HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
JokerLeader ... Hi mate, can you tell me if your walkthrough mod also contains the incest patch as I read that if I install both then they conflict with each other so have to use either one or the other?
TIA

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Who do we got in this update?
I'm dropping my hopes right now that it's a Marc or William content. Is it? lol

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
JokerLeader ... Hi mate, can you tell me if your walkthrough mod also contains the incest patch as I read that if I install both then they conflict with each other so have to use either one or the other?
TIA
Incest patch isn't updated anyway, it updates days later....and no it doesn't it, it will conflict, it will overwrite the same files.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey Joker...
Could you please check your MIXDROP links, both here and in Patreon..? They don't seem to be working.
The direct ZIP file in Patreon is ok.. (y);)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well done game (y), but am I the only one feels Myriam body size in compare to the other characters is too large? :geek:
It was on purpose, I wanted Myriam to be a tall valkyrie like character in her design. ^^
Who do we got in this update?
I'm dropping my hopes right now that it's a Marc or William content. Is it? lol
There is a Marc small scene if you are on Marc new dom path.
So what were the two new scenes? I only found one involving the neighbor.
A smaller one with Myriam discussing with Eve and potentially starting a bit of social media sharing.
And a bigger one revolving around the old perverted neighbor (there is also a small subscene with Marc at the beginning of this scene if you're on the new dom path with him).
Any more thought of adding futa?
Still not in the books.
Are there more scenes with the horse yet?
Not yet, and the coming few future updates will revolve around dates with the few potential partners.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes