peas

Jul 31, 2018
The fan art image made me remember an old jav movie where the lady is being fucked doggy style and then lifts herself up and starts walking on stiff arms and legs while still being fucked. Don't think she could do it with her dog because he is just too big. Lol

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I dont mean NTR as cheating and hurting her partner, but as sharing/cucking/open relationship where both persons enjoy it and like the attention of it, you get my point ? therefor such NTR would be available ? or atleast in another game in the futuer ?
That's not NTR.

Reactions: RandyTyr

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yougiblack ; technically she did that till she divorced Anthony (more on the cheating side) and If you played the Anthony faithfull path he shared her with his coworkers and poker buddies.
She is single (divorced) right now who the fuck should she cheat ?? or cuckold ?? only one is Marc, anyway this VN has so much kinks that it is a hard work to update everybranch, the Bestiality guys are the next (I hope) then are all the Dates she made (saphic content) so well if that will come we shall see, in a far future.
although Zorlun already answerd you.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I saw several posts asking about an Android port. I Literally answered that question 3 pages back so now it's obvious to me that those asking now are either lazy or can't comprehend. So here's the answer again, real slow this time.....estrada7777 or cebs..... usually....takes....a couple....of days....After...public...debut....to ....code....and ...Test...for...Bugs....Before...posting....the....apk.
There now, it can't be Any plainer OR simpler than that unless we have Simple people in the thread.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes