far as I understand, Myriam ain't getting caught by anyone with the dog, [...] Katherine is basically a non entity [...]
Maybe Zorlun's new game when he starts it will be about Katherine or have her in it in some capacity.
It is perfectly possible that your remember correctly, though for the "getting caught" in itself (not by Katherine), I remember Zorlun had not excluded completely the possibility of something happening when Myriam goes to the veterinarian clinic, and if "something" happens, would not be surprising if involved the dogs, but would also not be suprising if the veterinarian caught her, it probably is not a huge clinic.

About poor Katherine, "non entity" is really harsh. She actually has a an important role in Myriam's life, and therefore, in the game dynamics - it is only that the role does not include, and actually excludes, getting in sexual escapades like the ones of the mother. It is a bit of a pity in kinkiness, but it is also part of the how Zorlus tries, despite giving the opportunity for plenty of sexual activity for Myriam, to keep the game from becoming a "fuckfest".

About the future game, I may be wrong, but I think Zorlun already said he plans to have different characters, he may have a cameo for Myriam, but that would be it, at least as far as I understood it.

Reactions: ename144
Jan 31, 2019
Can you guys start uploading the Win/Linux ver. to Gofile or Mediafire please? Or is there a file size limit or something? It's always the fastest download link, at least for me, ty.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Uhg.. I'm just gonna wait until next year at this point. It's becomming increasingly underwelming in terms of content per update.
I donno what the deal with devs this days, but it feels like they are all planning this shit together or they are some kind of one entity who likes to troll people.. because EVERY FUCKIN GAME that got updated recently was very fucking short it made me shout: "WTF!! YOU CALL THIS AN UPATE??" (4 games in a row btw) after I reach the end of content screen in 3 min of gamplay.

Reactions: Mujer que Rie

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I donno what the deal with devs this days, but it feels like they are all planning this shit together or they are some kind of one entity who likes to troll people.. because EVERY FUCKIN GAME that got updated recently was very fucking short it made me shout: "WTF!! YOU CALL THIS AN UPATE??" (4 games in a row btw) after I reach the end of content screen in 3 min of gamplay.
Even games aren't safe from shrinkflation these days... :cry:

Reactions: TeamEquipe

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
:FacePalm:
You raised the issue of the size of the game, and the compressed version is a fraction of the size... It literally is a solution to your problem.
If I wanted compressed version, I would have said: I want compressed version! :WaitWhat:
I asked for the update file because I want to play the original quality

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It is perfectly possible that your remember correctly, though for the "getting caught" in itself (not by Katherine), I remember Zorlun had not excluded completely the possibility of something happening when Myriam goes to the veterinarian clinic, and if "something" happens, would not be surprising if involved the dogs, but would also not be suprising if the veterinarian caught her, it probably is not a huge clinic.

About poor Katherine, "non entity" is really harsh. She actually has a an important role in Myriam's life, and therefore, in the game dynamics - it is only that the role does not include, and actually excludes, getting in sexual escapades like the ones of the mother. It is a bit of a pity in kinkiness, but it is also part of the how Zorlus tries, despite giving the opportunity for plenty of sexual activity for Myriam, to keep the game from becoming a "fuckfest".

About the future game, I may be wrong, but I think Zorlun already said he plans to have different characters, he may have a cameo for Myriam, but that would be it, at least as far as I understood it.
I also read somewhere that Zorlun wasn't going to add any new characters or storylines, yes she had met the vet already, but Zorlun said he was looking to complete the game and was concentrate more on the end game instead, I could have misread that. I really hope here is more to the vet storyline and Myriam's beasty kink.

I didn't meant to say that Katherine was a 'non entity' as such, I just meant in terms of game time and story, Marc has more game time and being a part of the story.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If I wanted compressed version, I would have said: I want compressed version! :WaitWhat:
I asked for the update file because I want to play the original quality
Well, you're not getting an "update-only" download. There hasn't been one of those for this game in a long, long, long time... I can't even remember if this one even had any in the past!
So it's either the compressed version or you suck it up and download the whole 5.45GB compressed archive and extract that thicc file so you briefly get an extra-thiccc version of the game...

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes