TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not what he was referring to. He means the end with Anthony where his side piece turns up and you have chosen to stay with him. It ended as she came through the door with both Anthony and Mir in the hallway with a 'to be continued' screen.
Oh yeah, forgot about that one, but I can't see how there could be an ending there unless Anthony kills them both with his bare hands as he doesn't have a gun at that time. Maybe the ending in the hospital bed was the Anthony ending that was alluded to there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh yeah, forgot about that one, but I can't see how there could be an ending there unless Anthony kills them both with his bare hands as he doesn't have a gun at that time. Maybe the ending in the hospital bed was the Anthony ending that was alluded to there.
No, because it is not a game over route to my knowledge. Mir makes the choice to stay with Anthony so it is a route along that path. I'd also like to see the continuation of it, the scene in the house where Mir is serving drinks and Anthony lets all his friends/business partners use her is one of the best in the game imo.

Reactions: AJBeamer and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes