batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Great to hear, futa at this point would be a big shift in gears from the originally listed fetishes and seems like a total waste of time.

More public sex and barely hidden sex in public along with really depraved encounters with Hammer and the pet is the way to go!
Myriam should definitely take more risks with her pets. And with someone else's pets too, I'd love to see her let some other dog mount her without Cassius around, simply because she's horny.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, I have Myriam on the corruption/cheating route and this last update was pretty short along those lines. I don't know how the other paths fared out (are there other paths, lol). Please bring back our Myriam who fucks and is fucked by everybody and everything (animals). Futa still would be a great addition along with all the other tags.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No, not really; It is just there are so many perv sugestions, plus those perv ideas of Zorlun himself, that it is nearly impossible to process them all fast, the downside of servicing so many kinks I guess. :) ;)
Yup, I can understand that, but "hay", we animal lovers have got to get a "bone" thrown our way once in a while. (No puns intended, ok, ok, it was intended......so sue me, lol)

Apr 18, 2018
It was on purpose, I wanted Myriam to be a tall valkyrie like character in her design. ^^

There is a Marc small scene if you are on Marc new dom path.

A smaller one with Myriam discussing with Eve and potentially starting a bit of social media sharing.
And a bigger one revolving around the old perverted neighbor (there is also a small subscene with Marc at the beginning of this scene if you're on the new dom path with him).

Still not in the books.

Not yet, and the coming few future updates will revolve around dates with the few potential partners.
One of my three favorite games here.
Keep up the good work, Dev!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I haven't played the last 2 patches, but I'd like to just put my kink suggestion for the dev:
- Can we have Myriam force her son to be a cuck?!!!

• She finds he's spying on her, she gets mad, then after being fucked one time she sees him spying again and she stops and grabs him by the ear and forces him to kneel whilst the guy fucks Myriam, holding her up, standing you know, with her pussy facing the son and squirting his face whilst being fucked.
  • And from now on she forces him (potentially the husband too) to be a looser sissy.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
"Sissification", at least as far as it is usually defined/implemented in games here, was never indicated as in the plans by Zorlun, even because honestly it seems something even more polarising than futa - one can have Myriam dom towards Marc, but sissification is another matter (disclaimer, I admit I for one have no interest in such a thing, though one could always relay on Zorlun's typical "can avoid almost anything", the problem in that case would be that he would need to split the Myriam DOM way in two, one with sissification, and one wihout).
At the same time, it wasn't with all the dragging etc., but there was at least one scene in the direction you want already ( in the pool scene with the boys, if Myriam is DOM and let the things go to sex, basically Myriam does stuff with the captain, and Marc is "cuckolded"), so, if that is enough for you, it is not impossible something similar may happen again (though the risk is that the ones that want Myriam DOM towards Marc, do not forcibly what that to be the recurring theme, Myriam dom in their relation is one thing, Marc being cuckolded all the time, another).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Update, Zorlun, glad that this Jarvis stuff is out of the system, and courious how things will progress with his son !
Kudos great work !

Reactions: Zorlun

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I haven't played the last 2 patches, but I'd like to just put my kink suggestion for the dev:
- Can we have Myriam force her son to be a cuck?!!!

• She finds he's spying on her, she gets mad, then after being fucked one time she sees him spying again and she stops and grabs him by the ear and forces him to kneel whilst the guy fucks Myriam, holding her up, standing you know, with her pussy facing the son and squirting his face whilst being fucked.
  • And from now on she forces him (potentially the husband too) to be a looser sissy.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
No cock and losers.

Reactions: arkypoub

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Even if a few updates are planned about dates I hope Zorlun finds a way to squeeze in some loving by Cassius. Maybe just in the morning after the young ones have left Myriam is taking a shower and Cassius comes in pushing here down and demanding a blowjob and fuck. Also, hope we get Myriam doing ATM after anal sex with Cassius. Agree that some type of risky public sex would be great. Maybe the old trope of Myriam on a bus being groped by several men, but her feeling excited by the incident. Or Myriam walking down the street and a homeless guy pulling her into a dirty alley and forcing her to her knees and fucking her mouth, but Myriam starts to enjoy it and continues even when several other homeless guys start to gather and when the first guy finishes on her face instead of running she gestures for the other men to take their turn. A nasty blow bang. Here is another place where a dog could come in as one of the homeless guys has a dog and she is so excited by all the cum that she lets the dog mount and ffuckher. What could Myriam do on a date that would be dirty or nasty? Not just regular sex. She need something to advance some of her kinks. Maybe just seeing a couple of dogs having sex and she gets turned on by seeing a large dog cock and fantasies about being the bitch. This update was short for me so already looking forward to the next one. Thanks as always.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Well, how to say it: this game seems to suffer under the weight of too much branching.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do like this game and Zorlun has talent and produces good content, but I have the feeling that it misses its potential in certain areas and overloads itself in other areas with unnecessary branches.

May 30, 2017
It was on purpose, I wanted Myriam to be a tall valkyrie like character in her design. ^^

There is a Marc small scene if you are on Marc new dom path.

A smaller one with Myriam discussing with Eve and potentially starting a bit of social media sharing.
And a bigger one revolving around the old perverted neighbor (there is also a small subscene with Marc at the beginning of this scene if you're on the new dom path with him).

Still not in the books.

Not yet, and the coming few future updates will revolve around dates with the few potential partners.
Adding forced futa content could improve the game very much, 96 % in this forum wants futa.

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
Looks like the android port has been abandoned, no update for the last two releases. Any new porter going to take it up or are we just putting it in Joiplay?

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes