Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah may be. The game is fine as it is without looking up what my choices should be. It is also good for my erection.

I think it is too late for me to rectify it i may have missed Mike on some occasion or I loaded wrong save way back. Can I have a save with Mike please?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so one of the latest updates (or the latest one?) got (finally) one of the 3 routes where gorgeous Myriam can do "social" work. "Hard to educate" teenager boys first, next finally retirement home?

Reactions: darlic

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
so one of the latest updates (or the latest one?) got (finally) one of the 3 routes where gorgeous Myriam can do "social" work. "Hard to educate" teenager boys first, next finally retirement home?
Actually, I may be wrong, but I think the first on the beach are the boys, but then, don't remember there could be the retirement home but also the prison (and my bet is that they will not come in sequence, i.e. next update will continue with the boys, but the retirement house and the prison will not come till at least one further update later, since Zorlun has still lines he can develop).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Beach Cleaning
New preview for the coming update, with the optional first social work Myriam can do, working with tough youth, the scene involve Myriam chaperoning six young men as they do some community work to raise money for a vacation (for the trivia, it's a job I actually did as a social worker earlier in life when I worked with kids ^^ ).
For those having played through the gym scene in the previous update, Myriam will recognize three of them, which will lead to some little differences in the scene (nothing too major, a few lines and a little possible teasing as she tried to keep them quiet). The scene is fairly long in itself, with a few choices as the goes on, potentially leading to some naughty moment with all of them.
On the naughty side, as said before, depending on choices made, Myriam will have some naughty options with them, starting with her pleasing them and possibility slipping into full on naughty group time if she's unable to handle them or her own excitement.
So, about the schedule, I should be good finishing up the scene, I just started working on the naughty time, but I'll definitely won't have the time to add another scene after like I wanted to initially for this month update, the scene took longer to work on than I thought it would and the month was also kind of crazy IRL (the heat wave on this month also didn't help ^^ ).

IMG_2099.png
(Oh yeah, I see a gangbang cumming :love:
IMG_1192.gif

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Beach Cleaning
New preview for the coming update, with the optional first social work Myriam can do, working with tough youth, the scene involve Myriam chaperoning six young men as they do some community work to raise money for a vacation (for the trivia, it's a job I actually did as a social worker earlier in life when I worked with kids ^^ ).
For those having played through the gym scene in the previous update, Myriam will recognize three of them, which will lead to some little differences in the scene (nothing too major, a few lines and a little possible teasing as she tried to keep them quiet). The scene is fairly long in itself, with a few choices as the goes on, potentially leading to some naughty moment with all of them.
On the naughty side, as said before, depending on choices made, Myriam will have some naughty options with them, starting with her pleasing them and possibility slipping into full on naughty group time if she's unable to handle them or her own excitement.
So, about the schedule, I should be good finishing up the scene, I just started working on the naughty time, but I'll definitely won't have the time to add another scene after like I wanted to initially for this month update, the scene took longer to work on than I thought it would and the month was also kind of crazy IRL (the heat wave on this month also didn't help ^^ ).

View attachment 2782505
(Oh yeah, I see a gangbang cumming :love:
View attachment 2782508
Gangbang without Marc, Hammer and Cassius just what is Myriam thinking:ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes