DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
That is Strange, :unsure: normally it works since the "loose" file mod creates a new folder inside the game folder,
Deleting persistant files and saves, and will let you know. I think I put those loose files in the game folder on my first attempt.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
IS ANY ONE HAVE A COMPRESSED VERSION PLZ???
If you use the search and you would find the 4.04 (not the public released) from SonsOLiberty.

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN

To make it abundantly clear, this is the "SubscribeStar" version. Which means it contains the patch and is such the "pcp" version. I don't know about you, but Angle Dust is some fucked up shit.

Reactions: botc76

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The incest patch doesn't work for me, I keep getting warnings of duplicate lines in Ch. 4. I've shuffled and shuffled files to no avail.
The only problem that comes to mind is when Developer Mode is endabled this can happen (it will warn about duplicate lines, where as Developer Mode off will play normally).

You could create a file in the game folder, name it whatever you wish, "dev_mode.rpy" perhaps... and add the following text to it...
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.developer = False
Make sure you indent the second line as shown. This MAY help if that is the problem (or may not). I have had this happen before as I will run my own code to enable developer mode sometimes. This won't harm the game at all and you can always delete this file if it doesn't work.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Incest patch for 4.04 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
Is there any way to apply the incest patch to the mac version?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Technically speaking, it should work fine also on the mac.
If you open the zip, you will see that applying the incest path in practical terms means just replacing some files that are in the "game" directory inside the game folder, and those files, are just the source code and its Ren'py compiled version.
It is just that I don't know how Ren'py "packages" the game, so I don't know if there is the same folder structure or not.
If there is the same folder structure, just follow the same instructions are for Windows.
If the game comes as a "monolithic" .app file, in general it really means inside the .app file there is actually a structure, you can try to do the modification by going inside the .app file and changing the files there.
I do not play "Myriam" on Mac (and right now, I do not have a Mac at hand, and the one I have, does not have the latest OS).

Reactions: PBS666 and Zorlun

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Technically speaking, it should work fine also on the mac.
If you open the zip, you will see that applying the incest path in practical terms means just replacing some files that are in the "game" directory inside the game folder, and those files, are just the source code and its Ren'py compiled version.
It is just that I don't know how Ren'py "packages" the game, so I don't know if there is the same folder structure or not.
If there is the same folder structure, just follow the same instructions are for Windows.
If the game comes as a "monolithic" .app file, in general it really means inside the .app file there is actually a structure, you can try to do the modification by going inside the .app file and changing the files there.
I do not play "Myriam" on Mac (and right now, I do not have a Mac at hand, and the one I have, does not have the latest OS).
To find the game folder inside the Mac app, do this:
right click the app, pick Show package contents in the contextual menu and navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun. Applies to all Ren'Py games.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Reactions: Lezgin

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I downloaded it ages ago :) but now I found this page again. "License:Non-commercial Use"
Ooops, if they are from USA, since Zorlun is anyway receiving some money, technically "it will not fly" if he tries to use them (well, if someone then finds it out and ask for money). I remember some discussion about something else, I think even here on F95. Of course, still good for anybody using the game to use them by ourselves.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ooops, if they are from USA, since Zorlun is anyway receiving some money, technically "it will not fly" if he tries to use them (well, if someone then finds it out and ask for money). I remember some discussion about something else, I think even here on F95. Of course, still good for anybody using the game to use them by ourselves.
I'm not selling the game and share it for free, so I don't think it's counted in the commercial use normally, but I can't say I'm sure.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
I really hope at some point Zorlun features both bestiality and watersports in one scene. Maybe Myriam goes for a walk with Cassius or a ride with Hammer and becomes curious how dog/horse pee tastes compared to humans? It's a bit extreme but would be hot I think.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not selling the game and share it for free, so I don't think it's counted in the commercial use normally, but I can't say I'm sure.
That's why I said "if they are in USA".
For other countries, it depends, but as far as I know, for the USA, the moment you are getting any money for the work your are doing using the image, it is considered commercial use, Patreon/Subscribestar sponsoships included.
The subject had already come out for some other game.
Then, honestly, I don't think they will even know nor come to ask you money, I was just referring to the formal side, not to the practical one.

Reactions: Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Personally, I'm fine with the icon already in use. I don't find that it breaks immersion. The only time I really see it is when I want to use it.

That being said, the proposed new icon is pretty slick looking.

If a change is really desired, but there's some question about the legality of using the chained heart icon, you could always go with . It can be used for free in either commercial or non-commercial projects, under an attribution license, meaning that you have to add an attribution for the icon to the game credits. Honestly, though, the icon to which I just linked is a bit cartoonish. Not that that would bother me, since I already don't see the icon unless I'm looking for it.

Reactions: Zorlun

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
The only problem that comes to mind is when Developer Mode is endabled this can happen (it will warn about duplicate lines, where as Developer Mode off will play normally).

You could create a file in the game folder, name it whatever you wish, "dev_mode.rpy" perhaps... and add the following text to it...
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.developer = False
Make sure you indent the second line as shown. This MAY help if that is the problem (or may not). I have had this happen before as I will run my own code to enable developer mode sometimes. This won't harm the game at all and you can always delete this file if it doesn't work.
It's working now, it was the files created by unrendev.bat, so I'm not using it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun, ouch2020 ; well, technically yes, since he is on Patreon, aaaaand, it needs just a hint from some weirdo to get him into trouble, (also happend too often on this site)
anyway apreciate the present from AbdelAdrian thanks a lot they make the game look better !
Well, there may be two ways around it. One way, is that anyway, the licensing does not stop individual people using the game from downloading the icons and using them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorlun and xapican

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Will Myriam ever have more interactions with the vet and his patients? Would love a scene where Myriam is being licked by several dogs at the same time leading to maybe a scene where she gives one dog a blowjob while another is fucking her. Ending with her drinking both their loads of cum or even better having both cum on her face. Love the game. Thanks

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes