HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
Strange, when downloading Project Myriam for Mac, it doesn´t show the p patch. Also the other patches don´t work. At least on Mac M1.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Strange, when downloading Project Myriam for Mac, it doesn´t show the p patch. Also the other patches don´t work. At least on Mac M1.
I know I didn't see the p in the file name with the PC version to but the stuff in the P patch is there. And for the other patches which mods are you trying to use? Ouch2020's Incest mod and Jokerleader's Walkthrough mod don't work together since both mods change some of the same things but the other mods like the cheat should work with ether incest or walkthrough mods.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
All Mac links lead to 4.05p as far as I can see.
And what do you mean with "don't work" ? Are you applying them correctly ? Mind not all patches are compatible with each other.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
All Mac links lead to 4.05p as far as I can see.
And what do you mean with "don't work" ? Are you applying them correctly ? Mind not all patches are compatible with each other.
I meant the built-in patch. It doesn´t show up in the menu either. I tried to apply other patches but probably broke something. Even after a complete reinstallation the problem still exists.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I meant the built-in patch. It doesn´t show up in the menu either. I tried to apply other patches but probably broke something. Even after a complete reinstallation the problem still exists.
Indeed, it does not say so on the games opening screen. But I compared the actual game folder with the one in the pc version and they're identical.

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.05p + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 844 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 4.05p

edison23

Mar 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to properly install the mods, specifically the gallery one, I have tried everything it still gives me an error every time I click it in game.

Reactions: sspd077

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's a shame the Sapphic route is rather limited. No option for women masseuses at the sex spa, had to shoot down Evelyn because her come on came with two guys masturbating over them. There's some content, but so much of it gets missed doing a 'I'm sick of fucking abusive exploitative men, let's be happy, forceful (dominant), and brimming over with willpower' playthrough. My Myriam is bi, but so over men and also trying not to be a people-pleaser, but has such poor fucking boundaries. I know there's a limit on content that can be created, but damn, this game just loves putting Myriam back into the mill (I'm in chapter 4 now).

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes