doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Leave the futa stuff out Galaktur. There's Enough kinks in here that Zorlun's trying to address and can't get to in a reasonable amount of updates. You Have to be new to the game to be screaming for that. There has to be about a quarter of the games listed that have that content, plus I've noticed the amount of VN/games with increasing gay themes. This reverse psychology of "96% wants it" is pure bs. I have read almost every post in this thread and you might be only the Second post to mention it. If you like futa, cool, but don't try to bring that nonsense here. The storyline, as it stands, doesn't even support it. Your apparent selfishness wants to ruin the game for the other 99.9999% that likes the game as is.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
Leave the futa stuff out Galaktur. There's Enough kinks in here that Zorlun's trying to address and can't get to in a reasonable amount of updates. You Have to be new to the game to be screaming for that. There has to be about a quarter of the games listed that have that content, plus I've noticed the amount of VN/games with increasing gay themes. This reverse psychology of "96% wants it" is pure bs. I have read almost every post in this thread and you might be only the Second post to mention it. If you like futa, cool, but don't try to bring that nonsense here. The storyline, as it stands, doesn't even support it. Your apparent selfishness wants to ruin the game for the other 99.9999% that likes the game as is.
Damn, they were clearly saying that it jest and advocating for themselves. And the story DOES support it if you recall, there was an option WAY back that turned on "strange occurrences" and then she got fucked by actual aliens and later fucked an ancient mummy. I'm sure there can be a "my neighbor was a teenage werewolf" style futanari character that can be added. But logistics aside, your effort post wasn't necessary. I'm sure The author has all content planned out for several updates, and fetishes they will never execute on. Let the dev speak for themselves.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
you made a mistake with the addressee. nonsense about 96% I did not write))) I just answered the fans of inventing. and fans of gay subjects need to make a separate category with the invitation of psychiatrists and proctologists. they will tell you about the problem of hemorrhoids)

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Same me, but the opposite situation. I didn't know that Bill could rebel and defend Myriam (I'll have to play that part again and see it) The options I was presented with were "rebel" or "submit". I tried both and liked how Myriam kicked the old pervert's ass LOL. By the way, you can change any "status" of the game at without the need for any Mods.
Yeah, I decided that Myriam had to kick his ass. Although she's very sub on my main playthrough, letting that detestable old geezer have his way, was just too much. My Myriam is sub because she wants to be, not because somebody forces her to be. And allowing Jarvis to have his wicked way, is reverting too much towards the old situation with Anthony. Plus, anyone who threatens her kids better watch out! So thanks Zorlun for letting Myriam stand up to the bastard, even if she has a high submissive stat.

I noticed that if you did allow Myriam to give in to Jarvis, and let him and Bill rape her. Then some of her kink stats actually dropped ( for the first time), I suppose to reflect that she hated most of the experience. Also none of the stat increases or decreases were highlighted in this update. Is that going to be the case in future updates?

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Love that. Also, have the lover fuck the son and husband too, then Myriam, sucks their assholes clean because that's the slut/whore we have grown to love. I also vote for adding futa, not only for Myriam but also for the son and hubby.
The game has moved on from most of that content. Yeah, alright most of us know that in the unpatched version Marc is supposed to be her son, Evelyn is supposed to be her sister, and Anthony is supposed to be her hubby. But Zorlun can't officially say any of that. Plus Myriam, would never go along with Marc getting abused in the way you suggest. It's just not part of her personality. And as far as Anthony is concerned, she wants to have as little to do with him as possible. And since he's presently in jail anyway, for trying to murder her, what you suggest is pretty much impossible ( even if the idea of humiliating Anthony sounds somewhat appealing).

Zorlun has made it very clear that there will be no futa content in this game. So there's little point ( you or others), continuously asking for something that's never going to happen.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Adding forced futa content could improve the game very much, 96 % in this forum wants futa.
I have nothing against futa or trans content, and actually play other games involving that. But I think your claim of 96% wanting that kind of content, is a wild exaggeration. Yes a lot of people like futa/trans content and there are plenty of others who don't mind it ( as long as it's optional). But 96%, I don't think so!

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
The storyline as it stands, doesn't negate the possibility of futa content. And to be quite honest, if Zorlun said that he was going to include it, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. What's actually stopping it, is that he doesn't want to include it, for whatever reason. And that's good enough for me.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes