john984

Jun 6, 2020
Maybe He was inspired by one, don't expect that someone would say or confirm that, you know how it is with the rights and the lawsuits, so all up to our view, there have been games taken down due to reensemblaces, there is one where the person gave her consent even.
If I remember correctly Zorlun himself said that Myriam is similiar to one of his gf or ex gf, and that he had her permission

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.06p] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Android?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
estrada7777 is prolly working on the Android port as we speak. Their stuff usually comes out a couple of days after public release. They've said in their Discord account that most of the time spent is making sure that there are no bugs.
I'll check in Discord to see if there's an update on the apk.

Reactions: Slezkin and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
That was damn hot update Zorlun, It certainly went to another level. Can you give us a hint about the next update and the possible return of danny or principal?
Hard to say right now, but I can say that the few future updates will be centered on working on dates with the multiple possible relationships, though I'm not fixed on the order yet.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Out of the 150+ adult games that I've played, that's the first real gangbang I've seen so far. So well done Zorlun for creating a scene I hoped for, but thought I'd never get to see in a game. I just love the ambition that you have for Project Myriam, and I can't wait to see what you do with it in the future (particularly the other social work scenarios that you have planned). This is one of the few games, that I really look forward to each update. So yeah, keep up the great work.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
We're getting closer... ^^
Out of the 150+ adult games that I've played, that's the first real gangbang I've seen so far. So well done Zorlun for creating a scene I hoped for, but thought I'd never get to see in a game. I just love the ambition that you have for Project Myriam, and I can't wait to see what you do with it in the future (particularly the other social work scenarios that you have planned). This is one of the few games, that I really look forward to each update. So yeah, keep up the great work.
There is another scene already earlier in the game, if you don't kick Anthony out at the first occasion.

Reactions: Demnor and Lezgin
4.40 star(s) 197 Votes