Smiki007

Oct 20, 2017
It's say "Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] [Zorlun]" ,but all Casius and horse scene are deleted - Black screen with message "image xxxxxxx not found" (images missing). Does someone have full version with Prometheus patch (bestiality).

lucifer368

Jul 5, 2020
Would be curious to know what you define as a "proper patch" :), and I don't mean only for the incest patch, but also for WT, the cheat mod, the savename mod, the combined mod, etc., they all pretty much follow roughly the same approach - kind of forcibly, given Ren'py is multiplatform and somehow "self-contained", which is for me also part of its beauty.
Can't you make the ipatch and wtpatch compatible or combined? That would be of great help. :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It's say "Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] [Zorlun]" ,but all Casius and horse scene are deleted - Black screen with message "image xxxxxxx not found" (images missing). Does someone have full version with Prometheus patch (bestiality).
Yes, it's on the first page on this thread.

Smiki007

Oct 20, 2017
Yes, it's on the first page on this thread.
I know that, and it's what I'm talking about, all links are not with Prometheus patch, just normal without animal scenes. The file with Prometheus patch (p) its about 4.5GB in size, but in all the links for more than it says 4.5GB, when you start the download it tells you that the file does not have more than 4.2GB, I've downloaded every files from all the links and always when I check the images folder I can't find any images with sex with Casius (dog), and horse, that means that all the images with the animals were removed.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I know that, and it's what I'm talking about, all links are not with Prometheus patch, just normal without animal scenes. The file with Prometheus patch (p) its about 4.5GB in size, but in all the links for more than it says 4.5GB, when you start the download it tells you that the file does not have more than 4.2GB, I've downloaded every files from all the links and always when I check the images folder I can't find any images with sex with Casius (dog), and horse, that means that all the images with the animals were removed.
The images are in the patch, so it's normal, your problem is coming from the use of a mod not up to date (the problem you describe as always been due to that).

Smiki007

Oct 20, 2017
which patch? I can't find any patch inside the archive "ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.05-pcp.zip"
I unpack the archive again, and now it works. Probably I've initially done something wrong. Thanks Zorlin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
which patch? I can't find any patch inside the archive "ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.05-pcp.zip"
If you DL the game from SS or here (if it is not the leaked copy), the patch is included. If you download the Patreon version (or if that is what was leaked early here), then there is no patch added.

Reactions: Smiki007

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You won't find a patch in there... It's already patched.
"ch4.05-pc" is the normal version, "ch4.05-pcp" (aka ch4.05-pc+p) is the Prometheus patched version.

What mod/mods did you apply before you began playing 4.05?

Reactions: Smiki007

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can't you make the ipatch and wtpatch compatible or combined? That would be of great help. :)
Search the thread, and you will see that I already gave an extensive answer long ago to this questions.

In "short", no, sorry, neither I nor the author of the wpatch (Joker, if I remember correctly) can do that.

The two patches change the same files, and it would mean one of us would have to wait for the other before updating his patch, plus would also force people who want only the WT or who want only the incest, to have also the other (and wait an even longer time to get it than the wait now).
There is an effor to combine them by Jellyluve, but it is a manual effort (like our patches), in reality it always drops a bit of the incest one, because they cannot be combined exactly, and it comes later, because he has to wait for both of our patches to be updated to complete his work.

If that is what you want, I suggest you wait for Jellyluve to release his update for his combined patch.

Though a suggestion, next time, think about the wording.
"Proper patching" suggested that the patching was wrong and it is somehow denigratory :) - the two patches are independent, with different purposes, by different authors, so it is normal they are separate, it has nothing to do with their quality.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey Dev or anyone, are there any beastiality patch?
Prometheus' patch is about that, and is already shared with the game here, SubscribeStar or my Discord server.
Has there been new content with Nubia? (the small encounter at the cafe was the last thing with them)
Yes, a few updates ago in the SPA.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Give them (actually, I think it is "him") time - there is no official Android version, but there is someone who does a repack for Android, if I am not wrong. But like all the patches/mods for Myriam, is a kind of volunteer activity done when they can, how they can and if they can.
The android port was already released the same day, some people don't take the time to search it
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-4-05p-zorlun.66806/post-11169296

Reactions: ouch2020

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I try to unlock Mike message sending. But may be i screewed up earlier then i though because even when i visit him instead of Katherine i still can not send him a message.

Do you guys have a save for that just to keep a paralel run and see what is all the fuss all about this man?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I try to unlock Mike message sending. But may be i screewed up earlier then i though because even when i visit him instead of Katherine i still can not send him a message.

Do you guys have a save for that just to keep a paralel run and see what is all the fuss all about this man?
For Mike's road, you need to make Myriam quite the first double cop date and let him accompany her home when he offers.
I would advise you to look into the Walkthrough PDF from Hermesh (also always linked on the main post).

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes