Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Typical anti-Irish bias. Myriam thinks all ginger kids are called Liam when really, like 20% of them are called something else like Sean or Patrick or Shamrock Shake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for noticing, I'll fix that, at first I named the guy Liam before remembering it was already her brother's name, so to avoid any confusion I changed it, I must have missed one.
I dont mean NTR as cheating and hurting her partner, but as sharing/cucking/open relationship where both persons enjoy it and like the attention of it, you get my point ? therefor such NTR would be available ? or atleast in another game in the futuer ?
You shouldn't use NTR to define that then, cucking, sharing and swinging have nothing to do with NTR, for this three, I have them in mind, but no plan written for now, so they may happen or may not, I can't affirm anything for now, sorry.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Typical anti-Irish bias. Myriam thinks all ginger kids are called Liam when really, like 20% of them are called something else like Sean or Patrick or Shamrock Shake.
Shamrock Shake is a rather weird name for a boy. Maybe it's like people named Fetnat in former French colonies, because they were born on July 14th, day of the national festival, Fêt. Nat. on calendars, short for Fête Nationale. :ROFLMAO:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
If this was a different world I could see Myriam telling the young men she not only wants to "see" them again, but next time be sure they all bring the family dog so she can show them what a real pack gangbang looks like. Imagine her being covered by dog cum. Lol Know Myriam has had several types of sex with her dog. Will she ever get dirtier?

marasi

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

download link no longer works

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My frustration with this game is the weird way it blocks you out of content- like if you dont let some disgusting freak sexually assualt you, you dont get enough "points" to do something completely unrelated. Is there a way to disable the authors "helpful" option blocking?
Use one of the Mods offerd for the game ? Joker leader or Bibifoq have good ones !

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hope mommy has sex with sonny and several other skinny boys
She already had a scene with Marc and his basket captain, and depending on the choices, she already went in the boys showers. She also, depending on the choices, had a scene with Marc and the bullied boy (though I admit he is far from skinny), and again depending on the choices, she basically promised that boy that if he needs to feel better, she will provide him "moral support" ;-).
Also, there had been suggestions/call by some (including me :p :)) to have a scene with the basket team, and Zorlun did not exclude it, actually, once hinted there could be something in the plans.
And actually, after the two scenes with the "not so skinny" boy, there could be an extra scenario that could also help open that possibility, e.g. her doing something for that boy again, getting caught by some of the others boys, and having to do stuff also with them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091 and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Use one of the Mods offerd for the game ? Joker leader or Bibifoq have good ones !
User URM and change the value of the key variables (or use URM to allow you to select options that normally would not be available, though I would suggest the first possibility can be better in terms of side effects.

Reactions: Novo67

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Novo67 here another option:
User URM and change the value of the key variables (or use URM to allow you to select options that normally would not be available, though I would suggest the first possibility can be better in terms of side effects.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes